Miss Prim and Proper Taken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura saw something in his hand and realized that it was a camcorder. "You didn't film this did you?"

"I certainly did. Had to have proof to give the cops when I call them."

Laura nearly cussed; something she never did. "Please, I'm not a prostitute. Tell him, Lee."

"What will it take to forget about this." Lee said.

Sam unzipped his pants, "If I can get a blowjob too then I'll forget all about it."

"I can't." Laura said, this was becoming too much for her.

"If you don't you'll be arrested." Lee said to her.

Sam had his fat cock out and was stroking it. "Come on lady, you got me horny as hell."

Laura could not believe this was happening. She just sucked off two men, now she was going to have to blow this fat, ugly man too.

Lee helped her stand, but she had to bend over to begin sucking Sam's dick. She felt something and realized that Lee had raised her skirt up from behind, revealing her bare ass to everyone. Then she felt him moving against her. She suddenly realized that he was rubbing his cock between her legs. She pulled off of Sam's cock, "No, you can't fuck me."

Lee shoved his dick onto her wet pussy. "Looks like I already am."

"Suck my dick." Sam ordered.

Laura groaned as Lee held her hips and began thrusting his cock into her, she then reluctantly went back to sucking Sam's cock. Jennifer and Michael stood there watching as the two men enjoyed Laura's body. "Fuck her good, Lee." She said.

It was not lost on Laura that the unknown woman knew her bosses name, but she had little time to think about that now as she was being banged from both ends by the two men.

"Damn, your pussy is nice and tight, even after being fucked for years by your husband's big pecker." Lee told her. "I can't wait to cum in this hole."

"No, not in me." Laura tried to say, but her words were muffled by Sam's short, but fat, cock.

"That's it, take it baby." Sam grunted as he began cumming, way more quickly than the other two men had done. Laura gulped down his seed as it shot into her mouth. He pulled out of her and raised his camera to capture her being fucked.

"No, don't record this." She said.

Lee began pounding her harder and faster. "Oh shit, here goes!"

"Pull out!" She cried, but Lee was not about to stop now.

"Fuck yes!" He cried, as he began cumming inside of her pussy. He slammed her over and over until his balls were drained.

Afterwards he pulled out, pulled his shorts and pants up and fastened them before saying, "Now we can go up to my room and get that thumb drive."

To be continued...

12