Senior Year Memories Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel smirked. "Jealous?"

"No, just hoping you're having fun and getting some," I said.

She smiled. "Ah, a saint as ever."

"Hardly a saint," I laughed.

"Well, that makes two of us. I've been too busy to date much, but I've found a chance or two to do bring some fun corruption to the world. Ask me about Hannah sometime," Rachel replied.

"I will... but for now, I think I'm going to monopolize you while I have you," I said, pulling her in close and kissing her.

"I'd like that too," she said. "I guess it all depends, though, on how you want to spend that time. Because you know I love cuddling, and I know *you* love cuddling, but if you want my ass to yourself before your girlfriends get here, I'd be happy with that too."

This got my full attention, and brought life back to my cock. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," Rachel replied. "It's been a while since I've had someone pound my ass right, but it always gives me some of my hardest orgasms. I've wanted to know for a while now if I can take that cock, and I think I can, but there's only one way to find out, right?"

I nodded. "That's certainly the right attitude for it, I'd say."

"Cool," she said, reaching for the television remote on the bedside table. "Porn? They don't have the most varied selection here, and the writing is complete and utter shit, but, the people are attractive and get naked pretty fucking quick, and I paid for a night's worth of it, so, I don't see why not, do you?"

"I like porn," I said.

"Cool," Rachel repeated, turning the television on. Onscreen, a young man in the top half of a pizza delivery boy's outfit was getting an enthusiastic tittyfuck from a busty blonde MILF. True to what Rachel was saying, the dialogue was pretty terrible (and weirdly insistent, even though they'd already gotten down to the sex), but the people looked good enough for it to be fun.

"So, this is how you were pregaming?" I asked.

"They had some better lesbian stuff on then, but, yeah, other than that, same principles apply," she said, shifting delightfully in the bed next to me.

"And this will help?" I asked.

Rachel shrugged. "It won't hurt. But if you want to really get me ready for anal, you can always eat my pussy."

I looked down at her flush, full pussy lips, quite tempted, but unable not to note the sheer amount of my cum that was still in there.

"I could, but it's a bit of a mess down there," I said.

"So?" she asked, challenging. "I like a good pussy full of cum... but if you're scared."

"I'm not scared," I shot back.

Rachel saw she had me a little uncomfortable, and clearly decided to play with that, "I think you might be scared of a little bit of your own cum-"

"That's not a *little*," I interrupted.

"-and you don't see me being afraid of licking up my juices or a heaping helping of cum, do you? So what's the problem with maybe more than a little cum being down there?" she asked.

I had to admit that she had me there. I didn't have any arguments against doing it except, well, stupid stuff society had put into me about what a man did and didn't do. The kinds of stuff I'd fought against for a while and actively tried to ignore. I mean, yeah, I wasn't exactly curious about the taste of my own cum in her pussy, but, I didn't have a good argument for why I wouldn't do this, either.

"Fine. You put me in a corner," I admitted, rolling over onto my hands and knees and crawling between Rachel's legs.

"I know," Rachel said, proudly as my head descended toward her cunt. I stared at her splayed open lips and the glistening, cummy mess of our mutual juices that decorated her pussy. I could still smell her distinctly, as well as a scent that I was both at once intimately familiar with and a little hesitant towards. That this was all happening with the fake moans and grunts of the porno actors on the TV screen behind me made the situation all the more surreal, I'll say.

"Could you move that cute little ass down a bit? You're blocking the TV," Rachel teased, looking down at me with a smirk.

Wanting to wipe that grin off of her face, I said "fuck it" to hesitation and dove in. I licked her pussy like a starving man, at first a little confused by the salty addition to her sweet pussy, but not finding myself as turned off as I figured I might have with this.

Rachel, for her part, moaned quite appreciatively of this attention, squeezing her nipples and groaning as I eagerly ate her pussy. I had eaten a lot of pussies this year, learning to enjoy every single facet of every one of them, but it was possible in that moment that none were quite so great as Rachel McNeil's. From her taste, to the way every square inch of her body reacted at just the slightest touch, to the way she seemed a queen on her throne, basking in my attention yet still demanding more worship... I could not think of a greater perfection in that moment, no place I'd have rather been.

"Ah, fuck... fuckfuckfuck that's nice..." she groaned, looking down at me and smiling. "I didn't know if you'd actually do that. A lot of guys have a lot of hangups about shit like that, they'd say it was gay or beneath them... but not you, you know what you want and you take it and don't fuck around with any of that stupid macho bullshit... alright... fuck... I could keep doing this for a while, but my pussy's already got some attention..."

Easily, she swung one leg over my head so she could better roll onto her stomach, then pushed her amazing ass up for my attention. Reaching back with both hands, she pulled her ass cheeks apart so I could better see her tight, pink little asshole. A little dribble of our mingled juices made her tightest hole glisten, but if I'd had any reservations about that before, they seemed far away in this moment.

"I believe you know what to do?" Rachel said.

"Gladly," I said, leaning in and worshiping her pink hole with my tongue. While she might have been moaning before, this brought out a deeper, more intense sound of lust. There were no words for me, no dirty talk, only eager grunting sounds and deep moans that urged me to go forward and give her everything I had. It wasn't easy, as her hole was fucking tight; it really had to have been a long fucking time since she'd done this. Try as I might to break through, my tongue just could not get inside of her, though for the sounds she made at my efforts, you would hardly have thought that this was a bad thing.

"Okay, okay... okay..." she murmured, pushing me away, gently, as she righted herself. Every square inch of her that wasn't covered in tattoos was flush with pink blush, this woman looking the utter picture of fucking lust.

"That was good... really fucking good, actually..." Rachel said, now on her knees, facing me. I had pushed myself up onto my knees as well, allowing her to look down and get a good look at my cock. It had regained full hardness after treating her orally, and she licked her lips at the sight before looking up at my face.

"You're a fucking mess," she said, leaning in to lick our juices from my mouth and face.

"Yeah, well you wanted it that way," I said, enjoying the feel of her tongue all over my face and chin.

"I did," Rachel admitted, leaning back and smiling cutely. Reaching for my cock and spreading some precum around, she added, "And you're pretty fucking hard. That's good, though I think we can do better. Would it get harder, you think, if I ate your ass?"

"Uh, I don't know?" I said.

"You've never had a girl eat your ass?" she said, agog. "You roll with some of the craziest little sluts around, and you've never had your ass eaten?"

"It's never really come up before," I said, honestly a little surprised myself.

"Well, you did it for me, and it's fucking fun, so, yeah, I'm definitely down to do it if you want," Rachel added.

In all honesty, this gave me a fair bit of pause. I hadn't had my ass played with a lot, but when it had been, it was a pretty intense experience that I quite wound up enjoying. If it was with anyone I was less familiar with, I don't know what my answer would've been, but with Rachel...

"Sure, what the hell?" I replied.

"Awesome," Rachel said, grinning. "On your hands and knees, mister..."

I rolled my eyes at her, but did as I was told. It was an intimidating position to be in, exposed to her as I felt her crawling behind me. I felt her hands, small and enthusiastic, reaching between my legs, gently caressing my balls before stroking my cock.

"Mmm, you've got a really nice ass, Ryan... anyone ever tell you that?" she said.

"Once or twice," I mused, looking back at her with nervous anticipation.

"Well, you do. You could really tempt a girl into fucking an ass that nice," Rachel continued.

"It's been brought up," I mentioned, breathing more heavily as she took to stroking my ass cheeks. Briefly, I felt one of her middle fingers drift over my hole, making me shiver.

"Oh? Let me guess, Josie?" she said. "She always seemed like the kind of filthy who'd be down for that."

I laughed. "Brooke, actually."

"Brooke?" Rachel asked, surprised.

"Yeah. A few weeks ago, she brought up that she might want to try pegging someday," I explained.

"And what was your answer?" she said.

I blushed. "I said I'd think about it."

"You'd think about it?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, it's kind of a big thing, isn't it?" I replied.

"It is if you're doing it right," she said.

"And it wasn't a no or anything, it's just... well, personal, and intense..." I said.

Rachel sighed. "Fair, fair. But you ever get one of those little sluts to fuck your ass, I wanna be the first one to hear.

"Deal," I replied, with a laugh. "So, are you gonna eat my ass, or not?"

"Greedy, greedy..." Rachel chided.

With that, she leaned in, and soon I felt an eager, very wet tongue against my asshole.

The sensation was, how shall I put it... unique.

"Holy fuck!" I groaned, loving the sensation as Rachel licked at my tight, forbidden hole while stroking my cock.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" Rachel replied before diving back in.

"I... god... I love it... feels so fucking good..." I moaned, my cock feeling almost painfully hard as her hands were a blur on me. I was pulling on reserves I didn't even know I had to a point where I nearly couldn't tell that I'd already cum three times today, and her tongue... her magic fucking tongue drove my ass wild to a point where I was pushing back against her face with every lick, every thrust of her tongue.

Rachel was eager and enthusiastic, and I couldn't help but feel the pressure building as she kept pressing her tongue against me harder and harder...

Until she pushed through. She was fucking my ass with her tongue, and I was completely and utterly broken to her will. Every nerve in my body caught with pleasure, overwhelming and overriding my common sense, pushing me to be guided by my darker, sex-driven instincts.

I pushed her away, turning around my knees and looking down at her with malevolent, lust-fueled intent.

"You bring any lube?" I growled.

A brief flash of sheepishness, followed by a great swelling of excitement, flashed across Rachel McNeil's face. "Uh huh. Next to the bag on the bedside table."

"Good," I said, quickly finding the bottle of KY, while Rachel turned around and got onto her hands and knees facing the TV. "Because I'm going to destroy your fucking ass."

"Yeah? You think you can- ooh, that's nice..." Rachel purred as I poured the slippery lubricant between her ass cheeks. "You think you can fucking handle that? You think you can fucking handle me?"

"I didn't say I was going to *handle* you," I said, coating my cock with KY. "I said I'm going to destroy your fucking ass."

"Oh yeah?" Rachel teased, flexing her ass and winking her perfect, tight pink hole at me. "Guys have thought they could destroy my ass before, and let me tell you, those idiots didn't know what they were fucking doing."

I looked from Rachel's ass to the TV again. Some busty brunette was getting her ass stuffed, and while her moans weren't nearly as distracting as the terrible dialogue of some of the earlier scenes, it was still a slightly surreal situation to be in as I looked down at Rachel. She looked back at me expectantly, smirking.

"You think I don't know what I'm doing?" I challenged back, rubbing the head of my cock between her ass cheeks. Her cheeks gripped me tightly, but couldn't stop me from sliding between them for how much lubrication I'd poured on her.

"I'm saying I don't know what you're capable of," Rachel clarified. "I-OOOOOOOHH FUUUUUCK!"

Clearly, she didn't expect me to start pushing at that exact moment. Even more clearly, she didn't expect me to push hard enough to pop the head inside with one long, forceful, thrust.

To say that Rachel McNeil's ass was tight was one of the understatements of the century. It gripped me like it didn't want to let me go, and if it weren't for the lubrication or the promise of what was to come, this might have been too much. If it weren't for these, I might well have backed out at this moment.

However, I wasn't going to back out. Not when I'd come this far. And certainly not after I'd thrust another couple inches inside of her.

"Fucking shit! Goddamn it! That's fucking big!" she grunted, gritting her teeth. I could see small tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

I stopped pushing forward, and looked at her, concerned. "Are you alri-"

"I'm fine," Rachel interrupted, quick and harsh. "It hurts, but it hurts in the best way..."

She turned to look at me, catching my eyes only slightly as she slowly pushed herself onto my cock, devouring me an inch at a time with her painfully tight asshole.

"I know it hasn't been long since we said our 'I love yous', but right now, while your cock's in my ass, I want you to forget that. I want you to forget all of that, and I want you to remember how much you used to hate me... I want you to use and abuse my fucking ass, hate fuck the life out of me, hurt me a little... because if you do... fuck I'm gonna cum hard... I'm gonna cum so hard they might have to call the fucking cops on us for making too goddamn much noise..." she moaned, continuing to push herself onto me.

Turning off my feelings for Rachel was hard, but with how geared up she'd gotten me, I could get somewhere close. Gripping her by the hips, I thrust in, hard, burying the last few inches inside of her.

"FUCK!" she screamed. "You asshole, Ryan!"

I bent over, grabbing her by the neck and pulling her off her hands until she was kneeling in front of me with my cock buried firmly all the way up her ass. I held her close to me, one hand at her throat, the other roughly groping her perfect tits.

"You want me to be mean, fine, I'm gonna be mean," I hissed in her ear. "I'm going to hate fuck the hell out of your ass until you beg for more. Cry and scream all you want, because I'm going to take you and I'm going to take you hard... and you're going to like it."

Rachel arched her neck enough to kiss me, furiously, before uttering six words that utterly set me off.

"I'd like to see you try."

Snarling, I pushed her back onto her hands and knees, gripped her hips, and began to fuck Rachel McNeil's ass without any semblance of mercy.

I found it easy to once again summon the combination of rage and lust that Rachel inspired within me. Lust for everything she was now, for her amazing body, the stunning art that adorned her skin, and the feelings she brought out within me. That I loved her was clear to me now, and freeing to say, and that part of me would never want to do anything to hurt her. But summoning the rage that life with her before this year had created... it was easy. Almost too easy. It was easy to bring that rage into what was likely the most brutal fuck I'd ever given to a girl, pounding in and out of a squealing, screaming Rachel's ass with my hips a blur. Between my grunts and moans and her cries of agony and ecstasy there was only the rhythmic sound of our bodies violently slapping against one another, and the porny music and faked moans coming from the television.

I gave Rachel more than I might well have given any girl before in this moment. I piled upon her pale, tattooed body the sum of all the general rage and hate I had had for Rachel from early in life until this very year... if my heart were a cannon, it would no doubt burst its hot shell in an effort to destroy Rachel McNeil's.

But my heart wasn't going to be the cannon that would destroy Rachel McNeil, no, not when my cock was doing a fine job of wrecking her ass, and certainly not when it would fire something much more enjoyable inside of her.

"Holy shit... fuck... how can you keep doing this... how can you keep fucking like this... this is unreal... this is impossible... fuck... keep going, keep doing it, keep fucking my ass..." Rachel wailed, her fingers a blur over her clit as I continued to fuck her without mercy.

I didn't answer her, still fucking her with a violent, mechanical efficiency. By now, even with the day as cool as it was, we were both drenched in sweat, both of us flush from the exertion and panting like wild, rutting beasts. She made noises I didn't know a human could make as I violently violated her ass, and when she looked back at me, it was with the wild eyes of one who had long since abandoned sense and simply given in to pure carnality. Rachel McNeil screamed and mewled and uttered fragments of words that might have had meaning at one point but got lost in guttural sounds, coming across like some forgotten, Lovecraftian tongue rather than words that might ever be put together by a rational human.

I was not surprised when, after what felt like eons of unrestrained pleasure, she came and came hard, her pussy spasming and gushing against me. The room was filled by an unmistakably feminine smell of lust.

But still, I fucked her.

Rachel was weakened, but looking back at me the way she did, you wouldn't have known it. She held her ground, kept on her hands and knees through this savage fuck, urging me, fingering herself again once she was capable of touching herself without being overly sensitive.

She did this, and still I fucked her. I fucked her through another gushing orgasm, and one more after that, accessing stamina I never knew possible, and forcing through what barriers of sanity I had left to make sure this brutal fuck reached its natural conclusion.

It might have been minutes, it might have been years, but soon I felt my balls fill, ready to release within her. When this happened, I gripped Rachel to me, pulling her back up onto her knees so I could hold her tits while I fucked her. She reached back, wrapping arms around me to hold on as I did what I had to do.

With a sound that might well have been a roar, I came. I could feel the greatest, most sublime sense of relief as my body flooded with pleasure and I fired a veritable torrent of cum up Rachel McNeil's tight ass. This went on for, I don't know how long, but I wasn't going to stop until I was finished.

As the torrent subsided, Rachel and I kissed, holding onto each other as our humanity returned and something like a loving embrace may have occurred. We stayed like this, catching our breaths and holding on, slowly kissing each other and trying to keep each other from falling.

"That was..." Rachel panted.

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

"So... yeah, happy Valentine's Day," Rachel chuckled.

I squeezed her nipples, smiling at her groan. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"I hope we weren't too loud. I mean, this place looks like it hosts the occasional unsolved murder, but I still don't want to cause too much trouble," she said.

I thought about this. "I don't think we were that-"

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The quick thudding at the door nearly scared me out of my skin. Rachel, however, was much less phased.