Linda Shaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped as suddenly as she blurted out those words, and her face turned crimson as the magnitude sunk in for both of us. Yet, she did not retreat.

"Please," she said bashfully, looking at me with doe-like wonder, a little girl asking Santa for a Christmas present. "Will you arrange it?"

Shocked, I nodded, knowing on the one hand that I would never deny her anything, yet on the other hand, a million thoughts and emotions flooded my brain. One came to mind at the forefront, so I murmured a reply. "Next weekend?" I somehow vaguely recalled Linda telling me that Tim would be entertaining clients at the Super Bowl, which was next weekend.

Linda smiled again, this time in recognition of my memory. I was a good listener, but it helped that I also always paid attention to Linda. One might call it mesmerized. "Next weekend. Yes. That will work just fine. But, it will have to be discreet, some men who don't know me. Men we can trust with discretionary circumstances."

Her voice was quiet, almost wistful. I could only imagine what was running through her mind. Hell, I was wondering what was running through MY mind. The list of guys who would volunteer for such a mission when they saw Linda would be difficult to find. I estimated roughly that only about three hundred million or so men would be willing to render their services. But......who?

She kissed me sensually, one massive iceberg of sexual tension broken, another undoubtedly just beginning. She leaned back once more, dropping another bomb on this unsuspecting target.

"So, you want to see me with another woman?"

Reference the phrase "shocked, I nodded" from a few paragraphs above, stir, and repeat.

Linda gave me another of those patented smiles that would make a dead man hard. "I have a plan."

I liked the sound of that. There's no way it could be a bad plan.

She batted her eyes at me, essentially dismissing me for the time being. "Tell the boss I'll be running late, would you, please? I'm having a bad hair morning. I'll explain to him personally when I arrive."

I stumbled out and made the short drive to my townhouse in a virtual fog, and dressed to go to work, but have no recollection of how I did so, literally fucked senseless, both mind and body.

My assistant, Irene, greeted my arrival at eight-twenty-nine with a concerned scowl. "Linda called, she's running late. That's not like her, I hope she's OK."

Oh, she's OK, Irene, trust me on that one.

Just shy of nine-thirty, as I was shuffling paperwork on my desk and trying not to appear completely distracted, there was a soft knock on my office door. I looked up to see the woman with whom I had just shared hours of ball-withering sex, now dressed demurely in a brown suede skirt that went down to mid-calf, and a loose, tan, wool turtleneck sweater that still failed to hide the beautiful globes within. Her luscious hair was tied up in a neat ponytail. "Morning, John," Linda said sheepishly, looking every bit the remorseful little girl. "Sorry I'm late."

"We were worried about you, Lin. I can't remember you ever being late for anything," I said, loud enough for Irene to hear in the outer office, to play along with the charade. Linda and I went out of our way to not raise any suspicion by never, and I mean never, displaying any hint of our amorous feelings toward the other while at work. I inquired dispassionately, "You feeling allright?", knowing full well that she was, in fact, spectacular.

Linda gestured toward the door. "May I?", she asked softly, indicating if she could shut the door. This was a first. Linda and I made it a point to never be behind closed doors together, not so much to avoid any speculation as much as it was that we couldn't trust ourselves not to tear each other's clothes off. I made a motion with my hand, and the door softly clicked shut behind her. Why did that sound alone cause me to get hard again?

She glanced down at the floor, seemingly embarrassed with what she was about to say. "Actually, no, I'm feeling a bit out of sorts this morning," she said, peering down at her Jimmy Choo leather boots. I recognized them from our shoe department. They retailed at six hundred dollars. Linda spent more on her wardrobe below the ankles than most people had in their entire closet.

She looked up suddenly, but still playing our little game of secrecy, despite the fact that we were safely behind closed doors. "You see, I have a severe nipple-ache." I suppressed the urge to smile, but instead, looked at her gravely with my best Dr. McDreamy pseudo-sincere gaze of concern. "A nipple-ache, huh? That sounds serious. You should probably still be in bed." Linda nodded her agreement to my remedy. I gestured for her to sit on the chair in front of my desk. "Any idea what caused this condition?"

Rather than take me up on my offer to recline in my chair, she walked over to the corner of my desk and slid her amazing, suede-covered buttocks onto my desk, the slit in her skirt now riding up on her right leg above the knee. Getting harder now, much harder.

I could only imagine the lingerie that she was wearing, despite her conservative attire. Linda spent almost as much on gorgeous lingerie as she did on shoes. I did say almost. Undressing Linda on a nightly basis was like unraveling a new toy on Christmas morning, each time was more exciting than the next, and she never disappointed.

"Yes, I know exactly what caused my condition. I was getting royally fucked since way before dawn by a handsome, well-hung man who rocks my world."

I lifted my hands, more so that they wouldn't travel down to my crotch, and raised them in confusion. "Your fiancee? I thought he traveled on weekdays?"

She uncrossed and then crossed her legs in front of me, and sat with her legs slightly parted, allowing me a view now almost to her thighs. "No, you're right, he's away. I've been a bad girl, a very naughty girl. I've been having a torrid affair behind his back. I'm getting my brains fucked out four or five times each night. And, in most cases, like today, each morning."

She ran her hands over her breasts, covered by the thick sweater, but even so, the hint of two erect nubs were barely visible beneath the material. "Do you want to hear what's causing my nipple-ache? Because I have other symptoms, too. My pussy drips constantly, my ass burns from the anal sex, my mouth craves his cock endlessly, I'm a wreck." My dick was now doing push-ups under my suit pants.

Linda unbuttoned two buttons on her skirt so that one leg was now bare to mid-thigh. "Take this morning, for instance," she began, rubbing her seductively leg above the knee, while licking her dark ruby lipstick. I sat like a kindergarten kid awaiting story time.

"I woke up my lover by taking his soft cock in my mouth while he was still asleep, and sucked on it slowly, while both he and his big dick awakened as one." It was all I could do not to take her and flip her onto my desk and savage her. I gripped the handrails on my chair with all my strength.

Her hands ran all over her chest as she went on. Tell me a story, Ms. Shaw, puh-leeze!?!? "He got real big, real quick, and I ran my mouth down to his balls and started sucking and licking on them while giving him a slow handjob." My breathing quickened.

"He seemed to like that, and I know I did, so I started to kiss on that spot above his asshole, right on his pubic bone, that gets him steel-hard every time I kiss or touch him there." Yep, that oughta do it, I thought to myself.

"Then," she paused, bashful. Her eyes lowered to my crotch. "I couldn't believe I did this, but I began to rim and tongue-fuck his anus." Pre-cum dripped onto my boxers now. This was better than watching a replay of your favorite team winning the Super Bowl. Way better.

"I really liked the taste, I was surprised. His ass was bucking all over the bed, and I got so hot that I climbed on top of him and fucked that strong dick until I came." She purred, lowering her voice, looking me in the eye, rubbing her nipple-ache strenuously. "I came soooo fucking hard, and I didn't even realize what happened next, but next thing I knew, I was on my stomach getting assfucked, so I ran my own fingers into my cunt and started rubbing his dick that was in my ass, it was wild."

It was an other-worldly sensation now as Linda went on. Did this really just happen to us?

"He blew a huge load of cum into my ass, and I though we were done, but you know what? We were just beginning, that's when it really got steamy."

"He followed me into the shower and began to suck on my tits, and kiss my neck, and then knelt down and ate my pussy until I came all over his face." The pace of her voice quickened now as she obviously relished in her recounting of the events.

"And, then, oh God," she pulled on her aching nipples through the sweater with both hands, with increasing roughness. Her legs were spread two feet wide in front of my face. I could smell her scent, and would for the rest of the day. "He picked me straight up, both of my legs dangling, and he fucked me, he fucked me so hard, so strong, so deep. I came again, harder than before. I couldn't take it anymore, so I got down on my own knees and sucked him off until he came on these tits." She rubbed them together for emphasis.

I was on the verge of cumming myself. Wouldn't you be?

"I was exhausted. But then, just before he left, I told him that I wanted to be gang-fucked, I wanted five cocks, five big, strange cocks in me and on me and all over me, all at once, and you know what? My lover said he would make that happen for me, next weekend. So, after he left, I was still so fucking turned on thinking about that, thinking about him, that I got out my rabbit and I fucked myself with it again until I came."

"So, that's why I was late," she said calmly, getting up from the desk, straightening her skirt, and ceasing the titty-rub show.

I took a deep breath, trying to compose myself. "Well, I guess that's a pretty good reason for your tardiness, Linda." I looked at her sternly. "But don't let it happen again."

She nodded once more in consent, like a scolded adolescent. "At least, not more than four or five times a week," I thought to myself.

As she approached the door, she turned around and snapped her exquisitely manicured fingers. "Oops, I almost forgot one thing. I may have to leave a little early today, too, boss."

I tried to glare at her, but instead could only raise my eyebrows in inquisitive curiosity.

"See," she cooed slowly. "My lover said he wanted to see me with another woman, but I didn't think that was quite good enough after all he's done for me. So this morning I called a hot girlfriend of mine, and she's bringing her own hot girlfriend, and we're all going to meet him first at the Chestnut Cabaret at seven for a drink, and then I've booked a room at the University Sheraton for the four of us, and um, well, let's just say we're going to thoroughly entertain him."

My mouth took on a life of its own and drooped in cartoonish shock. You know those scenes of animation when the jaw bounces off the floor?

"But don't tell anyone, promise? It's a surprise. Whatever you do, don't tell him to be there at seven sharp so he can see a three-girl show. And, I'll have to leave the show a little early 'cause my fiancee will be coming home late tonight, but I've made arrangements so that the other girls will stay the night with him and have their own fun."

She opened the door and resumed her day, nipple-ache and all. Brave soul.

And, cross my heart, Linda, I won't tell a soul.

Except you, dear readers. Soon.

It does sounds like fun. Why keep it to myself?