Country Store Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and realized slowly that Tracy was still in the bed with me. She was snuggled up against my back and her left arm was still around me and under my night shirt. I lay there for a few moments without moving. It felt so warm and comfortable. I had never even dreamed of anything sexual with another girl and I was now in bed with my roommate. It felt so right and my brain started to try and comprehend another new change. I was going to go insane if this kept up. There was so much happening that I couldn't get a handle on it and I felt like I was spinning out of control.

I figured out that Tracy was awake when she moved her hand up and caressed my breast. She touched the nipple lightly again and it hardened. I felt her pull me and I turned over onto my back. She was leaning on her right arm looking down at me. Her left hand was running around under my shirt from breast to breast and then caressing my bare stomach.

"Good morning, sweetie. Did you sleep well?" she asked.

I nodded as I couldn't figure out exactly what to say. Her hand was now running down my left leg and then up my right back onto my stomach. My nipples were rock hard and begging for her touch.

"Are you feeling better this morning?" she said.

I nodded again. Her hand was now on my lower stomach at the edge of my panties. She ran her finger along the waistband. I felt my pussy getting hotter as she got closer and closer. Her finger slipped under the waistband for a second and ran along the top. I was starting to heat up and I couldn't believe another woman was getting me to react this way.

"What do you want to do today? We have to register at 9:00 and then we are free." She said softly.

I tried to open my mouth to answer and her hand slipped all the way into my panties and cupped my hot pussy. The only thing that escaped my lips was a soft moan. My hips pushed up against her hand. I closed my eyes and let the warm feeling spread over me. Her finger traced along my inner thigh to the top of my mound and then down along the other thigh. I was on fire and my hips pushed up again. She ran her finger down under my pussy and lightly brushed my ass. I moaned again.

I opened my eyes to look at her and she was staring at me, smiling. She leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. It felt wonderful, her lips were soft and warm and she lingered for about 10 seconds, her lips lightly touching mine.

She pulled back and smiled at me as I felt her finger start to trace its way up my pussy lips and then touch my poor clit softly. My hips lurched again. She held her finger on my clit, lightly applying pressure but not moving.

She leaned over again and kissed me softly. Her lips opened slightly and I felt her warm tongue touch my lips. She traced them with her tongue and then slipped it into my mouth. Just as her tongue touched mine her finger went in a circle on my clit. My tongue lashed out at hers and she responded. We were now pressing hard against each other as our tongues intertwined. She pulled back and continued to massage my clit. I opened my mouth and moaned loudly as my body responded to her touch. I spread my legs open to give her better access.

Her finger left my clit and then slid between my wet pussy lips. She touched the soft inside and I pushed up against her finger. Her finger slipped inside me a little as I pushed up. She left it there and leaned down to kiss me again. I was now out of my mind with lust and kissed her back hard.

She shoved her tongue in my mouth just as she shoved her finger deep into my wet pussy. I moaned into her mouth. She continued to kiss me as she pulled her finger out and then drove it back again. I felt my orgasm starting and my hips were moving up and down.

My breathing was getting faster and I was racing toward an orgasm. She pulled back and also pulled her finger out of my pussy. I gasped as her mouth left mine and I felt her hand hovering over my crotch but not touching. I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me.

"Do you want to cum, baby?" she said.

"Oh, yes" was all I could whisper as I tried to push my hips into her hand.

"Relax, close your eyes and just relax." She said.

I tried to calm down and I felt my breathing slowing down. I was still on the edge but it felt like I was floating on the edge of a cliff, ready to fall over. My orgasm seemed to be spreading through my body but not coming out. She cupped my mound again. I then felt her pulling my panties down. I pulled my legs back together and lifted my hips as she slid them down my legs and off.

She threw the blanket off and pushed on my thighs lightly. I opened my legs wide and I felt my pussy open up. She touched the soft, warm inside lightly. I moaned as her touch felt like fire. She slid her finger around on the moist lips and I lurched my hips up again. She pulled away.

"Relax, baby, let it come slowly." She said.

I had never been this out of control before. I wanted her to grab my clit and squeeze, I knew I would cum hard but she hovered her hand slightly above me. I felt her sliding down the bed and felt her kiss my tummy lightly. She flicked her tongue in my belly button and it tickled. I felt her breath over me as she moved down between my legs. She was blowing warm air directly onto my pussy and I was trying hard not to jam my crotch right up into her face.

I felt the breath getting warmer and then felt her tongue touch inside of my pussy. Now I was struggling, I pushed up against her but she stayed where she was. I felt her grab the outside of my thighs and then she flicked her tongue across my clit. I screamed with delight as I felt my orgasm race through my body. She took my clit in her mouth and sucked hard. She bit down lightly on my clit and my body went into convulsions. I was thrashing on the bed and she held tight onto my thighs with her face buried between my legs. I reached down and grabbed her head, trying to push her deeper. I continued to cum for what seemed like forever. Eventually, I slowed down but I held her there as I went through the small aftershocks.

She pulled up and looked at me. She looked so sexy there between my wide open legs, just staring at me. I smiled at her and pulled her towards me. She slid up until we were face to face and hugged me tight.

"Are you ok?" she whispered.

"Yes." I said in her ear.

"I really didn't mean for it to go that far but you are so sexy and hot I couldn't help it." She said.

I didn't say anything, I just hugged her tighter.

"I know you are going through something bad and I didn't want to make it worse for you." She said.

I put my mouth up against her ear and whispered.

"That was wonderful."

I felt her hug me tighter and we just lay in each other's arms for at least 10 minutes. I wanted to tell her everything but I just couldn't make myself start. I decide to just hang onto her and enjoy the warm feeling.

We eventually got up and dressed. We went down to the student union and registered for classes. I got everything I wanted and we went over to the bookstore and got all the books we knew about so far. So many of the professors had their own little weird requirements so I knew I would have to come back for the rest later. Tracy and I spent the entire day together and had a wonderful time. I did not think of Ken once the whole day and I slept peacefully that night with my roommate's hand on my breast.

The next two weeks flew by and I was doing great in all my classes. I was happy and Tracy and I were spending a lot of time together. We were not a couple as we both realized we still wanted the companionship of guys. Our little "secret" as we called it was between us and didn't mean anything more than comfort for each other. We were both very comfortable with that arrangement.

Tracy did meet a nice guy and started dating him but I didn't feel like getting anything going with any guy. I guess deep down I was still unsure. I was happy, though, at least until that Wednesday night when the phone rang. I answered it and I was frozen when I heard the voice.

"Kim, it's Ken. How are you doing?" he said.

'Fine." Was all I could say.

"Good, I need to ask you a favor. I am rushing a frat and we are having a party this Saturday. I really need a date or I will look like a dork. Will you go with me?" he asked

It sounded like a normal question but I could sense in his voice that he was just being nice. It was not a question at all as there was only one answer that he was expecting. The appearance of a choice was only a formality.

"Sure." I said softly.

"Good, listen, it is casual so wear one of your jean skirts and a cotton top. Also, Kim, don't wear a bra. We are being judged in a sense as to the appearance of our dates. Dress to impress, if you know what I mean." He said in a normal voice as if he were not telling me that he wanted to show me off to his frat brothers like a trophy.

I didn't say anything. There was a silence and then he spoke again.

"You ok with that, Kim?" he said

"Ok" I said.

"Good, I will pick you up around 6:00 at your place. See you then." He said and hung up the phone.

I sat there with the phone in my hand, frozen to my chair. My world was spinning out of control again. What would he expect me to do? I had heard all the horror stories about the frat parties, especially the ones during rush. I was starting to panic. I knew the next two days would be hell for me until Ken pulled up in front of the dorm at 6:00 on Saturday night to take me deeper into hell.

(Author's Note: I have written two more chapters of this saga. Please give me feedback to let me know if you are enjoying it. Love, Hayli)

12