Forbidden, Still Unrequited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I petted Rhonda's hair while we watched the movie, laughing again. When the credits started rolling, Rhonda turned to me and asked, a hint of excitement in her voice, "There's another I rented. Want to put it in?"

A didn't know if there was a hidden meaning there, or if she expected me to make some kind of comment, or if she even realized what she'd said. Therefore, I took her question at face value, feeling a bit hot myself. "Go ahead. I don't know if I'll watch any of it, but start it up."

Rhonda bounded up from the couch, relieving the pressure of her body against my crotch, which for a few minutes, had been threatening to stiffen up on me. Now free of Rhonda's weight, I felt my cock start to harden awkwardly inside my pants. While watching my wife's ass wiggle the slightest bit while she was at the video player, I quickly reached in and adjusted myself. Ah, relief.

Just as I pulled my hand from my jeans, Rhonda turned. Her eyes latched onto my swelling cock, and I wondered, 'Did she see me with my hand in my pants, somehow? Was there a reflection in the TV screen?' Then I thought, 'Do I really care if she *did* see me?'

On the way back to the couch, Rhonda stretched and said, "Y'know, I'm ready to get comfortable. How 'bout you?" With that, she slicked off her T-shirt and flung it to the floor, then removed her jeans.

My, oh my, what a delectable sight! Rhonda stood there in lace bra and panties, a set I'd never seen before. Now clad only in her sexy underwear, she stood looking at me, and I felt myself instantly stiffen completely. Even though she wasn't trying to pose, just the tilt of her hips, the placement of her hands, and the way she was standing, made it look like she was.

"Well, young man," she said, "are you going to join me, or am I going to be the only one getting comfortable tonight? I can always put it all back on, you know."

I came to at that little thought. "We can't have that." I threw off my sneakers and unbuckled my belt. Rhonda stepped over to help, pulling my shirt up and over my head while I struggled to get my pants off: a difficult prospect, as I was still reclined back on the couch. We finally got the job done.

Just then, the new movie started. To my shock, it was a porn film. Rhonda and I had seen a few porn films together before, but she later admitted that they really didn't do much for her. So, to find that she'd actually gone out and chosen one consciously was amazing, but arousing at the same time. Of course, I had my favorite porn star right there in the room with me, and I reached up and grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back down with me on the couch, still in our underwear.

Wow, her skin felt so soft and warm against mine. I couldn't help myself and started caressing up and down her belly and legs, as much of her body as I could reach in this position. I avoided all the places I usually leapt for, and just kept my caresses neutral, if that was really possible at that point.

The film was a purely amateur thing. At least, the people looked like amateurs, and the lighting and camera angles seemed to point away from a pro video. The thought of watching other couples a lot like us was kind of cool, even though I found myself drawn away from the screen by the beautiful woman I had pulled up next to me.

Rhonda had pressed in close to my hard cock, and every once in a while, she'd snuggle up against it, just to let me know she was aware of its presence.

I had to concentrate to keep my hands from Rhonda's breasts and pussy, and it was taking more concentration yet to keep my touch light. The more aroused I got, the greater the desire was to paw insistently at her. Apparently my concentration was paying off, because Rhonda was by no means watching the TV, and my subtle touch on her skin was driving her nuts.

After a little while, I began to wonder just what *would* happen if I touched her pussy or nipples. I had a fair idea what would happen, but just for perversity's sake, I decided to give it a try.

On an upward stroke, I quickly reached in and tweaked a nipple. The increased moaning I received for that brief touch was as resounding as I'd expected, and there was an accompanying attempt to arch her body into the contact even more.

After a little bit more, Rhonda couldn't take it any longer. She rolled off the couch, out of my reach, then knelt at my side. She began clawing at my underwear, then finally got it pulled down and off. My drooling cock sprung free and waited for whatever she had in mind to do with it.

For some time, Rhonda simply knelt there, staring at my stiff cock, a crazed lust in her eyes. I wondered what she was going to do. Usually, when I managed to get her as worked up as she apparently was, she simply attacked my cock with an amazing energy. This hesitation was rather puzzling. My cock throbbed in anticipation of what was to come, whatever it might be. Surely there would be *something*. When she finally started to lean forward, I found myself moaning involuntarily, thinking I knew what was to come.

Her hand reached out as she approached, but instead of wrapping her fingers around the shaft to bring it to her mouth, Rhonda's hand simply laid on top of my erection and started to pet it up and down. She rested her head on my hip and kept her lustful gaze on my hard-on while she longingly, torturously, caressed my cock and balls.

I guess I must have been pretty damn worked up, too, because even this slight contact was driving me up the wall. Rhonda used only as much pressure as she had to, which made her gentle petting even more maddening. I found myself clutching onto the couch in a desperate attempt to assimilate the insanely pleasurable sensation my wife was giving me. If she continued as she was, I was sure I'd either cum from the stimulation, or for sure, if she took me in her mouth, I'd certainly fill her with sperm.

For quite a while she stroked down my cock, down my balls, then raised her hand and went back to the head to start again. She was petting me like I was a kitten or something, and the sensation was fantastic. Even though I'd convinced myself I'd cum just from that, the time Rhonda took before each new stroke was just enough that it let me cool down just a little, and the longer she kept it up, the slower she went before starting the next stroke. Therefore, all she was doing was pulling me higher and higher, with no peak in sight.

I was going utterly fucking nuts. I'd gone beyond words. It didn't hurt, but oh my god, I was horny. My cock drooled like crazy, just making Rhonda's smooth strokes that much smoother. I was helpless with arousal. I couldn't remember the last time I'd gotten this worked up from what amounted to a hand job. I thought I had my wife aroused to the point where she'd do anything to get off, but instead, she still had enough presence of mind that *that* was what she was doing to me! If she'd been using a little more pressure, it would have been enough to get me off. Somehow, she'd found the happy medium between that and not enough, and the result was a caress that kept me within sight of the edge, but would take me no closer. You may ask why I didn't just get up, throw her down and fuck the daylights out of her, but the fact of the matter was, at that moment, I was utterly incapable. At some point, I'd crossed the line of self- control and went into a realm where Rhonda was in charge utterly.

When Rhonda stopped petting my cock and balls, I was whimpering, I was so horny. I hoped she was going to suck me off or climb on and ride me to orgasm, but I was quickly to find out she had other plans. On one hand it was a relief when she took her hand away from my aching crotch, on the other hand, it felt so good...

I could barely see when she got off the floor, removed her bra and skinned off her sexy panties. Immediately, my body was screaming, "Oh yeah, sit right down on me!" but as I said earlier, she had other ideas.

Rhonda climbed onto the couch and straddled my face. I dove in like a man possessed. And I guess in a way, I was. She'd whipped me into the kind of frenzy I'd hoped to have gotten her into, and I took it out on her hot, soaking cunt. She was so excited by what she'd done to me, that her pussy was incredibly slick and musky. In my state, I was immediately drunk with the taste and odor of her arousal.

While I madly ate Rhonda's pussy, I gripped the cheeks of her ass, my fingers sinking into the soft, yielding flesh. Parting her butt with my hands, I worked one hand down and started to wiggle a finger into her tight ass. She let out a squeal, followed by a moan when my finger penetrated her tightest hole, and while my tongue and lips were going crazy on her pussy, I slipped not one, but two fingers into her rear.

I was just about to slide a third finger into my wife's clutching back door, when Rhonda reluctantly climbed off my face and held a hand out to me.

"Upstairs," she husked. We'd had sex virtually everywhere in the house, but found when it came to the fucking part, no place was better than our own bedroom. Foreplay seemed to work practically anywhere, but when my cock was in Rhonda's pussy, we both found ourselves more comfortable in bed.

Rhonda disappeared, presumably to our room, knowing I'd be right behind. I scooped up clothes and carried them to the bedroom, dropping them in a heap inside the door.

My cock pointed the way to the bed where my wife lay, propped against the headboard, fingers of one hand buried in her gorgeous pussy, the other at her nipples, pinching and pulling. Her eyes opened to acknowledge my presence, smoldering lust glowing in her gaze. She was lost in pleasure, and the trip upstairs had cooled me down a little, even if I was still hard as hell. For a minute or so, I was content to just sit and watch.

I've always found it fantastically arousing to watch my wife masturbate. It's especially good when she's as horny as she was at that moment, because she holds nothing back. When she's so worked up, she isn't self conscious about her facial expressions or how slutty her body gyrations might look. I love seeing her let go into the pleasures of her body.

After I'd enjoyed Rhonda's show, she again opened her eyes and gasped, "C'mere and join me. Sit beside me and masturbate. I want to see you stroke that beautiful cock while I play with my pussy."

While I wanted to just shove my cock in that gorgeous pussy Rhonda was rubbing so vigorously, I certainly wasn't against masturbating for her, too. I climbed up next to her and made myself comfortable, then wrapped my fingers around my stiff shaft.

Rhonda and I hadn't done this in some time, this simultaneous masturbation thing, but it was something we indulged in once in a while. Even though we preferred normal intercourse, there was something about having our own little "circle jerk." Sometimes when we'd do this, we'd both get ourselves off, but more often than not, it would lead to more.

I was careful while I masturbated myself that I didn't get past the point of no return. I wasn't sure, if I came, that I'd be able to keep myself going long enough to enjoy the evening any more than I already had. Rhonda was moaning and thrashing around enough that I could tell she was getting close to cumming. She, I knew, could go on damn near all night, cumming and cumming till she was totally exhausted. It had been a while, but once when we were newlyweds, I'd counted no less than eight distinct and obvious orgasms out of my lovely sexpot wife. I'm sure she'd probably had more, but that was how many my male eye were able to spot. I, like most guys, was good for two, three tops, and it had been some time since I'd cum twice without a good amount of rest between. We had time, but the years have taken their toll, and I couldn't guarantee I'd recover in time to have another orgasm before Donna came home.

Wanting to prolong my evening, I eventually let go of my cock and placed my hand on Rhonda's thigh. She jumped at the unexpected contact, but relaxed when she realized it was just me. She'd had her eyes closed the whole time anyway, so she hadn't been watching me in the first place.

Rhonda continued working on her clit and nipples, even though I was touching her. I lifted the hand I had on her leg and placed it over the hand she had on her pussy. For a minute or so, I enjoyed feeling the gyrations her fingers made as she pleasured herself. Then, Rhonda pulled her hand from under mine and let me take over.

That sigh she gives me when I touch her pussy is a sound I never get tired of. Even thought I'm nowhere near the expert at working Rhonda's clit that she is, she's assured me it feels better than her own fingers do. I love rubbing her and getting her excited, it's a gratifying thing to know you can make another person feel good.

While I rubbed her hot, damp pussy, I leaned over and took one of her nipples between my lips and sucked, drawing yet another moan of pleasure from her. I continued on like this, playing with my "favorite sex toy" for what seemed quite a while, but probably only amounted to a few minutes, until she tensed, then started to buck her hips in a big orgasm.

I always enjoy knowing I can make Rhonda feel so good, but I wasn't finished with her yet. Before she had a chance to recover from one orgasm, I hopped off the bed and grabbed her ankles, pulling her away from the headboard and laying her on the bed on her back. It wasn't gentle, but I didn't want her regaining too much of her strength.

Once I had her unsuspecting body laid out flat, I buried my face in her pussy. She whimpered in slight protest: her clit usually gets hyper-sensitive after cumming. I didn't care. I was going to eat her to another cum before I quit.

The biggest reason I was so quick to start this so soon after she came the first time is that she's normally too weak to push me away. I was taking advantage of that, and even though she whined about how sensitive her pussy was, she still built to another orgasm pretty quickly from my mouth on her.

Within a couple minutes of locking my mouth onto her clit, she was having her second orgasm of the evening. I hoped to get her to at least four. I knew she was good for it, I just had to time everything right.

After two orgasms in quick succession, Rhonda was out for a little bit. I knew that. It was a calculated thing so I'd be sure and be able to last a while. Crawling up from between her legs, I leaned back against the headboard again and snuggled Rhonda up next to me.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but it didn't really matter. By that point, if we wouldn't have done anything else, It'd have been okay with me. I think we both nodded off for a little bit, but that was fine. If we were going to do more, it'd be good to get a little rest.

I was wakened by the feeling of Rhonda's hand on my cock. I'd gotten soft while we rested, but I knew I would rise again. With Rhonda's help, that was a certainty. For a little while, she fondled me while my cock slowly woke up.

After a few minutes of just her fingers, Rhonda slipped down my body and took my half-hard cock in her mouth. It always feels so good when she manages to put me in her mouth before it's hard, because then she can take me clear down to the base. Even soft, it's a hell of a fantastic feeling to know I'm completely encompassed by her wonderful mouth.

Rhonda sucked on me and played with my balls for a long time. All I could do was sit back and moan. I was content to just let her take her time down there. I'd had some time to recover, I could last for a while.

At one point, she wrapped her hand around my cock and dipped her head down, licking and sucking on my balls, something I really enjoy and don't get enough of. Rhonda stayed there, giving my balls the attention they so richly deserved, for quite some time. Occasionally, she'd give a short, gentle stroke up and back down my cock, sending an amazing thrill through my body, but not nearly enough to make me cum.

Eventually, she left my balls, but returned to the head of my cock with her mouth. I was disappointed she'd left one, but I certainly wasn't going to gripe about her going back to the other.

She didn't spend nearly so much time on my cock as she had earlier. There were other things on her mind.

When she released my cock this time, she followed it by getting up to straddle my waiting, throbbing erection. There was a little fumbling, but only a little. After all these years, we'd figured out where everything was, and it was all a pretty smooth operation.

Rhonda's pussy was wet enough, she didn't even take my cock in her hand to line me up. She just raised up, slid her hot slit along my stiff shaft, then thrust her hips in a way that caused my cock to pop up and right into her cunt.

Oh god, did that feel heavenly! My cock had been waiting for this since the evening began. My favorite place in the world is right where I was at that moment. I wrapped my arms around my wife and just held her, not wanting her to start moving yet. It felt so good, I could have just stayed there the rest of the night with Rhonda's pussy enveloping my hard-on.

That wasn't to be, though. I really doubted I could manage that much control and not move at least a *little* bit. Besides, on a more practical front, I'm sure our muscles would stiffen up and ruin things after not too long, anyway.

Slowly, I felt Rhonda's hips move, making her pussy trail along my shaft, sending incredible thrills through my body. The pace in which she moved was maddening, but delightfully so. I love it when she takes her time fucking me, the gradual exposure of my wet cock to the air, then feeling the clutching mouth of her pussy slide back down, bathing it again in her hot body gives me sensations that can't be adequately described by words. It was all I could do to keep from taking over and plunging myself into her. She was doing the driving at the moment, though, and I was really interested to see where we ended up.

Rhonda was obviously enjoying what it felt like, this deliberate penetration and withdrawal, because her eyes were closed tight, and I imagined her concentration was all centered on where our bodies intersected. I knew that's where most of *mine* was.

Then, on an upstroke, she stopped, only the head of my cock held in her damp heat. There was a slight draft from somewhere, I could feel it as the juices dried and cooled on me. I wondered what was next, until I heard Rhonda whisper breathlessly, "Your turn, big boy."

Well, I wanted to pound away like it was my first time and didn't know any better, but I also wanted to show Rhonda I could give as well as receive. She'd pleasantly tortured me, it was my turn to return the favor.

I took Rhonda's hips in hand and slammed my cock into her as hard as I could, our bodies slapping together. A gasp of surprise burst from my wife's startled lips, and her eyes flew open. Now buried as deep as I could go once more, I asked, "Is that what you want?" A low groan issued forth. I got the distinct impression I could fuck her in any fashion and it would be just fine.

I started to pull out as slowly as she'd been moving, feeling my cock once more exposed to the outer air fraction by agonizing fraction. Rhonda was beyond words. The only sound I could get from her was more of the same sound she'd made earlier. "Or is this more what you're in the mood for?" I knew I'd be unable to go this slow for long. For one, I was on the bottom, and had limited range of motion, two, I was getting too fucking horny to be able to maintain this much control for much longer.

"Get on your hands and knees, babe. I want you from behind for a little bit." Rhonda rolled off me, whimpering when my hard-on slipped from her body. She then got up on her knees, her ass in the air, and placed her shoulders flat on the bed, giving me a great view and freer access to her lower body than before.