Office Fantasy to Reality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Movement stopped. My balls exploded, sending cum up my shaft, spitting deep into his ass. I slowed my thrusts, my cock deflating quickly. I was spent. I ground my hips against him, pushing a soft cock deeper. I pulled out, moved to my shower. I left Brian bent over the couch. A quick shower refreshed me.

I returned to the office. Sara was sitting on the couch, feet spread wide. Brian, on his knees, had his face buried in her cunt. She was grinding her hips against his face, fucking his mouth and tongue. Her hands, both wrapped in his hair, was pulling him hard against her. Eyes open, tongue extended, she grinned at me. "Yeah baby, suck my cunt," she growled. "Make me cum," she whispered huskily. "Almost," her voice trailed off. Seconds passed, Sara grunted loudly, her hips thrusting upwards. "Yes!" she screamed. Her body convulsed involuntarily, her face contorted in tense ecstasy, her body racked by muscle spasms. Brian slowed his attack on her cunt.

"Stick your cock in me," Sara commanded. Rising, Brian moved forward, placing his rigid cock at her wet slit. "Fuck me," she instructed. "Get it wet," she said as he thrust forward. Several quick thrusts followed. He buried his cock deep in her body. "Wait," she said as she pushed him off. Sara moved to the carpet, lying on her back. "Boss, stick that big cock in me," she said. I did not hesitate. Already rigid, I moved to her, lifting her legs, placing my cock at her hole and thrusting forward. I was in, buried in just a few strokes. I measured carefully, getting full strokes, driving deep and grinding my hips, my pelvic bone against hers.

"Brian, fuck his ass," Sara told him. I stopped all movement, both scared and wanting it at the same time. I slammed my cock deep into Sara, wanting to split her body in two. Brian moved behind me. I felt him grab my cheeks, felt him licking my crack, his tongue going down to my asshole. He reamed me. I love my asshole played with. I love it when Sara reams me, so the sensation was fantastic. I thrust forward, burying my cock deep in her wet, tight cunt. Brian licked me, pushing his tongue hard against my tight ring. The next feeling was pressure on my asshole. I knew, Brian was placing his cock at my rectum. He was applying pressure on me, pushing his cock against my backside. I drove deep into Sara, trying to escape the penetration of my body. As I pulled up, Brian's cock popped through my ring. Lights, fucking lights exploded in my head. Pain, searing pain erupted through my body. I thrust forward again, burying my cock deep in her cunt. My cock expanded, gaining size.

Brian pushed hard against my ass, his cock sliding several inches into my body. I again felt severe pain. God, his cock was sliding in my ass. Never, pain, lost thought. I was pushing back, his hands grabbing my hips, pulling me back on his cock. I began thrusting my hips forward and backwards rhythmically, hammering her cunt, having my ass penetrated. Of fuck, the feeling was intense. I wanted to split her, to drive my cock deep into her belly, make it hard for her to talk. I wanted to squirt his cock out of my ass. No, I wanted him to drive it completely, balls deep in me. Yes, of fuck I was confused. Pain, less now. My body was getting hot. All thought lost. Fucking. I started grunting loudly.

"Pound my ass Brian," I was screaming. Within several strokes, I was ready to fill Sara. My balls churned, my cock readied. I exploded, grinding deep, spurting cum deep into her body. My ass contracted, squeezing, his cock buried deep. I could feel him. His cock was exploding in my ass. Cum, spitting deep in my bowels, he slammed his cock deep. His hips ground against me, I in turn, ground my cock deep in Sara. I lay forward, resting on her body. She could hardly breathe.

"Yes boss! Of fuck yes!" she was screaming. We lay like that for several minutes. Brian's cock deflated, pulling out of my ass. I kissed Sara, my lips lightly, gently caressing hers. My tongue played with hers. I looked into her eyes. I kissed her again, a soft passion erupted from inside my body, sharing through my lips and tongue. I held her gently.

Brian went to the bathroom, jumping in the shower. Sara and I lay together on the floor. Time passed slowly. Brian returned, dressed. "Gotta go," Brian offered. He blew us kisses as he left the office.

"One time only," I told Sara. "One time only," I whispered. I kissed her cheek, snuggling against her. My ass hurt.

12