Reasons to Say Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John moaned louder as she continued to work him into a sexual frenzy.

DiAnne looked down at John's distended cock. "Oh my,..." she went on. "I think you may be ready to explode. She knelt in front of him now. "What do you think?" she asked, now looking up.

John nodded, mindless now of what she said. All he cared...all he wanted..... was for her to make him cum...

"I guess we need some lubricant then," DiAnne cooed. And with that she bent forward and with her wet, soft lips just inches from his cock head, she let a big drop of wet spit fall onto the head. She held his cock upright and watched as the torrent of moisture trickled over the rim of his cock head and ran down the shaft.

She watched John's face. His mouth gaped as he watched the gorgeous blonde's saliva slowly run down the length of his cock. In a few seconds the first rivulets soaked into her hand and DiAnne drew her hand ever so slowly and tightly up and down the length of his now glistening, slippery cock. The skin of his shaft had now returned to a deep red both from his excitement as well as her manual manipulations.

John threw his head back and moaned..."Ahhhhhh, fuuuccckkk," he grunted..."I'm gonna cum, Di......."

John's cock started to pulse wildly. Quickly, the experienced woman smiled and pinched her fingers firmly at the very base of his shaft. Within seconds the pulsing subsided and John was left panting, denied of his imminent orgasm.

"Not yet," said DiAnne calmly, almost clinically. "We need to play with him a bit longer. It will be so much more powerful. But I control when you cum. So await further instructions."

She continued to torture him with her words and talented hands. "Besides, I haven't even sucked your big cock yet. And that's what you really want, really need, isn't it?" John's face was contorted now, which brought DiAnne great delight. "You know how I know that?"

Truth was that DiAnne's clit was throbbing to have this glorious dick impale her, but there would be a time for that. So she continued her lecture.

"Because every time I say the word 'suck', I can feel your cock start to throb...I think he really wants to be in my mouth...doesn't he?" she asked, feigning naivete... while drawing her fist for the first time over the sensitive rim of his enormous cock head.

"Suck," she said again and laughed a sinister laugh. Her fist again rubbed over the distended rim.

"Unghhhhhhhhh," grunted John as he felt her soft hand slide over the rubbery head of his organ. Again and again she passed over the head...she twisted her fist every once in a while in a corkscrew motion that intensified the stimulation.

"I just love to...suuuuuccccck ...cock," she teased...drawing out the word 'suck' as long as she could.

John was now lost in lust. This woman had him teased to the very edge. He had traveled all this way to tease her, and instead, he was caught in her web. His lust was rampant. He desperately wanted her to suck his cock.

"Suck me off," he pleaded. "Put my cock in your mouth...please!!".

DiAnne stuck out her lower lip as if to ponder the request. "Well, OK...but you have to promise not to cum in my mouth...promise?" DiAnne lied. She was testing John for compliance. She REALLY wanted to swallow his seed.

John nodded approval...anything to get her to slide those beautiful lips over his engorged cock head. He had never wanted a woman so badly.

DiAnne dropped to both knees, the sexy image of her face inches away from his pulsing cock. She was about to suck off this man she barely knew. She gazed over at her image reflected that office mirror she always used to assure she always looked her best.

She admired how sexy and provocative she looked...clad in only a lacy bra, garter, and heels...the picture of slutty innocence...a huge pulsing red monster cock tightly clenched in her fist...on the verge of sticking its huge head into her warm, soft, inviting mouth.

She smiled at the pure, nasty decadence of it all.

Her tongue flicked out like a carnal lizard's and gently probed the flared slit in the middle of the huge head.

"MMMM, I just love how he tastes," referring to the penis in the third person, which was appropriate, because it was big enough to have its OWN zip code. "It's like the appetizer before the main course." She toyed with her tongue in his slit some more...tracing it around the sides, probing, searching...one hand still firmly clasping the base of his steel hard shaft, the other again sliding softly along its length.

She gave no mercy...and expected none. She teased him beyond his wildest dreams...until...finally, she pressed her soft moist red lips against the throbbing knob of his cock.

John groaned wildly, forcing his hips forward in an attempt to get her to take all of him deep into her oral cavity.

She pulled back quickly. "John..." she chided..."please don't try to fuck my face...OK? Then in her best little girl's voice, and placing a finger innocently at the side of her mouth, she teased..."I thought you wanted ME to suck YOU off? We could stop now if you'd like...?" She looked up at him inquisitively.

John shook his head wildly..."No, no...please...yes...suck it...please!!!"

DiAnne smiled...and started to stroke him again, pulling faster and harder on his tumescent shaft. She lowered her eyes back to his straining cock. She watched the head pop repeatedly from her tight fist as she stroked him towards ecstasy. She lowered her lips once again towards his cock head...she felt the radiant heat rising from him.

She placed her pouting red lips tightly over the tip of his cock head and slowly, within the confines of her mouth, swirled her tongue over and over the slick knob. She began to slip more and more of his shaft into her warm, caressing mouth.

John moaned in obvious delight at the expert cock sucking he was getting from this gorgeous woman. He strained to open his eyes and watch her image in the mirror. He was mesmerized as he saw how her soft gentle hands massaged and plied his balls and his shaft. But he was absolutely awestruck at the vision of her pretty face impaled on the end of his cock! Her spiky blonde hair swayed back and forth as he watched his cock disappear repeatedly into her lovely mouth...her thin lips distended by the thickness of his steel hard shaft.

John's cock felt hard and hot in her mouth...she felt her own cunt dripping with lust as she took his length faster and deeper ...bringing him closer and closer to that moment of release when the first jet of hot spunk would surge from his quivering balls, along the length of his shaft...to explode from his cock slit...spraying her face with sticky, wet cum.

Which is what she really wanted. It was her dirty little secret that she loved facials.

The wet slurping of her mouth, sucking desperately on his cock reverberated around the office.

John continued to gaze at DiAnne in awe. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he sought to prolong this moment of lust as long as he could. But he was losing the battle...the sight of her ... the blue lace of her bra encasing her taut nipples, poking from her breasts...the thin strand of fabric covering her flat stomach...her long nylon-covered legs... 4" pumps...God...she was soooo fucking sexy. He watched as her wet hands continued to stroke the full length of his huge cock.

Di plunged her lips repeatedly down the length of his shaft. It slid effortlessly back and forth, the head now pounding again and again against the back of her throat as she took every inch of him into her mouth. Her lips sucked tightly on the head...pulling on the skin and making a popping noise each time they came off him... Her nose pressed against his trimmed, curly pubic hair...her chin, dripping with spit...banged hard against his swaying balls.

It was just then he turned the tables. After all, a man can only exhibit so much self-control.

He grabbed the back of DiAnne's head and literally picked her up as a caveman would to his conquest. His sudden motion surprised her as much as it nearly made her cum on the spot.

John leered at the sensational fellatrix, spit still dribbling down her chin, and he looked into her eyes as he carried her over to her desk, pushed aside all the extraneous paperwork and files on the surface, and placed her on her back, legs askew, pointing toward the ceiling.

He kicked a chair next to the desk and sat in it, taking her the heel of one stiletto into his mouth, while curling his fingers up her legs, to her toned, milky white inner thighs. Her vulva was impossibly swollen, the hue a salmon-pink, and dripping with her sweet nectars.

He plunged a finger into the waterfall that was her cunt and she put her head back on the desk and groaned a husky, guttural wail. Two thick fingers, then a third, exploring and spelunking her vaginal cave as his tongue slithered up her ankle bracelet, calves, knees, thighs, and then to the slippery "V" of her drenched pussy, filled nearly to the cervix with a digital assault of now four fingers, the like of which DiAnne had never encountered. Her cunt squished noisily with each insertion and withdrawal.

It was like one of those contrived wrestling matches where the one opponent completely dominates the other throughout the match, when miraculously, the seemingly defeated combatant pins his competitor against all odds.

Not that DiAnne found anything wrong with that, as her first orgasm flooded from her slit, her cries no doubt being heard by the occupants of the adjacent office, if not all the way to City Hall in this sleepy Ohio town.

"And I haven't even eaten you yet," he sneered up at her, cognizant that he had just induced her to flood his face. His tongue lapped circles around the skin just on the outer perimeter of her snatch, as if contemplating whether to dive in. At the same time, he was stretching her cunt wide with his urgent finger-fucking, preparing her for the real fucking she was about to receive from his thick rod.

He extracted his fingers from her gash and licked the residue of her cum. Delicious. He then inserted them again and brought his mouth directly over her engorged clit, and her second explosion ensued almost instantaneously.

This time, he fed her his fingers and DiAnne eagerly sucked on her own emissions. "That's not really fair now, is it?" She propped herself up on one elbow and gazed at him quizzically.

"You give me a hand job and blow job for how many minutes? You stop me from cumming, when I let you flow like a river. Twice. Like a true gentleman."

She remained silent, her tummy still heaving in small orgasmic after-shocks rumbling through the inner walls of her love tunnel.

"So," he rose slowly, positioning himself directly over her. "I think what would even the score is that I have to fuck you hard. And rough."

With that, he picked the lean businesswoman off of her once pristine desk, lifted her up in the air, and drooped her steamy cunt directly onto his tree-trunk-like cock.

DiAnne squealed and wailed as he thrust vertically into the deepest channels of her pussy, now leaking like a roof in a heavy roof in a rainstorm. Her legs wrapped around his back and ass, his strong arms holding her suspended in mid-air, again and again, until at his whim, he repeatedly dropped her down on his mighty organ.

Just as swiftly as he had initiated the surprise attack, he ceased the rough fuck by twirling her like a baton, and putting her back on the desk, face-up, her head hanging over the edge. Instinctively, her mouth opened to receive her prize.

His cock started to jerk spasmodically as semen raged deep in his balls, and he straddled her face.

Upside down, DiAnne felt his first throes of orgasm as he placed his big, angry dick in her mouth. She felt his balls draw upwards and the head of his cock flare out as it prepared for the first jet of his hot juice. Still she kept sucking him...harder and faster...the closer he came...the more intense was her sucking.

Finally he came...jet after jet of cum blasted from his quivering cock. DiAnne pulled back from him just a bit and threw her head back, opened her mouth and pointed his wildly twitching cock head directly at her face. It was all she could do to keep it tightly in her grip. She felt the first blast full across her lips and teeth...she opened her mouth wider...and the second squirted into her mouth, splashing against the roof of her mouth...where it slowly trickled down the back of her throat.

John's balls were heaving back and forth in his scrotum as they pumped every ounce of their contents onto her face. His cock raged...now a vivid purple in color...the head throbbed with each spurt. DiAnne's saliva dripped liberally from his cock. Her fist continued to pump him...faster...faster. She was desperate to milk him of every drop of his sweet juice... She swore she could actually hear the squirting of the cum as it shot from the head of his cock.

"That's it, John...shoot your hot cum all over my face...oh, yeah...," she shouted .

"What a huge fat cock you have John...oh...fuck...yeah, yeah...Cum on my face...oh yeah, baby...shoot more of it down my throat..." She was yelling now and John knew that other offices would hear. Little did he care...as spurt after seemingly endless spurt shot from his huge cock and across her beautiful face.

Still she pumped him...not wanting to stop and let him rest. She was amazed at how hard he stayed after he had cum so violently. She looked up at him, her face pasted with his cream.

Teasingly, she continued to draw her tight fist over his sensitive cock head...

"How was that?" she asked demurely, looking up at him questioningly.

"Amazing..." John answered, smiling. "Absolutely amazing...it was well worth the trip."

She smiled back at him as she gently released his now deflated cock, still bigger than most she had experienced.

Looking down she added..."What a load..." Then looking up again, "Can you give me your office address? I think I need to pay you a visit next..."

John took her face in his hands and kissed her deep and hard. He could taste his cum on her lips and in her mouth...he didn't care. He liked it.

"After all," DiAnne said, licking the remains of sticky seed from her lips. "I have to find reasons to say 'yes'. Don't I?"

12