Pure Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never imagined doing it that way," Martha said. "It seems so unnatural."

"It feels it, too, at first," Barbara laughed. "But once you get used to it, it's just as nice as having it in your mouth or pussy."

"I hate to say it, but it's getting late," Al said. "Mary's going to be getting pissed off if I don't get home soon."

"Yeah, me too," Bill said. "Maybe we should call it a night."

"What about next week?" Barbara asked, "are you going to bring your wives?"

"Mary'd shit herself and kill me if she knew about this," Al laughed.

"I'm not married," Fred said. "My sister's my roommate."

"Well, bring her then," Barbara said. "I'm sure she'll have fun."

"Oh, sure," Fred said. "I can just picture bringing Sue to an orgy."

"This is not an orgy," Barbara said, "just an alternative card game. And I think if you want to play, you should have to contribute as much as anyone else. So, either bring your wives or your sisters or your mothers," she said with a laugh, "but don't come by yourselves next week. You agree, Martha?"

"Oh, I think that sounds fair to me," Martha said. "I wouldn't have come if I'd known what this was all about, but now that I did, I'm really glad," she said, getting to her feet and stretching. "Come on, Harry, let's go home and you can eat my pussy some more for me," she said with a laugh. "God, I can't believe I'm even talking like this," she said, "especially not in front of other people."

"But we're not just other people anymore, are we?" Barbara said, getting to her feet and putting an arm around Martha.

"No, we're not," she replied, turning to look at Barbara, "definitely not," she said, hugging her and then turning her face up and kissing her. "It's special now," she said after she broke off the kiss.

There was much grumbling and laughing as everyone got dressed to go. When Martha reached to put on her panties, Barbara leaned over and whispered in her ear. Martha laughed and threw her panties at John.

"Here, I won't be needing these anymore," she said.

"Thanks," John said, holding them to his face and inhaling deeply.

"Goodnight, everyone," Barbara said as they all left. "See you next week."

Once they had all left, Barbara turned to John with a wicked grin on her face.

"All that talk about how good your cock feels in my ass has me wanting it," she said. "Are you ready?"

"Bend over and find out," John said, massaging his cock in his hand. "Let's see how well it really fits," he said.

Barbara bent over, placing her hands on the floor and spreading her legs wide, opening her ass and pussy to her husband. She felt John's cock pressing into her pussy and sliding all the way into her. She sighed as she felt him stroking his cock in and out of her pussy, delighting in the way it filled her like no other. Then she felt him slide his cock from her pussy up to her asshole and press against it. Willing herself to relax, Barbara felt the head of his cock slide into her ass, followed quickly by the rest of it. She felt it stretching her to the max as he slowly pressed forward, sliding inch by inch of his man meat deep into her bowels. Finally, she felt him bury himself all the way inside of her, his cock pulsating. Then he began to fuck her, pumping his cock in and out of her ass, making her whole body shake with each thrust, challenging her to maintain her balance as he slammed his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Did you like Martha?" Barbara gasped between strokes. "Did she make you horny?"

"She was fine," John replied, fucking her. "But I would like to fuck her in the ass. If it's half as tight as her pussy was, it will be a great fuck," he said, not breaking his rhythm. "Did you like sucking her pussy?" he asked. "I never knew you did that."

"I never did before," Barbara said, pushing back against him as he continued stroking his cock in and out of her ass. "But it sure was nice, tasty. Now I know why men like to eat pussy."

"And fuck it too," John said with a laugh as he rocked his hips back and forth. "I'll bet old Harry has some explaining to do tonight," he laughed.

"I'll bet he has some fucking and sucking to do tonight," Barbara laughed, his cock slamming into her.

"If he's lucky," John replied, increasing the tempo. "Maybe he'll get to take her ass cherry and fill her with cum," he said. "Like I'm about ready to do now," he said, furiously fucking her.

"Yes, cum in my ass," Barbara said. "Picture Martha and cum in my ass."

"Yes," John said, slamming himself into her one last time as his balls exploded. "Fuck you," he said, cum pumping from his cock into her ass.

"Yes, fuck me," Barbara said, wriggling her ass against him as she felt his cum splashing deep inside of her. "Fuck my ass."

"Ah, you are too much," John said, his cock shrinking now that he had finished cumming. "I'm all fucked out."

"Well, I'm not," Barbara said, slowly standing up. "But it will do."

Barbara spent the next week thinking of how to arrange and handle poker night the next time. She really wanted all of the men to bring their wives, excited by the prospect of the orgy it could turn out to be. Finally, after several days she came up with an idea that she thought had a chance of working. She picked up the phone and called Martha, whom she hadn't spoken to since the card game. She was pleased that Martha was happy to hear from her, telling her how she had had the best time and how great her week had been since. She couldn't believe how good life was.

Barbara explained what she had in mind for the next game, two days away. Martha gasped at first, then laughed as she realized how much fun it would be and how easy to set the whole situation up. She agreed to make a couple of phone calls and Barbara would make the others.

Tuesday night arrived and Barbara couldn't wait. She had heated up the hot tub as part of the plan and almost jumped when the doorbell finally rang. She opened it and was glad to see that it was Martha and Harry. She hugged them both, kissing them both as they closed the door behind them. Shortly the rest of the boys arrived, all of them with their wives, and Fred even brought his sister. She was very different from Fred, long dark hair, full chest, long legs. Al's wife was a sweet-looking strawberry blonde, average in size but with a really friendly smile. Bill's wife looked like trouble, though. She was very stern looking, not much of a smile crossing her face as she looked around. She had short hair, mousy brown, and seemed to have a very nice figure.

Everyone was introduced around and drinks were served. Then John cleared his throat and said that the idea was to play cards. There was much laughter as the men went into the other room to play cards, leaving the women out by the hot tub. It turned out that Al's wife's name was Betty, Fred's sister was Fran, and Bill's wife was Sue.

"I'm so glad you all came tonight," Barbara said. "It's always sort of boring with just the boys. Did everyone bring a suit?" she asked. "They're not mandatory, you know, just in case you wanted one."

There were some smiles and a couple said yes. Barbara wondered why Sue was so uptight, noticing that she seemed very uncomfortable, but decided to just let her relax in her own way. They all sat around talking, appraising each other, wondering what they were going to do the whole evening while the men played cards. Barbara got up and got a platter of finger food that she had prepared and they happily ate that while they talked. Their drinks got refilled twice and everyone was feeling much looser, more relaxed. Barbara noticed that even Sue had begun to talk with the others and was even smiling.

"Hey, I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for the hot tub," Barbara said, getting to her feet. "Anyone going to join me?" she asked.

"That sounds great," Martha chimed in. "Who else?" she asked.

There was a chorus of agreement from the others.

"Well, there's a bathroom down the hall, past the men," Barbara added, giggling, "for those who need it. I'm going to close the blinds here and we'll have privacy, not that those dummies would notice us when they have their cards to play," she added.

Going over to the tub, Barbara bent over and checked the temperature with her hand. Feeling how hot it was, she stood up, a smile on her face.

"It feels just wonderful," she said, grabbing her shirt and pulling it up over her head, nothing on underneath. "Let's go," she said as she dropped her shorts, also naked under them, and turned and slowly lowered herself into the tub.

There had been silence from the other girls as she had undressed, and Barbara had noticed, so she had been extra careful to act like it was nothing. But secretly she was excited by the way they had looked at her, measuring her. Her nipples had hardened instantly and the hot water felt good as she sank down into it. She saw the Martha had walked over to the tub, pulling her shirt off over her head and dropping it by the tub. Then she, too, pushed her shorts down to the ground, stepping out of them with her back to the others, naked, and stepped into the pool.

Barbara could see that Martha's nipples were hard as she stepped into the pool, and she also noticed that the hair surrounding her pussy lips had been shaved, leaving them smooth and exposed, the only hair above her slit. Barbara could just make out the tip of her clit sticking out from between them as she stepped into the pool and sank down into the water next to her, a big smile on her face.

"You look great," Barbara whispered. "I can't wait to eat your pussy."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Martha asked, turning to look at the others to avoid Barbara's blatant comment.

"Well, I don't need a suit," Fran said, stepping over to the pool and pulling her shirt over her head. She was wearing a bra and had to unhook it, releasing two beautiful breasts with big dark-brown nipples that quickly hardened into knots on the ends. She stepped out of her pants, then pushed her panties down to the ground. Barbara and Martha could see that she had a very full, luxuriant bush between her legs, and Barbara imagined that she saw a flash of pink as she stepped up and into the tub.

The rest of the girls laughed and giggled, but they all began to undress, dropping their clothes by the tub as they stepped in. Betty's strawberry blond hair also covered her pussy, and she had nice, smaller breasts with pink nipples. She was freckled all over her body and she blushed as she stepped into the pool. Barbara definitely saw her pussy lips part as she stepped in and felt herself get wet at the sight. Sue turned out to be the surprise, with a perfect body and absolutely no hair on her pussy. It looked like a newborn baby's pussy, except that her clit stuck out from between her pussy lips by almost an inch. She blushed slightly as she stepped into the pool and Barbara smiled at her as their eyes met. They all relaxed into the hot water, letting it soak into them and sooth their muscles. Then Barbara finished her drink and stood up.

"I'm getting another drink," she said. "Can I get everyone a refill?"

There were a chorus of yesses as everyone drained their drinks and Barbara took all the glasses to the bar to refill them. She poured them strong and took the opportunity to squat down in front of each of the women as she gave them their glasses, her knees spread so that they could look up her legs right into her shaved pussy, which they all did, deliberately or inadvertently. There were some gasps as they tasted their drinks. She had poured them strong. Before she stepped into the pool, Barbara picked up all of the clothes and set them on one of the chairs, but the chair closest to the sliding glass door. Then she returned to the pool and slid into the water.

They laughed and drank and soaked, the tub small enough so that the five of them had to rub against each other as they sat there. Barbara turned to Martha and began to rub her shoulders, giving her a massage as they all carried on. Martha leaned back into Barbara as she rubbed her shoulders, enjoying the massage. Every once in a while Barbara would let her hand slide around Martha to rub or cup her breast, unbeknownst to the others. Then suddenly there was a rapping on the sliding glass door. There were a couple of shrieks as they attempted to sink lower into the pool, afraid that one of the men were going to intrude.

"It's probably John," Barbara said, getting to her feet. "I'll see what he wants," she said as she stepped out of the tub and went over to the sliding glass door.

She opened the door slightly and talked to him, then turned to the others.

"They want some food," she explained. "I'll be right back," she said, stepping through the sliding glass door.

The other girls giggled as Barbara disappeared and relaxed again, the alcohol and the heat of the tub a dangerous combination. Five minutes went by before Barbara returned, a smile on her face.

"That solves that problem," she said with a smile.

"Did you serve them like that?" Betty asked, her eyes wide.

"You know, I didn't even think about it," Barbara said, looking down at her naked body. "I guess I did."

"Oh, my," Betty said, bursting out laughing. "They must have loved that."

"Well, they did have a suggestion," Barbara said.

"What?" Martha asked, on cue.

"They want us to play cards with them," she said.

"There's too many of us," Sue observed. "There's not enough cards in the deck."

"That's what Bill said," Barbara laughed. "They decided that one of us at a time should play a hand with them," she explained.

"How weird," Fran said. "And how do we decide who that will be?"

"Well, they gave me a deck of cards for us," Barbara said, holding it up. "We'll play our own game and decide that way. What do you think?"

"That sounds like fun," Martha said. "I mean us playing cards."

"What do you think?" Barbara asked.

"Why not," Fran said, swallowing the rest of her drink. "If I can keep on drinking these, I won't care about anything."

There was general agreement to that statement and Barbara poured another round of drinks, feeling fairly drunk herself and knowing that the other girls were, too. But this time she poured her drink and Martha's much less strong than the others, making theirs as strong as possible.

"Come on, let's play at the table here," Barbara said, putting the drinks down on the table.

"Where are our clothes?" Betty asked as she got out of the tub.

"I put them on a chair over by the door," Barbara said.

"Where?" Betty asked. "They're not there."

"I put them right here," Barbara said, going over to the chair she had set them on. "I'll bet one of our damned men took them," she laughed.

"Your damned men," Fran said with a laugh. "Fred's just my brother."

"What are we going to do?" Betty asked, shaking her head.

"Let's play cards," Barbara said, sitting down at the table. "We can play cards without our clothes, I think."

There was general laughter when she said this and they all slowly got out of the tub, their skins glowing red from the heat and the alcohol. Betty and Sue were noticeably wobbly on their feet as they sat down. They played a couple of hands, getting used to it, then there was a knock on the door again. They all tried to hide their breasts behind their cards as Barbara went over to the door.

"Did you take our clothes?" she asked John sternly.

"Yes," John replied with a laugh. "Why?"

"Well, that's not nice," Barbara said. "You should give them back."

"No, not yet," John said. "We want to play with you first."

"Oh, how sexy," Barbara said, hearing the other girls burst out laughing.

"So, are you going to play with us?" John asked.

"Oh, that sounds sexy, too," Barbara said, laughing now. "We'll play a hand and see," she said. "And bring us our clothes."

"Just hurry," John said, walking away.

"Okay, let's play this hand to see who gets to play with the boys," Barbara said, still laughing.

"What do you mean?" Betty asked. "How?"

"I don't know," Barbara said. "The winner plays with them. Or the loser. What do you say?"

"Well, is it winning to go in there?" Fran asked, smirking as she took another swallow from her drink.

"I guess that remains to be seen," Barbara replied.

"I think it's winning," Martha said. "Let's play winner goes."

There was a murmur of consensus and the cards were dealt. When the hand was over, Martha had won. There were some released breaths and looks around the table when they realized that they wouldn't have to go in the other room as Martha got to her feet. Barbara got up, too, and went over to the door and opened it.

"John, bring us our clothes," she called out.

"After you play," he said, "maybe."

"What do you want to do?" she asked Martha, seeing the excitement in her eyes.

"I'll just go get my clothes," Martha said. "Harry's there. I'm not worried."

"Wow," Betty said, shaking her head. "This is crazy and I think I'm drunk."

"We all are," Sue said with a grin. "And if you're not careful, you might win a hand."

They all burst out laughing when she said this and Martha took a deep breath and went into the house, Barbara closing the door after her. She returned to the table and they laughed and played several more hands before Martha finally returned, a big smile on her face, and without her clothes.

"Where are your clothes?" Betty asked.

"Oh, I forgot," Martha said with a laugh. "It just didn't matter in the end, I guess," she said.

"Did you play?" Fran asked. "What happened?"

"Oh, I played all right," Martha said

"And?" Betty asked.

"And I can't wait to play again," she said, laughing.

"But what happened?" Betty insisted.

"You should find out for yourselves," Martha said.

"I want to know," Sue said suddenly, leaning forward, "or I'm not playing anymore."

"Me, too," Betty said. "What happened?"

"Well," Martha began, exchanging looks with Barbara, "they didn't want me to play cards with them, they wanted to use me as a chip," she said, a nervous laugh escaping her.

"A chip?" Betty said. "Why?"

"Well, Al was out of chips and he couldn't play anymore," she explained. "So, they agreed that whichever one of us came in there, we would be Al's chips. So, he bet me."

"Wow!" Fran exclaimed. "What happened?"

"Well, if Al had won, I would have gotten some of the chips, I think, but he didn't," she said.

"So, what happened?" Barbara asked, joining in.

"Well, as it turns out, Harry won the hand, so he won me," she told them.

"And that's it?" Betty asked. "That's all?"

"Well, no," Martha said. "I had to do whatever Harry wanted, sort of him cashing his chip in."

"What did he want?" Betty asked.

"Well, he wanted to eat my pussy," Martha said, finally blushing, even through the alcohol.

"You're kidding?" Fran asked, her mouth hanging open. "He said that?"

"Yes," Martha nodded.

"And?" Fran asked.

"And he made me cum like crazy!" Martha said, covering her face with her hands.

"Wow!" Betty said, staring at her. "You're kidding!"

"Where?" Sue asked, staring at her with a strange look on her face.

"On the table," Martha said, looking up at her, a smile on her face. "They all watched. I can't believe how excited I got."

"But what if Harry hadn't won?" Sue asked.

"I don't know," Martha answered, looking her in the eye. "There's only one way to find out."

"Let's play then," Barbara said. "That's the only way."

"You want to play?" Betty asked, staring at her, her eyes having a hard time focusing.

"I'm curious, too," Barbara said, "though I sort of had a preview."

"What do you mean?" Fran asked.

"When I took them their food," she explained. "John asked me to suck his cock for luck."

"God!" Betty said. "You didn't!"

"Oh, yes," Barbara said. "I've never turned him down."