New Year's Eve Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all agreed and filed into the bedroom. I stripped the bedding off of the bed, leaving only the bottom sheet.

"Okay, who's first?" Laura asked.

"Serena and Ali!" John yelled out.

Serena lay down on the bed, pulling Ali down on top of her. They kissed passionately, and then Ali slid lower down Serena's body. She stopped at her chest and began nibbling and sucking on her large breasts. Serena was enjoying the attention, writhing beneath Ali. Ali then continued lower, down to her belly which she smothered in kisses. "Where's the vibrator?" Ali yelled out. No one responded, so Laura went to her toy box. She pulled out her huge black dildo. The thing's a monster, probably a foot-long and very thick.

"Use this; Serena is loose enough to handle it!" Laura joked.

Ali obliged and slowly eased it into Serena's hole. Ali had no mercy, jamming the whole thing into Serena in one shot. Serena was groaning all the while, but soon grew accustomed, thrusting up into it. Ali slid it in and out of Serena's box. Serena's face was covered in sweat, her body glistening. She let out a low, guttural moan; took control of the dildo from Ali and pushed it deep inside one last time, then fell back on the bed, completely spent; her face flushed from the excitement.

As soon as Ali and Serena got off the bed, Ali said, "Melissa and Brett are next."

Brett and Melissa lay down on the bed side by side. Melissa leaned down and took Brett's thickness into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on him slowly, playing with his balls all the while. Brett reached down and pulled Melissa's head up to his. They kissed before Melissa moved down to his cock. She straddled him with her back facing him so she was facing the rest of us, and then moved his cock between her legs. She gave him a few quick jerks, and then pushed down onto him. We could see her pussy lips widening as he entered her. We had a great view, seeing every thrust into her. Her little tits bouncing up and down as she fucked him. Brett spoke up, "Here it comes, here it comes!" Melissa pulled off his cock and gave it a couple tugs, emptying it all over her hand and arm.

Then Laura exclaimed, "Mike and Gina!"

Gina wasted no time hopping on the bed. I reached up and grabbed her tits as I buried my face between her legs. She had a strange taste which I soon realized was her own juices mixed with John's come. This kind of disgusted me, so I pulled my face away. Gina looked so hot laying there. I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders. I rubbed the tip of my cock over her lips before entering her. Her pussy was surprisingly tight. Again, she was extremely vocal, voicing her pleasure with each thrust as I plowed between her lips. I felt her pussy walls pulling me deeper in her until they relented and went motionless. I pulled out and moved up her body, placing my cock at her lips. She grabbed it by the shaft, and then wrapped her lips around it. She licked around the tip as she stroked me with her hand. She was an incredible cock-sucker. Her mouth was burning hot and her tongue was so soft on me. I was none too happy when I felt that feeling developing in my balls. I had no desire to let this end, but it soon did as I filled her mouth with my come.

No one had to say a word as John pushed Laura down onto the bed. He wasted no time slamming his cock deep in her pussy. Laura had a look of pure elation on her face as he pummeled her pussy with his monster cock. To my knowledge, Laura had never had such a large man. She wrapped her legs around his back, trying to pull him somehow deeper into her. John was expressionless as he blasted inside my wife. We never would have known until he pulled out of her, his come overflowing over her pussy lips.

Everyone was now too tired to continue further. As everyone settled in, we saw the sun coming in the window. We'd been at it for at least four hours!

We have three bedrooms in the house, so we had to triple up in some rooms.

Brett joined Melissa in one of the rooms. Laura and I went to the master bedroom and John and Ali went to the last room. Serena and Gina were left to choose their quarters. Serena joined Ali and John in their room, while Gina came with us.

Laura and I have a king-sized bed, so there was enough room for the three of us. The women were kind enough to sleep on each side of me, so I was sandwiched between the two of them for the night. We were all tired, so we fell asleep almost immediately.

I am a very deep sleeper, but I awoke to find an amazing sight. Laura had on her strap on and was fucking Gina with it. Gina's legs were up around her own head as my wife fucked her. I started stroking my cock as I enjoyed the show. Gina started to yell out again with her pleasure and I looked to the doorway to see Serena standing there watching also. I motioned for Serena to join me and she obliged. She wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking me as we watched Laura and Gina. My hand found its way to Serena's wetness and began playing with her pussy. While we masturbated each other, Laura brought Gina to an orgasm. Gina turned to see me and Serena in the bed with them and pulled me towards her. She shoved her tongue deep in her throat and pulled me down on top of her. As we kissed, she ground her pussy against my cock. As she dry-humped me to near orgasm, my eyes were shut while we tongue-fucked each other's mouths. Finally, I could stand no more and moved to fuck her. When I pulled my face from Gina's, I looked over to see Laura slamming the strap-on deep into Serena's pussy. The image of my wife fucking her sister was one of the most intense things I've ever seen! Gina's pussy was soaked and pulled me into her instantly. As I fucked Gina, I watched intently as Laura fucked Serena. Just like she would a man, Serena's heels were digging into Laura's ass, pulling the rubber cock into her. The sound of Serena's orgasmic moan brought me over the edge and I lost it, dumping my load into Gina's hot pussy.

The four of us collapsed onto each other, our sweaty bodies entangled. I laid there thinking of all the amazing sights I'd seen, all the amazing things I'd felt, and all the barriers that had been broken down in the past 12 hours. I knew that unfortunately I would never have such an incredible experience again. There was no way to top all of this!

12