Envy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, they probably are and you've got to know I've already decided to let you choose, if not you'd not be standing there, but rather, bent over that couch being fucked with this," I said, pointing to my cock.

"I see, so while I hold or wear this ring you could have complete control over me?" she asked.

"Yes, just like Lera and you would love it."

"This is fucking scary, Jessica... you've become terrifying."

"I'm not... I don't mean to be... I'm trying, Jana... you have no idea the draw and power I'm trying to contain. Right now, I want to fuck you so hard and make you cum so bad for the pleasure and the power... it's a struggle to not take you over," I explained.

Taking off the ring, she tossed it to me. "There, now you can't," she said.

I caught the ring and put it on my hand, knowing full well I could easily overpower her and use the ring on her head since I stood between her and the door.

"This doesn't really help, just your presence in this room, draws me to you," I said. "But I'm not going to, Jana... that's what I'm trying to say... so make your choice. What do you want this ring to do?" I asked holding up my hand.

Without a word, she walked past me, opened the door and left.