Cyber Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They woke the next day to find the recordable DVD had stopped and removed it from the computer's disk drive. After a nice breakfast they sat down to watch their adventures of the previous night, both became extremely aroused watching and right then and there they began to please each other again and again. They did this throughout Saturday and part of Sunday until her children were due to come back home. They would watch themselves and start to fuck, sometimes fucking and watching at the same time. Other times they would go back into the bedroom and make another recording, only to watch once they were finished.

Dustin left a bit before her children were due to come back with a promise to return the next time her ex had the children, to do a little more recording and watching.

THE END

Edited by: David X. (Thanks for your help! You made me sound as if I can make a complete sentence.)