Can I Make It Up? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking dazedly forwards, Tammy watched with lust-glazed eyes as Wendy worked her hand rapidly over the bottom part of her brother's column; her cousin's lips locked firmly around the rim of his wide, mushroom glans as she sucked repeatedly. Five seconds later, she saw the skin of his balls suddenly draw up tight, and the thick spear of man flesh expanded for another half-inch... just before she heard the muted, liquid sounds of seed splashing the back of Wendy's mouth and throat.

"Mmm, Mm-hmmm!" Wendy moaned, never once letting go of the tight seal on Dirk's dick. She dropped her lips down slowly, meeting Dirk's bucking hips to capture all of his maleness as she rode out the last throes of his climax.

Tammy watched it all, sighing deeply as she let the aftershocks of her own orgasm wash over her body. "Mmm, yeah little brother... spunk all over her mouth!" she murmured, turning her head to place a loving kiss on his belly.

Behind her, Dirk's head dropped to the cushions; his eyes shut tight as he finished the last, weak spurts of cum into Wendy's warm mouth. "Aahhhh, mercy!" he moaned, feeling the energy of satisfaction roll down his legs, making them twitch as he felt his cousin suck lovingly at his ebbing erection.

Wendy cleaned as she went, making sure not one inch of Dirk's cock was left untouched. When she lifted back off of it, she had a Cheshire cat's grin on her face, which Tammy took in as she watched her red-haired cousin's throat make two, solid swallowing motions.

Oh, hell... she just didn't-?! Tammy moaned out loud, "No! You little wench! I wanted to taste his cum, too!"

Swallowing again with a purr of satisfaction, Wendy gazed at her cousin, and started to reply....

"Baby, just give him a few minutes," a deep voice said. "He'll be ready to give you some juice in no time."

Tammy's lassitude vanished like fog before sunlight, as her breath froze in her throat. Getting her arms to work, she shoved her upper body off of Dirk, her head whipping towards the arched entrance of the gazebo in disbelief!Oh, sweet Mercy! her mind all but screamed, as she took in the expression on the big man standing there; his tanned, smiling face with a pair of dark-amber eyes looking down at the trio with great amusement.

"Daddy!"

12