Her 50th

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie lavished as much attention on my hard-on as I was her pussy. I felt her tongue licking up all of the girl juice that was on my cock and balls at the same time I was working on cleaning the fine-tasting fluid from her. Meanwhile, there were more of her juices oozing from her as I lapped, so I'd be far from finished when I was done cleaning all around her sexy lips.

The further I went, the closer I got to licking up what was still flowing from her lovely hole, and from there, it'd be right on to her asshole, where the stuff presently oozing from her was going.

When I had as much of the pussy juice that'd leaked out licked from its source, I stretched and started working my way lower, lapping all the way. The moans got deeper the closer I got to her lower hole, and when my tongue finally flickered over the wet, tight pucker, there was a squeal, followed by still more moaning.

Laurie abandoned sucking my cock to concentrate on the sensations I was giving her butt. I've had my butthole licked before; it's such an incredibly intense feeling that it's almost too much. Even so, Laurie raised her legs to allow me better access. I licked her in this position for a little while, but eventually, I maneuvered out of our sixty-nine to so I could pay better attention to what I was doing.

I could have put Laurie on her hands and knees so I could reach her tight little hole even more easily, but I liked the idea of being able to watch her reactions, and maybe even lick her pussy once in a while as I was rimming her. Laurie wasn't protesting or questioning. She knew what I wanted to do, and she was game for it.

Once I was in position, I had Laurie lift her hips again, which put her lower holes right at the perfect level for me to pleasure. And I wasted no time whatsoever in doing just that. I lapped and flickered over Laurie's puckered asshole, making her squirm and squeal with the sensations she was getting. Every once in a while, I'd leave her butt and make a long lick up the slit of her pussy, suck on her clit for a little bit, then lick my way back down to her asshole.

After a good while of rimming my sexy lady this way, she panted, "I need more. Continue what you were doing in the shower."

Well, no need to explain what she meant there. I asked, "Do you have any lube?"

Laurie responded, "Check the nightstand."

I helped her lay down flat on the bed for a while, as I fetched the bottle from the drawer next to the bed. I then slicked up a finger and said, "We'll start slow again, okay?"

Laurie agreed. "Sure. How do you want me?"

Now there was a loaded question. Nevertheless, I answered, "However you'd rather be."

She grinned and flipped over on her knees, shoulders on the bed, her ass high in the air. "I feel much more exposed and vulnerable this way, It's sexier like this, I think, Laurie explained. It worked for me. Everything was certainly on display and available.

Taking up my position behind her, I announced, "Here we go, baby." I then placed the tip of my lubricated finger against Laurie's asshole and pushed. It went in easily. Even so, I went slow, until my finger was in as deep as it'd go. I slid it in and out a little, gently fucking her butt with that one finger.

"I need more. I can hardly feel that," she said.

"We can certainly oblige," I responded. I pulled my finger out of her, dribbled a bit of lube on the next finger, then aimed for the target again.

"Here we go again," I told her. I pushed against her butt and it opened and swallowed those two fingers with almost as much ease as it had the one. I'd only stroked in and out a couple times when Laurie announced:

"Is that two? Let's try three."

"I'm not going to argue with the lady," I said. In all truth, I wanted to get at least three fingers in her. If she could take three, there was the possibility of four, and the next step would be something a little lower on my anatomy... and longer and more pleasurable for us both.

I slicked up a third finger and pressed it against her hole. It was a good thing my nails were trimmed well, last thing I'd have cared to do was scratch her. This time, it was a little harder going. However, with some patience and perseverance, all three went into her.

When I began to slowly fuck in and out this time, Laurie gasped, "Wow. That's really something. It's been a long time since I've had anything in my butt that stretched it that much. Keep up like that for a little bit, and then try one more...

"I want to try to get your cock in there yet before you leave."

Well, now, there was an incentive if ever I heard one! It took some self-control not to speed up my pumping into her after a revelation like that. Nevertheless, I managed, and after another minute or so, Laurie said, "You're at three fingers now? No guts no glory, babe. Let's try four."

I told her, "Okay, you're the boss. You have no idea how sexy this is for me, Laurie. I've never really had a woman who wanted me to play with her butt like this... or wanted more."

Laurie raised up a little so she could look back at me. "Oh, Allan, you have no idea how good it really feels. It's just been a long time for me is all, which is why I want you to take it slow like this."

I had all four fingers ready to go as she said this, so I told her, "Well, this is beyond anything I think I hoped for on this trip. Thank you."

She laughed, and I realized, it was kind of a funny thing to say, considering the position Laurie was in, and the fact that I was going to try shoving (figuratively speaking, of course) almost my entire hand into her butt.

Laurie took up her position once more, and I squared myself up, placing my fingers against her now-well-lubed-and-fairly-well-stretched ass.

"Here goes, babygirl," I told her and began gently pushing.

The moans the other three fingers had received weren't absent this time, but now, there were a few grunts and gasps as Laurie concentrated on relaxing enough to allow my penetration. And the deeper my fingers went, the wider her asshole stretched.

Laurie coached me, letting me know when to stop or slow down, encouraging me when she thought I was being too hesitant. But before too long, I was working her butt with the four fingers almost as easily as I had two and three.

I'd been fingering her ass for a few minutes when Laurie said the words I'd been waiting for.

"I think I'm ready for your cock now, Allan."

If I hadn't been hard already, just hearing that would have done the trick. Still, I felt like I needed to ask, "Are you sure?

There was a slight hesitation, but it was followed by, "Yes. I'm sure."

I hated leaving the room, but I carefully removed my fingers from Laurie, then dashed to the bathroom and washed my hands, making sure to bring a towel along. I wasn't gone a minute.

When I came back in, Laurie's butt was still in the air, as I'd hoped and expected. I'd been concentrating on her ass so much in the last while, I hadn't noticed how wet she'd gotten from my anal probing. Her pussy was once again soaked. It was a truly incredible sight.

"You ready for this, Laurie?" I asked, figuring I already knew the answer, but I wanted to hear it again.

"Fuck my ass, Allan," was the response I got. It wasn't the phrasing I was expecting, but it was the one I'd hoped for.

My heart pounding, I lubed my hard cock, then smeared some of the stuff onto Laurie's asshole, even though my previous play had it pretty slippery already. I wiped my hands with the towel I'd brought with me, then took up my position behind my pretty girl.

My god, was this really happening? Was I finally going to get to fuck a woman's ass? And on top of it, was it really going to be Laurie? I'd truly done something right for the world to treat me so well.

Taking my hard-on in hand, I placed the head against Laurie's ass, just as I had my fingers so far, then started slowly pushing forward.

At first, it was just pressure against the tip of my penis. Then, suddenly, the head just popped inside. Holy shit, I was in! I was so surprised, my hips moved the wrong direction, and it popped right back out again.

"What's wrong?" I heard from the bed.

I laughed, "Nothing. Involuntary movement. Let's try this again..."

Once more, I lined myself up and applied slight forward pressure, and like before, the head just popped right in. This time, I knew what to expect, so I just maintained my forward momentum, slow as it was, and Laurie's ass bit-by-bit swallowed the length of my cock.

Before too awful long, my hips rested against Laurie's butt. She sighed and said, "Oh, wow. This feels so great. I forgot how good a cock in my ass feels."

I had to admit, "Baby, it feels pretty damn good from my end, too."

"Just stay like this for another minute or so, then you can start fucking, okay?" Laurie coached.

"You bet, gorgeous," I said. I love hearing a woman talking dirty during sex. Hearing Laurie speak that way while my cock was balls-deep in her asshole just made me throb. I'd stay where I was for an hour if she wanted me to. I wasn't going anywhere now.

While I waited, I caressed all over Laurie's butt and lower back, as Laurie flexed her ass muscles, so I could feel my cock gripped and released over and over by her. It certainly made for some great waiting, I'll tell you that.

Finally, Laurie said, "Okay, you can start moving."

I wasted no time. I started fucking her immediately. We both moaned at the feeling. This was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. It was tremendous! The first few thrusts were slow and deliberate, but as I felt Laurie's butt relax, I sped up a little. Before too long, I was fucking in and out with as much ease as I would have had I been in her pussy.

Laurie's butt clutching onto my cock felt so amazing, I wasn't sure how much longer I'd last, but I'd keep on going until I couldn't hold back any more.

"My god," I panted, "I wish I could have done this sooner. It's incredible!"

Laurie responded brokenly from where she was. "You should feel it from this end. If you were staying longer, I'd happily help you find out."

Well, there was an incentive to stay -- as if I needed another one. I knew if Laurie and I could stay together, we'd eventually test out all the fantasies we'd shared over the time we'd known one another. Nevertheless...

"I'd happily let you show me, pretty girl."

After that, Laurie said, "Hold on, Allan. I want to turn over."

As loath as I was to stop what I was doing, I did just that, pulling out so Laurie could flip onto her back. Once she was in position, she drew her knees to her chest and said, "Come on in, beautiful boy."

My cock was already lonely, so it was happy as hell to get back inside her gorgeous body. Having only fucked pussy before now, I had to remind myself that wasn't the where I was aiming this time. I managed to target the right place, and before too long, my cock head was once again popping into Laurie's tightest fuck hole and starting the slow, amazing descent into her welcoming body.

The best part about this position was, I could see Laurie's smiling face, her amazing breasts and her soaking wet pussy. "Hi there," I said as I began fucking her ass once more.

"Hi, sexy," Laurie grinned back. "Having fun?"

"You have no idea," I gave her.

"If you're having half the fun I am, I think I can imagine pretty well," she said slyly.

"I'm gonna cum pretty soon," I gasped.

"Okay," she told me with a grin.

God, I could fuck this woman for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. The sight of her smiling face while I fucked her just aroused me no end. I could go forever on that smile.

When Laurie reached for her pussy and started rubbing around and around at her clit, she asked, "Do you mind?"

It wasn't going to be long for me. Pretty soon, Laurie was going to have an ass full of cum. "Go right ahead," I gasped.

Holy shit, was it erotic, watching Laurie masturbate while my cock slid in and out of her ass! The sight pushed me higher and faster than I'd been previously, making my orgasm even more imminent. I had no idea how much time we had left before it was all over, but I was torn as to whether I wanted to cum yet or not, hoping to prolong things as much as possible.

However, it was inevitable. I'd finally reached the point of no return. With a roar, my cock started to throb inside Laurie's gripping butt. I pumped her ass full of my cum while Laurie moaned and purred, her fingers never leaving her clit.

Once my cock had stopped pulsing, Laurie said, "This feels great, but I need to cum with you in my pussy."

Although my orgasm had drained nearly all the energy from me, I wasn't going to pass up the chance to get back in Laurie's pussy, so I told her, "Be right back," dashed back to the bathroom, cleaned myself up really good, then returned, my erection still mostly intact.

Laurie saw how soft I'd already gotten. "Can you keep it hard long enough, baby?" she asked. There was no humiliation evident in her voice. It was a simple question.

"I'm sure as hell going to try," I returned. "Think you might be able to lend a little encouragement?"

"Bring it over here, sexy," she said.

I moved over to Laurie's head, where she took my softening penis into her mouth.

Oh, yes, that was what it needed right then! I could feel the blood that'd been flowing out make its way back into the tissues necessary to stiffen my cock again. Laurie's mouth and tongue did their magic and before too long, I was once more fully hard. It might be a while before I came again, but I at least was set for what Laurie wanted.

When I pulled away from her mouth and started making my way back down between her legs, Laurie purred. There was no need to get her ready this time, she was already plenty wet. With no preliminaries, I slid into her to the hilt with ease. "You want me to fuck you while you play?" I asked.

"If you want," she said. "I just want to feel full, and while you felt amazing in my ass, it isn't the same as having my pussy filled."

"Okay," I replied, while Laurie's fingers once again reached for her clit.

Laurie climbed to orgasm level in short order as she furiously masturbated herself.

It's always fascinating for me, watching a woman masturbate. Being a man, masturbation is always such an obvious thing, I mean, the penis is right out there. When a woman gets herself off, she's just rubbing and you can't always see what it is she's actually stimulating. Still, it's erotic as hell to see a woman pleasure herself, and this was no exception.

When I leaned over Laurie's body, taking care to keep my cock buried inside her, and took one of her nipples in my mouth, I kicked her arousal up a notch, as well. Under my belly, I could still feel her hand frantically circling her clit. When I reached up and pinched her other nipple, I could feel her orgasm begin.

When it truly hit, I lifted my head from her nipple to watch Laurie cum. God, was she beautiful as she orgasmed! I know most women think it's a strange thing to say, considering all the facial contortions and such when they cum, but when you're in the proper frame of mind, it truly is fucking sexy as hell.

After what must have been almost a minute, Laurie's gasping moans died down until they stopped completely, and her hips ceased their involuntary pulsing. I felt her body relax completely beneath me, so I rolled off her so she could breathe.

"No, don't," she whined weakly. "I still want you in me."

Honestly, I hadn't wanted to pull out of her in the first place, but I know breathing's pretty important, too, but if she wanted me inside her, I wasn't going to complain.

I climbed up and slid back into Laurie's pussy, holding myself up so she could catch her breath. Looking down into her beautiful, climax-weary face, I smiled, receiving a tired, satisfied smile in return.

"I love you, Allan," Laurie told me.

"I love you, too, Laurie." I gave her.

She then wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. We didn't kiss this time, but I knew there'd be more of that soon enough. When I felt her arms ease around me, I propped myself up again.

"What now?" I asked.

"What time is it?" she asked in return, turning her head, trying to see the clock on the nightstand.

"There's plenty," I said.

"What do you want to do?"

"I'm doing it," I told her. "I said I didn't want to let you out of my sight, and I don't think we could get much closer than this."

Laurie laughed and hugged me again.

Now that the arousing part of things was over, my cock had lost interest. I could feel that the slightest movement of my hips would dislodge me from Laurie's pussy. Besides, my arms were starting to get tired of holding myself up, anyway, so I rolled off her again, this time without protest. Once I was down and on my back, Laurie snuggled up beside me.

"Ever wonder what it'd be like if we were together?" she asked after a few beats of silence.

I had to admit. "A lot. I think about me being out here, you being where I am, about the two of us somewhere else. In any setting, I think about what it'd be like to wake up in the morning to find you there. Then, somewhere in the middle of it all, that damn practical side steps in and starts in with the questions and rationalizations. 'Would she be willing to leave everything she knows, her job, her family, everything she's grown up with and lived with all her life?' Then I ask the same questions of myself. I then find myself torn between love and Home."

Laurie listened to what I said in silence, then added, "I often wonder what it'd be like if circumstances were different: if you weren't in the situation you're in, and I wasn't in mine. If there weren't so many things already in place."

I started caressing her hair. "If there weren't so many barriers, I'd have been here a lot sooner... that is, if we'd have met at all.

"I've often thought about what I'd do if we ever met for real. Whether we'd be able to keep things totally platonic, or whether we'd let all the feelings and conversations we've had overwhelm us and lead us to what we've done."

Laurie raised her head to look up at me. "Are you sorry we've done what we have?"

I looked down at her with a smile. "Do I look like I regret one single thing?"

She replied, "No," then hugged me.

"How about you? Do you regret what we've done?" I figured it only fair that I know.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted this. I just knew it'd never happen. Everything you wrote to me just made me want to experience anything and everything you said you wanted to do with and to me. I know we won't get to act out any of those scenarios, but I've gotten to take a shower with you, I've had meals with you... I've woken up with you. It's enough."

We laid there a bit longer, enjoying the warmth of each other's presence, the comfort of our touch. I glanced at the clock.

"I think we have enough time for one more try, then get dressed and get something to eat."

Laurie looked up. "You think you're up to it?"

I replied, "Look, baby, I know I'm not a youngster anymore, and maybe I won't be able to cum, but the idea of getting inside that beautiful body of yours once more is an offer I can't pass up."

Laurie told me, "Well, I may take a little coaxing, but I think I can manage."

I laughed, "Laurie, I know you can manage. My only regret of this whole visit is that I wasn't able to find out just how many times you can cum before you give up.

"Now, let's see that pussy so I can get it ready, if you'd be so kind as to lend a little enticement with that mouth and tongue of yours to me."

Laurie grinned up at me, then maneuvered herself so that her pussy was right over my face, and my cock was at the perfect position for her, too. We licked and sucked until I was good and hard and I could taste Laurie's sex juices on my tongue.

1...345678