Happy Fucking Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

Harley leaned forward, kissing Cordelia, who was now twisting her sister's nipples as Johanna's hips were bucking harder up against him. Cordelia tipped further forward and her tongue imitated Jo's earlier actions, licking at Harley's cock as it entered Johanna's pussy. Cordelia swayed back and forth, her body sliding against her sister's, heavy breast crushed against taut belly. Both girls were moaning as their tongues swirled, Cordelia working fast to try to tease both cock and clit where they met.

Johanna's pussy was swelling as blood engorged her clit. This sensation was ten times better than even the best self pleasure. She was afraid that if she didn't come soon, she might explode. Fortunately, Cordelia had enough experience to sense this. She pressed two fingers on either side of Johanna's clit and added a third alongside her tongue. Harley picked up his pace to match the fury of Cordelia's licking. Johanna reciprocated, using her hands to stretch her sister's thighs even further apart, and fucking Cordelia with three stiffened fingers. The sisters then came loudly together, triggering his final spasm of sperm.

At last, the threesome collapsed in a heap on the bed as the sun dawned through the window.

"Cripes, I have to meet my study group in twenty minutes," shouted Johanna, noticing the clock.

Cordelia laughed as Johanna rushed to dress, accidentally throwing on Cordelia's revealing habit instead of a regular dress. "I bet you're fucking or sucking in the restroom within an hour, you little mink."

Johanna blew a kiss at her sister and Harley. "Thanks for the happiest Halloween ever," she called as she left them to rest. "Let's not wait until Christmas to do this again."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers