A Sexy National Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers

This time, as they stood on the train, they undid their dresses and slipped them down their arms, standing topless and showing off their message. As they knew they would, they drew a lot of attention, with men and woman brushing past them as they left the train.

At the shopping centre, they went straight to the upper floor, and wandered through a few shops before slipping their dresses off again. They took their time, walking slowly through each shop before getting dressed and going on to the next one.

What they had forgotten was that the control room upstairs in the centre would be picking up all of their antics on the CCTV system.

In the control room, the duty operator called over his colleagues to have a look, all of them whistling under their breath as they watched, all of them conscious of the growing bulges in their trousers. This was one tape they'd have to keep!

"I think we should bring them in," the lead operator said, his mouth dry.

His colleagues nodded, and left him alone.

Downstairs, Sue and Jo saw the three security guards heading their way just as they came out of a large department store. They straight away knew what was about to happen, but still did not have time to get their dresses on before the guards caught up with them. The guard's quickly draped their own coats over their shoulders, and led Jo and Sue upstairs.

The guards were silent as they led them into what seemed to be some sort of holding cell. It was quite bare, but with a few old armchairs and settee's dotted around. There was a threadbare carpet on the floor.

The security people took their bags and dresses, and left them alone. A few moments later one came back, holding out his hand for the coats. They hesitated at first and started to object, before reluctantly handing the coats over, realising at last what trouble they might be in. The guard looked at them long and hard, his mouth dry, before leaving them alone.

They sat together, feeling vulnerable, both sensing what might happen next, but scared to voice what they were both thinking. They hadn't spotted the CCTV camera in the corner of the room, but if they had they would have known that they were being watched.

In fact, the four guards were all in the next room watching them intently, all of them sporting bulges in the front of their trousers as they took in the sight of these two beautiful naked woman, not quite believing their good fortune.

"What do we do now?" one asked.

This started off the expected crude comments from three of the men about what they would like to do. What they hadn't noticed was that one of their colleagues had left them. The next time they saw him was on the TV screen, as he entered the room next door.

Jo and Sue heard the door open, and turned to look. One of the guards, a huge man in his forties, was entering. They knew what was going to happen even before he spoke.

"You girls are in a lot of trouble," he drawled, leering at them, making no attempt to avert his eyes from their nakedness.

"Now I wonder what you could do to stop me from charging you," he continued, "You can't just walk about naked and expect to get away with it you know."

The tone of his voice left them in no doubt what he meant. He stepped across the room to them.

He stopped in front of Sue, and pulled open the front of his trousers. His huge cock sprung free, standing out in front of him, rock hard, the end dripping with pre-cum. He stepped forward, reaching for her head and pulling her forward.

Her mouth felt dry as she stared at his cock, suddenly wanting it, but not quite like this. He pressed himself against her lips. She gasped as he forced her mouth open. Instinctively, she sucked on him, drawing him into her. She reached for his heavy balls, wanting more. She sucked hard, seeing the other three men entering the room out of the corner of her eye.

Jo was seized by two of the men, and led to the other side of the room. One man pushed her over the arm of an old armchair, as the other – the youngest of the four - pulled his cock out before sitting down. His cock was short, but very thick. He pulled her head into her lap, forcing her now willing mouth down onto his cock. She gagged slightly as he drove his cock into her, but soon began sucking deeply on him, her tongue lashing across his cock head.

Behind her, the other man had stripped naked, and was now poking his heavy cock between her wet thighs. He reached for her bum, pulling her cheeks apart, as his cock probed the hot entrance to her pussy. He thrust his hips forward, driving his long, slender cock into her body. She cried out as he drove into her hard, over and over again, pushing her mouth down onto the other man, driving his cock into her throat.

Meanwhile, Sue had been pulled onto the floor, on her knees. The first man had pulled out of her mouth, and was now behind her, driving his cock into her hot pussy. The eldest man was kneeling in front of her, fucking her mouth.

The room was full of the men's desperate roars as they drove their cocks into the two gorgeous women. Jo and Sue cried out at the pain and pleasure, as the four cocks assaulted their wanton bodies.

The men came quickly, grunting as they pumped their cum into Jo and Sue, into their pussies, into their mouths. As they finished, they pulled out quickly, their cocks slick with cum, with juices, their cocks still half erect. The men now looked uncertain.

Jo and Sue got up slowly, sitting together, unsure of how long this would last, of what the men would do next. What they did know was they wanted more, and that – in a strange way - they now felt in control.

The youngest of the men recovered first. He was watching them closely as he stroked his short, thick cock. Jo beckoned him over. Hesitantly, he crossed to her, dropping onto his knees in front of her. He reached for her breasts, rubbing them roughly. She grabbed his hands, holding them while she ran them over her breasts, showing him how she wanted to be touched, what she wanted, what she needed.

She eased her hips forward, so that her pussy was at the edge of the settee she was sat on. She pulled him to her, eager to feel that cock inside her, urging him to fuck her. He pressed the end of his cock to her. She reached for him and rubbed the end across her pussy, across her clit, before urging him to push into her. They both gasped as her pussy opened up to take him, to wrap itself around him.

Jo leant back, enjoying the fucking she was getting, her hands on her own breasts, tweaking and pulling on her nipples. The settee creaked as a second man came and knelt beside her, pulling her head around and feeding his cock to her.

Sue watched Jo sucking and fucking, her pussy throbbing. Standing up, she reached out and grabbed one of the other men. His cock was felt enormous in her hand, as she ran it up and down his shaft before leading him across to the other settee. Lying down, she pulled his cock into her mouth, sucking on him, tasting Jo on him from before.

She sucked hungrily on him, her tongue flicking across his cock head, before slipping wetly along his curved length and down to his heavy balls. She drew him back into her mouth. She ran her tongue all over his cock head as she sucked on him, her hands now moving slowly over her own body, over her breasts and down to her pussy. She moaned as she rubbed her own clit, her fingers moving faster and faster in a circular pattern as the man thrust into her mouth.

Despite her pleasure, Sue wanted more – she wanted a hard cock for her pussy. She reached out to the last man, but he stepped back. It was the older guy, and he was still frantically trying to make himself hard again, not quite catching up from the last time. She moaned her frustration against the cock buried in her mouth.

She plunged her fingers into her pussy, fucking herself frantically as she sucked cock, her eyes shut, soft moans escaping past the cock. She was about to come when her hands were yanked out of her. She opened her eyes in alarm, looking about to see what was happening, hoping for a hard cock.

Instead, she saw the older guy sitting by her feet, his truncheon in his hand. It was black, about a foot long, and very hard. She cried out as he reached for her, placing the end at the entrance to her pussy. She tried to wriggle away, but her body felt frozen. He pushed the truncheon into her, surprisingly gently, surprisingly easily. She gasped as she felt the cold plastic enter her, her pussy sliding up and down the six or so inches he gave her.

Sue sucked harder on the cock still in her mouth as the "cock" fucked her, both men now touching her body, rubbing her nipples, her breasts, her clit. She heard the men's breathing getting heavier, harsher. She heard Jo's screams as she came, she heard the other men cumming, and Jo calling out for them to cum on her body.

And then Sue's climax hit her. It washed over her body as they continued to thrust into her, her whole body aching, tingling. She felt the truncheon being pulled from her, her pussy feeling empty for long seconds until a hot mouth came down on her, a long tongue licking at her, prolonging her pleasure. The cock in her mouth twitched, cum hitting the back of her throat.

Slowly, they all came down from their highs. The men quickly gathered their clothes up and left Sue and Jo alone. They moved to sit close together on a settee, holding each other, not quite sure of what to say, or what would happen next.

The older guard, now dressed, brought their bags into them a few minutes later. They used some tissues to wipe the cum from Jo's breasts, and to tidy themselves up as best they could. And then they waited, still unsure.

After what seemed like ages, but was probably no more than ten minutes, the guard came back. He held out two coats to them. They looked like the sorts of jackets that police officers wore. They quickly slipped them on. They came down to just below their bum's, so at least they were just about covered. They were led outside, and handed over to a policeman and woman.

"There'll be no charges this time," they were told gruffly, "but you two behave in future."

"Come on," the police office added, "we'll take you home."

Jo and Sue looked at the four guards, trying to read the expressions on their faces. The younger guard smiled and winked as they followed the policewoman out of the door. There was no sign of their dresses, so someone had a good souvenir!

The journey back to their apartment went quickly. The policeman and woman chatted amicably enough, but were clearly intrigued by Sue and Jo, and what they had been up to. Jo and Sue sat huddled together, not quite sure if the others fully realised what had happened earlier. From their badges, they could see that the police officers were called Josie and Andy. When they pulled up outside the apartment, they looked at each other uncertainly.

"Coffee?" Jo enquired, making it easy for all of them, knowing that they needed to get inside before handing the coats back.

"Sounds good." Andy spoke for them both, "We're just about off duty anyway."

Sue led the way up the stairs, conscious that the coat barely covered her bum. At the top of the stairs, she turned to speak to the others, seeing straight away how flustered both Andy and Josie looked. She glanced at Jo, who had spotted the same thing.

"So that's how it is!" They both thought.

Inside, Jo put the coffee on before crossing the room to join Sue. They pulled a dressing gown each out of the wardrobe. As they started towards the bathroom to get changed, they looked at each other, and then at Andy and Josie. They looked at each other again, knowing they both wanted some loving, some fun, on their terms. They glanced back at the others, their minds made up.

As one, they slipped the coats off, their backs still turned towards the others. Slowly, but very deliberately, Jo passed her coat to Sue, and then bent down to pick up her gown off the floor. She kept her legs straight, her bum in the air, her moist pussy peeking out from between her thighs. Sue turned, stretching out to put the coats on the bed, her breasts and naked pussy on full display.

As she stood up, Jo found Josie in front of her, a hungry, wanton look in her eyes, her face flushed. Jo reached out and stroked her cheek softly. Josie shuddered as the hand moved slowly across her face, and down her neck towards her breasts. Jo began to unbutton her blouse, kissing her gently, their moist lips sliding easily over each other before their tongues became entwined.

Andy joined them, pulling Sue to him, kissing her, caressing her.

Sue and Jo helped their soon to be lovers undress, eager to be naked together. Beneath her unflattering uniform, Josie was wearing the briefest of satin underwear, her body more voluptuous than had been evident until now. As her bra came off, Jo drew first one, and then the other, big, ripe nipple into her mouth, sighing as she sucked and tasted Josie, her hands exploring desperately.

Sue was on her knees by now, sucking on Andy's rock hard cock, loving the feel of him in her mouth on her terms, loving his taste, the strength of him. She pushed him gently back onto the bed, quickly joining him, quickly lowering her wet pussy onto his eager tongue as she took him back into her mouth.

Jo and Josie joined them, Josie now on top of Jo, their lips and tongues working overtime as they pressed their bodies to each other, their bodies melting together.

The room was filled with the wet noises of sucking and licking, of kissing and nibbling, of hungry lips on hungry lips, on cock, on pussies. Their hands were everywhere, sliding easily over anyone within reach, touching, caressing, exploring.

Andy rolled over, pulling Sue on top of him. She turned, pressing her body back against his, feeling his thick cock against her at last. He entered her quickly, sliding his cock into her wet pussy, sliding deep into her body, before fucking her slowly.

Josie and Jo watched as Sue lifted her body off Andy, pushing her hips down to meet his upward thrusts, her large breasts hanging down firmly beneath her sexy body. They both reached out to Sue, cupping her full breasts, rubbing her nipples. Josie moved quickly to her other side so that she could suck on Sue's nipple, so that she could taste a woman for the first time. Sue's moans got louder as Andy fucked her harder, as they sucked her harder.

As Andy held her hips, pulling her harder onto him, Sue reached out to touch Jo and Josie, to rub their clits, to feel their wet pussies, their hard nipples. Sue came first, her climax surging through her as her nipples were sucked deeply into two hungry mouths, as a thick, hard cock pounded her pussy. Andy shouted out as he came, great gushes of cum jetting out of him.

Sue slumped down on top of him, Josie and Jo touching her softly. At their encouragement, she turned around. Kneeling over Andy. She dropped her head to suck on his now soft cock, only to find that Josie was there before her. They shared his cock and balls, quickly making him erect again. Sue reached out to rub Josie's big, erect clit, her fingers sliding easily into her hot pussy.

At the other end of the bed, Jo clamped her mouth over Sue's pussy, her tongue teasing her, drawing Andy's thick cum out of her. Andy's finger rubbed her pussy and clit, all four of them moaning and sighing at the pleasure they were giving and receiving.

Over the next few hours, they all came a lot more as Josie learnt about having fun with men and girls, as Andy sought to satisfy them all, amazed at who quickly he could recover given the right "encouragement".

It was dark when they left. Jo and Sue looked at each other, before falling into each other's arms. They made love, happy to be together, wanting only each other.

They opened a bottle of wine, and sat naked on the bed, very close together, drinking and thinking about the day. It hadn't always gone to plan, but what a day they'd had.

Sue turned to Jo, raising her glass.

"To National Nude Day," she toasted.

They clinked their glasses together.

"And roll on next year," Jo responded, a wicked grin on her face!

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers
12