Orphan 1600s Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Careful not to put pressure on his stomach, Fox straddled his waist, supporting herself with hands and knees, her hair tented his face.

"What now, my love?" asked Guy, running his hands along her sides.

A lover's patience was unfamiliar to her, she paused to imagine. In answer She scooted forward and brought a nipple to his mouth. "Suck."

Guy obliged with eagerness.

"Softer."

He applied less suction and more tongue. Tingles from the breast radiated throughout. "Mmmm..."

Guy, of his own accord, gently teased her free nipple with flicks and swipes. Then covered it with his palm and carefully rolled the nipple between thumb and finger. She felt a rush between her legs. A damp slipperiness. A remembered heat. She pulled the nipple from his mouth and replaced it with the other. He accepted the change with a vibrating hum while using both hands to fondle her chest. Her hips flexed in response.

Surprised by her readiness, careful not to press down on his wound, Fox pulled away from his mouth and slid back. She smiled when his erection blocked progress. "You are ready for me?"

Guy levered up on his elbows, smiled warmly, and said, "I am when you are, my love."

Fox leaned forward and kissed him. She felt his cock spring forward, unrestricted. Reaching back, she placed the tip at her opening and slowly teetered back and forth, until the tip lodged securely. She groaned at the fullness and looked into his eyes.

"You are so good to me, wife. This feels wonderful," he said.

Fox closed her eyes and began a slow rocking, gradually increasing his penetration. They both groaned with the increased sensations that joined them. When Fox was filled, and there was no more room, there came a release she'd never expected or experienced. A shuddering tingle so encompassing her muscles spasmed and clenched. Her skin tingled everywhere, flushed with this new fever. Strength left her. She became dizzy. Guy's hands were on her shoulders supporting her weight. Breathing became gasps. He was saying words, but they didn't make sense. When his hands cupped her breasts and fingers pinched, her release started anew.

Guy suddenly became taught beneath her. "Mon Amour!"

Fox felt his cock pulsing inside. His hips pumped and his back arched, driving him against the end of her. She felt his seed spilling, triggering another round of pleasure waves. She laughed with joy at their mating, bouncing on him to prolong the bliss. When Guy relaxed, she leaned back on her hands.

He sat up and wrapped her in his arms, kissing her face and neck, speaking words of adoration and thanks. He looked down at their joining and grinned foolishly. She rose slowly, letting him watch the glistening shaft exit her body.

"You are incredible," he said.

Fox felt heat on her face. The enormity of the moment made words difficult. "You incredible." Wanting a minute alone, she went out to the fire and refreshed the washcloth in the pot of warm water. She wiped herself until there was no more discharge. Then reentered the teepee with cloth in hand. Guy lay on his back with his hands behind his head. He looked at her with concern, and said, "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

She laughed, and said, "I am very good. I never feel so good," then washed him clean of their joining.

"I'm glad." After a pause, he added, "I was afraid I'd be a disappointment."

"No disappointment. Only happy." There were better words in her language to describe how elated she felt but translating them into French was impossible.

She lay down beside him and covered them with a blanket. They cuddled close and soon fell asleep holding hands to dream of a wonderful future together.

12