My Suddenly Bisexual Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be good with her and she can learn some things she might have forgotten. She knows a lot and uses it with me, and I with her. Her pussy is a delight to eat and her juices are delicious and she squirts sometimes when she is really sexually excited, as I think you can help her have a unique time for as long as you want to visit. Go for it, Ladies!"

They stood holding each other and I went to the linen closet and came back with two old-fashioned thick quilts to put them doubled on the carpet to make it softer as they lay on the floor making love. I sat in my recliner off to the side and leaned back as they lay down and began to make love to each other.

They lay hugging, kissing, and slowly caressing. They were in no hurry and that was good. Lila laid Marie on her back with a pillow under her head so she could look down at her pussy and moved over her and kissed her body as she moved downward. Marie spread her thighs and Lila moved between her legs until her head was at Marie's beautiful pink pussy. She stroked Marie's pussy slowly and her fingers slipped along Marie's pussy lips spreading them wide. She had a mirror in her hand and asked Marie to hold it so she could see her pussy closer as Lila showed her some more points of pleasuring herself or another woman.

Lila pointed out many different places in and on her pussy that gave more pleasure when they were stimulated. She used two of her fingers on each side of Marie's pussy and moved them up and down stimulating the clit then rolled her fingers around over the still quiescent clit. She moved her fingers skillfully then had Marie repeat the simulations and soon Marie was sighing and her breath came quickly. As she stimulated her clit by using the two-finger massage.

Lila told Marie that she had a 'G' spot or area in her pussy that was very sensitive and as Lila slid two fingers deep into Marie's pussy she rotated her wrist so that the fingers were massaging the area behind her pubic bone.

She said there were two branches of the nerves connected with the clit inside her pussy and behind the pubic mound, and stimulating them would, and usually did, make a woman spurt out her pussy juice. Lila said that what you see in porn videos of women gushing out streams of juice is actually urine for the effect it has on viewers.

Lila said "There is still a debate between gynecologists whether there is a 'G' spot or not. Some say 'No', others say 'Yes'. Well, if you have one and you or your partner know how to stimulate it there is no debate. I have one and I have spurted a clear fluid many times that is NOT urine and it always gave me a spectacular orgasm.

"Sometimes I don't spurt but have an intense orgasm because my partner's hand or face was there and it does not squirt out. But my partners have seen it and tasted it a number of times and we were sure of what they had seen and tasted.

"Marie, let me try your 'G' spot and see if I can make you squit. You are already sexually aroused and it won't take much to send you over the bluff and have a fantastic cum that will curl Bill's hair watching.

" I have an idea. Bill, will you please get your camera and set it so that, if and when she does spurt, you can shoot a picture of it coming out of her beautiful pussy. A nice sexy photo of the two of us bringing your lovely wife to a climax with her pussy juice in the air. Think you can do that?"

"Elementary my Dear Watson. Piece of cake! Stills, or in motion picture style? We can put it on the TV and show it as if it just happened." Bill came back." Oops! Silly me, I can shoot motion pictures with my digital camera and we can blow up any frame individually as this digital camera is ultra-high definition. New technology. About thirty minutes later I had it set up on a tripod with Marie and Lila lying on the floor together and they started making love for the camera.

I had a boner watching Lila's skillful technique on my wife and when Lila finally said that she thought Marie was ready, they moved together with Lila's hand in Marie's pussy while she massaged her 'G' spot. I had the camera already set to record this and turned it on. It softly purred as it shot frame after frame. The two kissed and Lila had her hand in Marie's pussy moving it around, her fingers stroked my wife's 'G' area and had her sexually excited in minutes.

"Come on Love, I'm massaging your 'G' spot and I'm going to lick your clit until you are ready to climax then move back and flick your clit till you climax, and hopefully you will spurt your delicious pussy juice out for me and the camera. I adore making love to you and this is a dream of mine come true, finally." Her lovely face glowed with pleasure.

She moved back a little, and her hand moved against Marie's pussy as her fingers stroked the sensitive flesh inside her pussy. Marie moaned her pleasure and the two tongue kissed while Lila brought Marie to a climax. Marie began to shake all over, her hips thrusting upward, and cried out, "Yes, I'm cumming. I'm cumming", and her body bowed upward.

Lila immediately removed her fingers from Marie's pussy and concentrated on her clit, moving her fingers in circles across the sensitive clit. Finally, as we watched and the camera took frame after frame, Marie's body bowed upward, her thighs spread and she screamed as she exploded and her pussy, now open and enflamed, shot two or three jets of her pussy juices out, and the lights showed them as shining droplets of pussy juice that spurted out and fell just past her toes and she screamed her pleasure out.

Then she fell back panting and exhausted. I switched off the camera, and as Lila and Marie kissed and stroked each other, I took the camera over to the big screen TV and slid in the receptor connection. When the ladies were calmed down I hit the play button and on the huge high-definition screen there they were two beautiful ladies making love, the high-definition camera and TV showed Marie's body bowed upward and her pussy shooting several jets of her juices. The camera caught them floating in the air lighted so they soared as they flew through the air and appeared to dance in the air before they landed on the quilt.

A masterpiece of photography thanks to science!

12