Mommy's Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Momma," she groaned as I tugged on her hard nipple. Her nails raked over my shoulders, my back. I thrashed her nipple in my mouth, smashing it hard to the inside of my teeth. I rolled the nipple between my teeth, biting firmly enough to hold her, make her body feel my bite between her legs. Her body arched, lifting her nipple to me. I traversed her body, racing to the other nipple, standing tall in the cascading water. I bit down firmly, my tongue probing her flesh as the water splashed on my face. I slid my hand down her torso, plunging quickly between her legs. I moved to spread her lips, bury my hand between her lips, allowing the heel of my thumb to mash her clit. My fingers reached to her wet hole, reaming her. Her legs buckled, a loud gasp erupting from her lips. "Oh fuck," she screamed. "Yes," she continued. I thrust two fingers into her body. Her hips tilted, allowing me to penetrate her completely. I pumped them in and out several times, thrusting hard and deep before pulling back to mash her extruding clit. For the next several minutes, I mashed her engorged clit firmly, mashing it to her body, forcing it back and forth. Her breathing became ragged very quickly. Breathing in gasps, her body convulsed on my fingers as her body erupted in orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided, I thrust my fingers deep into her holeagain, shoving them deep. Pushing her against the wall, I hammered her cunt hard, coating my hand completely. Her head twisted back and forth against the tile as I pounded her body to a second orgasm. Her body humped me hard, driving my fingers in and out of her cunt. As her orgasm passed, she slid down the wall, squatting on her haunches. She pulled my hand to her mouth, sucking my fingers into her face. I braced my body with the other hand on the tile. Reaching to me, Sandy pulled my hips forward, her mouth clamped over my mound. Her tongue snaked between my slit, flicking back and forth over my clit. My hips humped forward, her hands wrapped my backside, pulling me hard to her mouth.

Biting down on my swollen clit, her tongue mashed the bud back and forth hard between her teeth.

"Sandy," I screamed loudly. "Oh fuck, suck me," I screamed, my body leading me onward without cognizant thought. I pushed against her mouth, forcing her deep into my crotch. Tilting my hips, I plastered my cunt over her mouth and nose. Sandy licked me, sucked my flesh hard, nipping, biting, sucking me deep into her mouth. My orgasm was instant, exploding quickly, my senses flooded with every nerve screaming. As I exploded, she shoved her face deep in my crotch, her tongue pumping in and out of my cunt. Her head shaking uncontrollably, Sandy ate my cunt furiously, lapping, licking, and sucking my flesh hard.

Now too sensitive, I pushed her face back, pulled her to her feet, and kissed her softly. My breathing was returning to normal as we hugged, warm water cascading down my back. I pulled away, grabbed the soap, and began to wash her body, taking my time to carefully wash her private parts. I ran my fingers through the short pubic hair. "I get to shave this," I muttered, letting my finger dip between her lips, mashing her clit for an instant.

"Fair is fair," she said. "I get to do yours," she followed. "But first, I get you up stairs," she offered. "Make love to me in your bed, Grandpa's bed," she asked softly. "Make me scream like Grandpa did you," she looked to me.

We quickly finished our showers, heading to our room. Our new story has just begun.

12