Lyon's Den Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We did this? I did this?' Suddenly it dawned on him who was taking the pictures. 'Daniel took these. He watched us doing this.'

The temperature in the room seemed to rise. His bullet wound and bruises along his side ached from the heart beating wildly against his ribs. But the worst thing, or most embarrassing thing, was the erection that throbbed under the computer. By the time Bruce reached the last few files, a new level of sexual tension had him near exploding. Eros was in the house, shame thrown out the window.

Bruce groaned audibly when he opened the tenth-to-last file. There was Jenifer, tied to Daniel's stage bed, while a disguised woman rubbed ointment on her red buttocks, his ejaculate shining wetly between her thighs. After viewing the remaining photos, he closed the folder and turned off the computer. Shutting his eyes, he realized why Jenifer wanted him to delete them all. What's been seen cannot be unseen. He wondered who'd been the bigger influence in their relationship. Obviously they'd made some kind of compromise. Or, more accurately, he did. At first, he'd hoped the photos would trigger some memories. Now, he wasn't sure what he wanted.

'That's not true,' he thought, rubbing his erection through the hospital gown. 'I know what want.'

12