Can I Make It Up? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk's cock was so hard, he didn't need to free up a hand as he let the wide, blunt tip nose its way between the soaked labia of her pussy. Rocking his hips a few times, he made his hard flesh swipe up and down the slit, gathering her fuck-cream on its smooth skin.

Tammy gasped. "Di-i-irk! Don't tease me, baby," she begged. "Fuck me, brother! Please fu-OOOH!" Her plea turned into a surprised cry as Dirk shoved his cock home; the thick six-inches finding only a mere token resistance as her tight walls surrounded him.

"Mmmm, yes!" When he was imbedded to the balls in her twat, he paused for a moment -- savoring the warmth and rippling flesh -- before he slowly rotated his hips to stir his thick stick in her honey pot. The sensations were like hot velvet, pure passion and peppery-spice all rolled into a big ball that spread outwards from their coupled groins. Without any prompting, Dirk set a steady, even pace that had Tammy moaning and crying out with bliss. With every thrust, his heavy balls slapped against her backside, while their bodies came together with repeated smacks of flesh-on-flesh.

Soon, the air of Dirk's bedroom was saturated with the scents of sweaty skin and sex-musk. His body and Tammy's became coated with a glistening sheen, as they fucked each other into new and higher levels of lust and passion.

Eyes half-closed, Tammy gazed up at Dirk; his handsome face rigid with concentration as he rode her with steady-if-increasing speed, his dark hair damp and drops of sweat trailing down along his neck and chest. To her lust-soaked brain, her little brother was nothing short of a sex-god.Fuck! I don't think I'll be able to keep away from him . . . after being fucked like this!

For his part, Dirk glanced down at his big sister with lustful eyes; seeing her auburn hair spread out over his pillow, the long locks equally wet from their vigorous fucking. Her round breasts bounced invitingly with every thrust, her tummy flexing as she humped her hips up to meet his thrusts into her pussy.

"Oh, God! Dirk, I . . . I love the . . . way you fuck me!"

With a grin, Dirk replied, "You're a hell of a woman, baby . . . ugh! Your pussy is so sweet! Like silk on my dick!" Dirk growled, and his fucking motions ramped up a notch. "Fuck! I'm getting damn close," he hissed.

Tammy could feel the shaft thicken slightly inside her quim, and that made the sensations growing inside that kettle of bliss begin to bubble over. "Ooo, Dirk . . . you're making me . . . Ah! Mmm, I'm gonna pop! Gonna pop!"

Dirk dropped his body down, pressing their sweaty chests together as he looped his arms over his sister's shoulders; holding tight as he began to lengthen his strokes. "Yeah, honey! That's it . . . gonna make you cream on my cock!"

Trapping him with both arms and legs, Tammy mewled and nibbled on his neck, before she pressed her lips to his ear. "Do it . . . fuck me hard," she whispered hotly. "Use that dick . . . make it squirt! Mmm, I want all of that hot, fuck-milk inside my cunt! Do it . . . ooo, I'm so fucking close!"

Spurred on by her hot, nasty talk, Dirk doubled his effort to bring his older sister off with him; as the sensations inside his hard rod were reaching the point of no return. For the next thirty seconds, neither sibling said a word -- the air filled with their pants, moans and lifting cries as their mutual climaxes began the final climb towards the inevitable. Then, as Dirk dropped his hips for one, last, hard shove, he pulled Tammy's face around to meet his and captured her mouth, plunging his tongue inside to engage hers in a wet, passionate kiss.

That was the final straw. With a muffled scream, Tammy fell over the edge and locked her brother in a death-grip as her orgasm exploded in her loins. Scarcely able to draw air in through her nose, she nonetheless kept up her high-pitched cry as wave after wave of sexual release washed over her entire being. Caught up in the firestorm, Dirk let himself go with a roar, his dick spraying thick, scorching ropes of cum into his sister's boiling quim. Hunching against her, he tried to keep his stiff prick deep inside her twat as the spikes of energy raced up and down his spine.

For moments that seemed unending, brother and sister were wracked with their shared bliss. Eventually, the power of their double-orgasm began to wane, spiraling down from the heights of their mutual love as they slowly began to relax from their clinch.

Parting lips, Tammy dropped her head back onto the bed; panting for oxygen as she went limp as a rag doll. "Oooo, fu-uck . . . oh, God, fuck me!"

From where he'd dropped his head next to hers on the pillow, Dirk gave a weak chuckle. "Shit, Sis . . . I just, fucked you . . . to the moon!" He rolled his head to gaze at her. "You sure . . . you wanna have God fuck you now?"

Tammy shivered, even though her body was still hot from their lovemaking. "Oh, hell no!" she said, meeting his gaze before she sighed. "You've done . . . quite enough for me," she said. "Mmm . . . shit! I've really got to . . . thank Wendy for showing you how to please a woman, little brother."

With a grin, Dirk slowly lifted his big body off of her -- earning a squeak of protest from Tammy when his dick came out of her pussy with a wet plop. "Mm, later . . . besides, she might still be busy with Dad, if I know those two."

Tammy nodded, recalling how her cousin was giving her father head a while ago. "Mm, well okay . . . later, but--." She paused, frowning.

From where he was now sitting next to his well-fucked sister, Dirk arched a tired eyebrow. "But, what Tammy?"

Tammy looked up at Dirk, a dreamy-yet-concerned expression filling her face. "But... what's gonna happen to all of us after today? Are we gonna keep on fucking and loving each other, like this--?"

"Shhh," Dirk said, gently stilling her lips with a thick finger. "Let's worry about that when tomorrow comes, honey. For now, why can't we just enjoy each other and what we have together, hm?" He motioned for her to scooch aside a bit, lowering his body down next to her to spoon against her back. Wrapping her up in both arms, he nuzzled her sweet cheek and kissed it lovingly. "C'mon, I think we could use a nap."

Sighing, Tammy couldn't help herself. She cuddled her younger brother's arms against her bare breasts, back up so that her ass was nestled right up against his spent dick. "Mmm... oh, hell. I guess you're right, you Dork," she said softly, lowering her head onto her plush pillow. She felt Dirk mirror her movement, as she ran one hand softly across the back of his arm. "Geez-us, I never expected my day off to turn out this way!"

Dirk kissed the top of her head. "Um-hmm. Didn't I say I'd make it up to you, Tammy?"

Tammy looked over her shoulder, returning Dirk's lazy grin with a sleepy smile of her own. "Di-i-irk! If this is how you treat a girl when you want to make it up to her... I can't wait to see what you're gonna do to me tomorrow," she said


# # #

TO BE CONCLUDED...

12