Morgana's Painful Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly gathered himself together – this was not why they here. He was a man in authority and his job was to teach this wilful young girl a lesson in good behaviour.

"Is that all Miss?" he asked.

"Well I don't want to say anymore" she whimpered, "as you are getting so cross."

At this point she started to cry and his heart softened a little towards her, but only for a fleeting moment. He must not show any weakness.

"SHOW ME!" he bellowed again.

Morgana jumped with fright and he enjoyed watching her bottom jiggle around as she did so. He would soon be making that bottom dance for him.

She knelt up in front of him and undid her blouse – his eyes reflecting the rising excitement he felt. She shyly lifted her pale full breasts out of the cups and played with her nipples. They were lovely rosy nipples and how the Head wanted to tease them between his teeth. He would soon show her some respect.

"I let each boy touch them Sir, until they went hard and stuck out like this. I didn't intend to, but another boy was spanking me at the same time and it felt so good I couldn't help myself. I know I'm a very naughty girl, but please don't tell my parents Sir as my father will put over his knee and use his belt on my bare bottom. I couldn't bear that to happen"

Her eyes filled with tears again and they spilled down her cheeks as she spoke.

"What am I to do with you then Morgana?"

"Please Sir, would you to punish me and say nothing to my parents?" She stumbled forward and clasped her arms around his legs.

"Please Sir, I beg you, spank me as hard as you like but don't tell them."

How the Headmaster wished she was not a child in his care, he would do a lot more than spank that delicious rounded bottom...

"Right Morgana, I will do as you say, but by the end of it you may be wishing your Father was dealing with you instead of me. You have not only behaved in a disgraceful manner with those boys, but your treatment of Miss Robinson was unforgivable. You were supposed to teach her a lesson, not brutalise her."

Morgana bowed her head, but she dare not speak.

"Back on all fours young lady." The Head walked around the back of her again and knelt down. He put one arm around her waist so that she couldn't wriggle away and began spanking her bared bottom with his hand. She cried out with each hard smack, and he noted with some pleasure that her buttocks were blushing a nice pink colour already. He tried not to think about the stirrings that he felt in his manhood, as his fingers lingered and fleetingly touched her intimate swollen lips. Her body told him the excitement she felt at being spanked. Her nipples were large and hard and her pussy glistened with the moisture she had produced.

"Please Sir, no more, I will be good now, I promise", wailed Morgana.

"I will decide when to stop!" he shouted.

"Don't you dare move or we will start all over again."

He then lifted out his cane from beneath his Master's gown and swished it in the air a few times. Morgana paled at the sight of it, but she submissively bent down lower to receive her punishment.

The Head gave her six sharp smacks with the cane in quick succession. Her bottom wriggled and danced as the heat radiated across her buttocks. Red stripes started to form on her youthful mounds and she moaned aloud with pleasure and pain. How he loved watching that plump little ass squirm under his administrations. It made him want to punish her all the more.

"Do you think that's enough?" he asked her. She had the sense to say that he would be the better judge of that.

"The first six were for Miss Robinson, these second six are for your shameful behaviour with the boys." Morgana gasped in dread at the thought of six more.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

At least he had executed them quickly. Morgana had screamed with each stroke, as the pain seared through her white reddening flesh. After he had finished, she remained on all fours, not daring to move. He looked down at her and felt somehow proud of the dignified way she had suffered.

He knew it was wrong but as he kindly said to her, "It is finished, my brave little pupil", he gently gave each scarlet buttock a lingering kiss.

Morgana whispered to him, "Thank you Sir for making me a good girl."

As she smiled up at him in admiration and awe, they both knew that this was only the beginning.

The Headmaster had many more plans for this naughty young lady's bottom...

12