Stepdad Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have gone longer, but he was way too excited to last. I'm sure my ass was tight as hell on his cock and having my butt for the first time must have been mind-blowing for him. Not five minutes went by before his cock completely left my body and he stroked a massive load onto me. Huge burst of cum landed on my quivering flesh from sex to face, splashing down over and over and striping me with white lines. He grunted and moaned as his cock unleashed more cum then I thought humanly possible. My ass had really brought it out of him.

He was done and standing over me panting before my ass fully closed. He had opened me up wider than anything before and my poor muscles had a difficult time returning to normal. Even after he had gotten a towel to clean me up, I was still partially open to the air. But I had done it. I let him fuck my ass and survived.

**

The next couple of days before Mom came home from her trip were ones I will never forget. We had a lot more sex, but no more anal since I was pretty sore the next day. Once Mom was home. It was back to the same routine of hiding our affair and only messing around when she was at work. We hid it well and she never found out.

Jessica was still a pain in my ass, but I continued to edit videos and send her what I could to appease her. I drew the line at sharing Derick with her and had to come right out and tell her it was never going to happen. She relented and was content with the videos and never told my mom.

Two months passed. Sex with Derick continued and right before I left for college, I gave him my ass again so he had that to remember me by until winter break. But that's another story.

The end.