Robin's New Year's!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny picked Robin up at seven. She was wearing jeans and a white long sleeved silk blouse; as usual she looked great. They headed to the first party. The apartment was full of people and the drink was flowing freely. They both had several drinks and mingled with everyone. They stayed at this first party about an hour before going to the next one. They made four parties by ten o'clock. They ran into Nikki and Carey at the last one. They were getting pretty wasted by now and were being the life of the party. Nikki told Robin to take Danny to the first bedroom down the hall and see what was going on. Robin and Danny were feeling no pain; they headed down the hall. Robin eased the door open and Danny looked in over her shoulder. There was some poor girl on her knees in the middle of the floor, one guy screwing her doggie style and three more guys lined up behind her waiting their turn. Another guy was on his knees at her head with his cock running in and out of her mouth. Robin didn't recognize her, she didn't think she was a student. She looked up at Danny and laughed. She gave his cock a squeeze and asked him if he wanted to get in line. He shook his head no and lead her away from the room.

At eleven they made it to Eric's. He and some of the other football players had rented an old warehouse and decorated it for the party. It wasn't the greatest dŽcor but the booze was running like a river and everyone was getting all they wanted. Nikki and Carey got there a little after Robin and Danny. They were all pretty lit. Carey was hanging on Nikki and they were stumbling around the place. Danny and Robin finally found Eric. As usual he had a girl on his arm. Tonight was Denise Freeman's turn. Lucky girl...NOT...thought Robin. She knew what Denise was going to get and she was such a tiny little thing compared to Eric. He was going to rip this honey a new one, at least that's how Robin saw it in her drunken mind. Eric hugged Danny with one arm and held onto Denise with the other one. He stumbled to Robin and hugged her. She could feel his bulge against her belly and he hadn't even gotten started. He whispered in Robin's ear that he was glad she had made his party. She patted him on the back and told him she wouldn't have missed it for the world.

They all stood there drinking and talking for quite awhile. Linda Butler and Joan Davis joined the conversation. Eric hugged them both, Denise still hanging on to him like a prize. He was to most girls Robin thought but she didn't want any part of what she had seen on the boat that day when he fucked Carey. He was scary big.

At midnight Danny grabbed Robin and kissed her while everyone around them cheered and kissed each other and threw confetti into the air and celebrated. And as promised, Nikki was there to make Robin's second kiss of the New Year hers. The lights were flashing and everyone was kissing everyone, no one noticed them. Carey joined them and gave each a sloppy drunken kiss. She stumbled off and Nikki followed her to make sure she didn't run into any trouble with this warehouse full of horny animals. Danny took Robin's hand and pulled her out of the party and to the car. She was laughing and stumbling. They were both out of it.

When they got to the boat Danny popped the cork on the champagne he had brought out earlier in the day. There were three bottles sitting around the bedroom. Danny poured her a glass and then his, they went out and stood on the deck and looked at the stars and drank their champagne and kissed each other. The swaying of the boat only added to the effect of the liquor. Soon they were falling into the boat and struggling to get out of their clothes. They finally got naked and played and played with each other but they were too drunk to do anything but pass out. They lay there naked with the lights on and the door standing wide open. They would regret that little oversight.

Eric, Denise, Linda and Joan showed up about thirty minutes after Danny and Robin passed out. Eric studied Robin's nude body. In his drunken state he would do anything. He had no conscience about his friend's girl. Denise, Linda and Joan started undressing Eric while he lay beside Robin watching her sleep. They were giggling in a drunken stupor as the three of them tore at Eric's clothes. He was oblivious to them. He put his hand on Robin's breast and began to massage it. She stirred a little but was too drunk to react much. When they had Eric's pants off Linda jerked his bikini briefs off and started jacking his cock. She lay between his spread thighs and began to kiss it and lick it. Denise and Joan stripped off and turned to Danny. He was out but they took turns sucking his limp lifeless cock. He moaned but didn't wake up.

Eric was kissing Robin's breasts and fingering her pussy. Linda was trying to take his full length down her throat. The other two were encouraging her to swallow it. She didn't make it. With a deep gagging sound she pulled off of him and raced up on deck. They could hear her spewing over the side of the boat. Robin was writhing unconsciously at his touch. Her body was reacting even if her mind couldn't. He pulled her legs open and crawled on top of her. He guided the head of his cock between her lips. As he pushed into her lifeless body she moaned. He was stretching her painfully. When he was halfway in her he slammed with a furious thrust burying his cock to the hilt inside her. Her eyes flew open as the pain shot through her body. She moaned a weak 'no' but he ignored her. She put her hand to his face and tried to push him but there was no strength in her. The only thought in her intoxicated tortured mind was to get away from him. There was nowhere to get away to. He stuffed her full and shoved in more. It was if she were in a dream but could feel everything happening to her. She felt hands all over her body. She opened her eyes and saw blurred figures sitting around. They were petting her and playing with her body. She lay there with her mouth open trying to endure the pain. Someone poured champagne into her mouth. She gagged, coughed and passed back out.

When Eric had fucked Robin for almost half an hour he turned to the conscious to take over and relieve his sexual pain. Denise was kissing him while Joan took her turn at swallowing his manhood. She didn't do any better than Linda but she didn't puke; she pulled off of him before it got that far. As Joan kissed down his cock and licked his balls, Denise tried her hand, or should I say her mouth, on Eric's tool. Eric watched as this amazing little thing leaned her head back and began to suck him in. She had a good nine inches down and showed no signs of letting up. He couldn't believe it when she stroked back up to his head and sank her head down on him and took it all in. The other two just laughed and cheered her on. Denise was slurping on him getting it good and wet. Every so often she would gag and stop to catch her breath but then it was right back into the fray. She was winning this fight and Eric loved it.

Linda slapped Denise on her bare ass and told her to get off before he came. She wanted to fuck him. Denise relinquished her hold on him and rolled off. She looked into his eyes; he was studying her with admiration. Linda sat down on him but had to hold herself up when she hit the eight-inch mark. She lay flat on his stomach and pushed another inch in before she let out a loud moan and stroked what she had in her. As she hit the down motion of her stroke he pushed on her shoulders and threw his hips up cramming the another inch in. She cried out and melted into him. The longer he screwed her the easier it got. Soon she was fucking him wildly. When she had had her fill she rolled off and gave the next one a turn. Joan couldn't take as much. She put her hand on his shaft to keep him from forcing any more into her than she could stand. He tried to stuff it deeper but she kept a tight grip on him. Joan exploded as she climaxed. With a few more strokes she rolled off and gave way to Denise.

There was no way this little thing could take much of his cock. Maybe she got it down her throat but her cunt would never do it. She tried but she sat on top of him looking like she was impaled on a stake. Hell, she was! She rolled over pulling him on top of her begging him the whole time to please be easy. He ignored her and ran that monster into her. When she screamed he pulled out and slammed it again only harder. He was drunk and ruthless. She sank her teeth into his shoulder and held on for the ride. There was no way she could get away. He was smothering her. Luckily for Denise the others had brought him close enough to climax that he didn't last much longer. She thought her head would explode when he came he was so rough on her. She didn't cum, she didn't even want to; she just wanted him to get through and get the hell off of her.

Eric turned off the lights and closed the door. The five of them slept on the boat that night. They would wake to a strange world tomorrow. Friendships would be tried tomorrow. Happy New Year's Robin!

Danny felt Robin working his cock over when he woke. He started to open his eyes but his head hurt so badly he shut them again. The slightest light caused piercing pain. He lay back and let her do what she wanted. As she slid down on him he arched up to meet her body. She started riding up and down on him. Soon he was hunching back and reaching for her gorgeous round breasts. His hands grabbed two less than Robin tits. His eyes flew open to see Linda Butler fucking him. He was awake but this must be a dream. Then he heard Robin call his name in disgust. He looked over to see Robin wrapped up in Eric's arms. She was watching Linda ride him. Before he could make sense of things he was cuming, he couldn't stop himself. Robin hid her eyes on Eric's chest. When Eric woke up and started massaging Robin's back she rolled away and covered herself and watched in horror the scene that was unfolding in front of her eyes. Robin could tell by the pain between her legs what Eric had done last night. When Linda rolled off Danny he pushed her away and looked at Robin. She was sitting against the side of the boat watching with tears streaming down her face.

Eric pulled Linda down and continued where she left off with Danny. Soon she was crying at the pain. As he pushed his cock into her Robin imagined how bad it must have hurt last night; she was glad she had been out like a light. Denise and Joan were lying on either side of them just watching. Robin watched Danny in total disbelief. Danny and Robin wouldn't see each other on a regular basis for some time, they both had a hard time getting over the holidays. Danny sent flowers and 'I'm sorry' cards for a month but something was missing now. Robin still had feelings for Danny. He was her first desire, the first to take her to a new sexual level that she had enjoyed so much. Robin's grades had been suffering and she decided to dive into her schoolwork and forget about everything else for awhile. Everything except that damn Nikki and her morning showers. She grew to enjoy Nikki more and more all the time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ding Dong the Bitch Is Dead The day after the Bitch's Oven.in Lesbian Sex
Saturday Arrives Continued from 'Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead'.in Romance
Showers Of Ecstasy Sex between these two is very hot & wet.in Fetish
Pireced Guy Ch. 02 Sex in the great indoors.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Monk On a stormy night, is everything reality?in Erotic Couplings
More Stories