A Dream Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her as she continued to throb, his own breathing still hard and moans escaping him.

They cuddled together and let the afterglow permeate their senses. The candles were burning down low, they had been fucking for over two hours. Exhausted they fell to sleep in each other’s arms. The cold blustery winter weather reared its head outdoors but they were warm in each other’s arms.

Together, as one on this special holiday escape he had given to her. She was happier than she had ever been. She watched him sleep and kissed the tip of his nose and brushed his lips. She was safe and warm in his arms.

... morning, Jon leaps from the bed and pulls out a big box wrapped in holiday paper and with a big red bow. He helped her open it and inside was a complete ice fishing set, all the gear. He smiled and she squealed with delight. He jumped from the bed and threw some warm clothes to her. I will get the fire going , you dress and fix breakfast, we are heading out on the lake. She giggled, all wrapped up in the warmth of the bed. He was amazing. He was the best. Her Jon, her love...

Now where are those socks?

12