Dream Lover Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fucking her tits slowly, in part to savor and draw out the pleasure and in part because I thought that fucking them hard and fast wouldn't feel very good for her. As a result, my orgasm was building slowly, which I absolutely appreciated so that I could enjoy this for longer, even though I fully expected that I'd be figuring out how to get another opportunity. As with her blowjob, though, there came a point where I could no longer hold off my orgasm and continue to enjoy the building levels of pleasure. I still maintained the slow pace but eventually began to spew toward her face with a groan of pleasure. She stuck out her tongue and managed to capture a bit of my cum before my spurts weakened too much.

I continued to slide my cock between her tits until I was too flaccid to continue, then I just fondled them a little longer as she stood up. We made out for a bit before finally rinsing off the remaining suds then shutting off the shower. Grabbing a couple of towels from just outside, we dried ourselves and each other then stepped out of the shower enclosure.

Chapter Thirty-four

Since we were both thoroughly sexually satisfied at the moment, we decided to get dressed and go check out the rest of the ship. There was a single sundress hanging in the closet but no bra or panties to be found anywhere. I found a pair of cargo shorts and a cabana shirt but likewise no underwear. We pulled the clothes on and headed out to explore, very quickly grabbing a couple of tropical drinks. As we wandered around the ship, we kept noting places that would be ideal for sex once it was dark outside. We grabbed something to eat and refreshed our drinks then continued exploring. The ship was mainly one that I'd created for previous dream adventures but Heidi's experience with cruising seemed to be adding a few embellishments here and there, which I thought was really cool.

With all of the discussion of where we planned to have sex later, we were both a little worked up by the time we'd finished our tour. We headed back to our opulent stateroom and, rather than going right to the bed, Heidi went through the sliding door onto the veranda. The view was spectacular and I don't just mean Heidi leaning on the railing with the breeze toying with the hem of her sundress. I knew that none of the NPCs in the dream would be able to see onto our veranda so I stepped up behind her and raised her skirt up around her waist. I caressed her soft, smooth ass then extracted my cock, my shorts dropping to my ankles, and guided my cock into her from behind. We both moaned as I slid all the way in until my hips were pressed against her ass.

I held her waist as I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy but, once we had a good rhythm going, I slipped my hands up under her sundress and cupped her swinging boobs. She reached down to caress her clit as I was fucking her, which is always something I find great because it means my partner is proactive about their own pleasure rather than relying completely on someone else. It was nice fucking out there and I appreciated the view when I wasn't looking down, watching her ass jiggle each time my hips tapped against it. We continued to fuck like that until she came then she was ready to try something else. She straightened up so that my cock slipped out of her then turned to face me before raising the sundress up over her head and removing it then tossing it back into the stateroom through the sliding door. I kicked my shorts inside, too, then pulled off my shirt and followed with that.

There were a couple of chairs and a small table on the veranda so she had me sit then turned around and backed toward me. I just stared at her ass as it got closer then reached out and caressed it until she was straddling me. She reached down and grabbed my cock then lowered herself onto it as we both moaned some more. I immediately reached around for her boobs as she began to move up and down on my tool while once again caressing her clit. I was savoring both the feeling of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock and the feel of her soft, smooth titties in my hands. She started out slowly but was gradually riding me harder and faster until she ended up cumming again.

I was enjoying fucking her but I was also enjoying that she was taking charge and doing what she wanted to do. When she'd finished cumming this time, she stood and turned to face me then dropped to her knees. She briefly pumped my cock before engulfing it in her mouth again. Once again she proved to be a skilled cocksucker and confirmed that the first blowjob had not been a fluke, though the thought had never actually crossed my mind. A couple of times she gave her mouth a rest and brought her big tits together against my cock then slid them up and down but mostly she was gently pumping the base as her lips moved up and down my shaft. I don't know if it was because she'd cum twice since we'd been back or if she was just enjoying having my cock in her mouth again, but she drew out the pleasure I was feeling for a good long time and I appreciated it. When I finally exploded into her mouth, the pleasure was so intense that I was immediately thinking about when I'd be able to experience it again.

We hung out naked, in the room and on the veranda, as the sun sank lower in the sky then pulled our clothes back on to revisit the places onboard that we had thought would be good for having sex. It had been a long day with a lot of highly satisfying sex by the time we settled in together on a chaise on deck and it felt like she was getting close to drifting off. I didn't feel like we'd left anything unfinished so I was actually okay with taking her back home by this point.

I stuck around once she was back in her bed to see how she reacted to "waking up" and to see if she still felt like crying. She seemed startled to be back in her bed but pushed away the pillow she'd been hugging and rolled onto her back. She appeared to be mentally revisiting everything that had just happened and had a big smile on her face. I was pleasantly surprised when she stripped off the clothes she was wearing but it turned out that it apparently wasn't because she was worked up from the dream. She never did masturbate before falling asleep but I still stayed there, looking over her naked body, until it started to feel weird that she was sleeping and I was still there.

I'd found it interesting that, in real life, she was not waxed and, in fact, her bush was a bit unkempt. I was revisiting her regularly over the following days and that was one of the first things she took care of, not waxing it but trimming down to a neat bush. She also cleaned things up around her house, in her bedroom especially, that I hadn't even noticed were also kind of unkempt. It also wasn't long after that dream that she went to see her mom and was telling her that she'd had a weird dream that had inspired her to stop wallowing and get back to living. Her mom about cried hearing that and inquired about the dream but Heidi kept it pretty vague and her mom didn't press the issue. Heidi also reached out to her ex's daughters and made plans with them. I'm not going to claim that the dream sex turned her life around but the changes she made helped whenever I had second thoughts about what I was doing with these dream visits.

Obviously, I continued to visit her in her dreams but after spending the time to develop some plans. I reviewed a lot of her cruise photos on her social media pages and realized that my tried and tested tropical island dream would definitely work and would let me see her in a bikini again. I also knew she'd been to Disneyland so that was another one that worked well. Eventually I even came up with a couple of ways to have sex with her at her house, on her couch and while she was working from home. She actually reached out to me on social media, too, and apologized for dropping me when things got weird with her husband. While we didn't make any plans to see each other in person, she was a little flirtatious and I tried what I could to subtly plant some seeds for future dream visits.

12