Summer Lovin' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reece stared down at his...

Lover.

For a moment he felt suddenly hot and cold. Then he was pulled down into a deep kiss by the younger man.

"That was incredible, Reece," Loren whispered. "Thank you."

Slowly the two men stood and Reece could see Loren was uncertain what this turn of events meant. However, he knew he could not give the blond any answers himself. Instead he drew Loren into another embrace.

"Sleep with me?" Reece did not know where the words came from, but he knew he could not let Loren just walk away. Not with uncertainty clouding the normally glittering emerald eyes. He knew he was simply performing an evasive manoeuvre, but hoped Loren would accede.

"Yes." The single word was uttered in the tones that had aroused Reece when he first caught Loren with Cadswell. He stared after the lithe body as Loren moved towards the bathroom. He had not meant to go so far so fast, but Loren's body had been as a siren song luring him from his safe harbour of just friendship. He wanted more...so much more. He knew he had to talk with Loren. A long realistic talk about any possible future they could have. He did not want to sample the haven of Loren's body only for the younger man to want to put career ahead of a relationship.

Tomorrow. They would talk long and hard tomorrow and if Loren did not want the same thing they would part now, before Reece's heart could be broken. He forced himself not to listen to the voice that told him it was already too late.

Loren returned, wearing nothing but baby-blue cotton briefs that somehow were both boyish and sensual simultaneously. He saw the uncertain glance and swiftly divested himself of his unfastened pants, sock and shoes.

"Two minutes," he smiled. "Make yourself comfortable."

Reece finished in the bathroom quickly and slipped into the small bed alongside the warm body. He smiled at the drowsy murmur and the way Loren seemed to wind around his body. It had been so many years since he had allowed anyone this close. He nuzzled at Loren's temple and gathered the blond to his chest.

For a long time he simply lay and held tight to the sleeping young man, amazed at just how 'right' it felt to have Loren in his arms. He kissed the sleeping man, smiling softly at the almost unintelligible murmur of his name. He resumed his watching, unaware of when sleep finally claimed him, too.

****

Loren murmured sleepily and reached for the warmth and solidity of his lover. However, the bed was cold and empty. Blinking sleepily, Loren sat up and smiled. He picked up the rose from the pillow and read the note beneath it as he stroked the flower against his cheek.

'Sorry I had to leave before you awoke, but I had an early meeting. I will see you soon, Reece.'

Loren sighed, he was a romantic at heart and although there was no declaration of love on the note, the rose had been a gesture to touch the younger man's heart. He fingered where Reece had lain and a soft smile played at his lips. He glanced at the clock on Reece's locker and his eyes widened. He was meeting Jeremy and now he *really* had something to tell the older man.

****

Reece was cursing himself roundly for forgetting his early morning meeting. He had not the heart to awaken Loren, preferring to leave the note for when the blond awoke. He was now walking the deck nodding and smiling absently at passengers and crew alike, rehearsing what to say to Loren. It took a moment for his brain to connect with the fact that someone was looking at him. He focused his attention to see it was Cadswell. The silver-haired man gave a nod of his head as if conceding to him. The defeated look had a primal triumph surging through Reece and before he could censor it, a smile of victory flashed across his face. However, almost as it bloomed, the smile withered and died at the look of cold fury from Cadswell as he came storming forward.

"If this is all some kind of game, some kind of one-upmanship, and you hurt Loren, I'll deal with you myself," the older man growled. "I admit I was a fool. I was eager to have a beautiful, young, vibrant man in my bed and at the time I didn't give consideration to Loren's feelings and needs. Then I just wanted to keep you from winning him. I lost sight of Loren being a man with his own desires and wants. He came to me today, saying you and he were an item and he couldn't see me or accept any more gifts from me. He thinks you love him. Do you, Captain?"

Reece's mind was reeling. The older man's voice was laced with venom and the epithet 'Captain' seemed more of an insult than a title. He realised Cadswell was not finished.

"All this started a few nights ago. I found out that you had paid no attention to Loren until he and I were on deck together. He was just part and parcel of the ship's fittings till then. You heard or saw us didn't you? That's what all this has been about. Couldn't you bear him to be happy with anyone else? Do you love him?" Cadswell repeated his question.

"It's none of your business..." Reece began.

"But it is mine, Reece." Loren's voice was heavy with hurt and his eyes showed the pain of betrayal the younger man felt. "Is Jeremy right? Did you know we were there the other night?"

Reece refused to lie to the blond.

"Yes, I did," he said his head dropping.

"I thought you both cared for me. I was afraid of hurting one of you, but it was just some sort of game. Who could bed me first, was that it? Well, congratulations, Reece, you won and to think I'd fallen in love with you and thought you felt the same for me. What a fool I was."

Loren had spun on his heel, the faint sound of a sob in his wake. Even as Reece's mind screamed 'I love you, too' he had disappeared from sight.

"If that's so, I suggest you go after him as quickly as possible and you don't let him get away from you until he knows you mean it."

Reece was stunned to realise he had spoken the words aloud, but acknowledged their truth. He *was* in love with Loren and the feelings were returned. At least they had been. He had to find the blond, apologise and ensure Loren knew just how much Reece was in love with him. He nodded curtly at Cadswell, who had a half-smile on his lips.

Reece stormed to his cabin to make a couple of calls. He ensured his Staff Captain was able to replace him for the rest of that day and that the senior members of his crew were aware of his unscheduled replacement. He stared at himself in the mirror. If there was a real emergency, he would be called, but otherwise he would remain undisturbed. His reflection showed a man of grim determination. Envisioning a future without Loren was unacceptable and Reece strode from his room to claim what was his.

****

His jacket and tie discarded and his shirt open, Loren lay on his bed, tears still leaking slowly from distraught jade eyes. He had been so sure there was something between Reece and himself. The older man had seemed so genuinely caring and considerate. It was something that was so out of character that Loren could scarcely believe it had happened, but he had heard the two men. Jeremy was right. Reece *had* treated him as just another crewman until he had caught them together. He would have to ask for a transfer. He could not remain under Reece's captaincy after what had happened and was sure the older man would be glad to see him go. A flurry of knocks at his door had him sitting up quickly.

"Loren," Reece's voice reached his ears. "We have to talk."

"No. No we don't," Loren said.

"Loren, I may be the Captain of this ship and responsible for all aboard her, but at this moment they can all go and piss in a bucket for all I care. You are the only important person to me."

"Reece, your career..." Loren husked. He was already on his feet, heading towards the door and his mind in a whirl.

"I had an epiphany, Loren," Reece replied. He gave a rueful smile as the cabin door opened to reveal Loren's worried and tear-streaked face. "I saw myself in five years, in ten years time; still a Captain and still a lonely man. The difference was I also had the heartache of having had something precious in my grasp that I foolishly let slip away. I love you, Loren. Let me show you how much I love you."

Reece moved forward, enveloping Loren in a tight embrace as he kicked shut the door behind him. He was not surprised to feel the lithe body stiffen, but persevered. His mouth closed over Loren's, his tongue stroking over the younger man's lips as his hands rubbed circles over the tense back. Slowly...with a soft whimper of need...Loren's body moulded to Reece's, the blond's arms snaking to wrap around the older man's shoulders and Reece responded by pulling Loren impossible closer. His tongue sank inside warm, wet depths, exploring his lover's taste feverishly, hungrily.

Reece knew the layout of all the cabins intimately and began walking them towards where Loren's bed would be. He feasted on the banquet of Loren's skin; his lips, his chin, biting softly at the fragile throat that trustingly arched back for him to ravish. His mouth dropped lower to savour a rose-pink nipple, suckling and scraping at the small nub, relishing the feel of it tightening and blooming to a hard peak. He swiftly moved to tease its twin, Loren's moans making his rock-hard flesh weep with need. He pulled Loren's shirt off and attacked the buttons and zipper of the younger man's pants. He growled possessively, approvingly as the unwanted clothing slithered to the floor. He followed the younger man's body down as they reached the bed, kneeling alongside the slender blond.

He pulled the pants off Loren's legs, taking the dark socks with them, mouthing at the erection hiding behind navy briefs. He traced the outline with his tongue, feeling strong hands fasten at his shoulders, trying to pilot the older man to the course they desired. An impassioned cry accompanied the removal of the last barrier of clothing between Reece and his prize. He licked his lips slowly...deliberately, locking his fervid, steely eyes with Loren's verdurous orbs. His teeth teasingly tugged at the enticing treasure trail then he licked the silver he coveted. Another cry greeted his mouth surrounding hard, damp flesh. His tongue explored new territory, mapping the length and breadth of the swollen, leaking organ, memorising each sensitive place as he drank the heavy and intoxicating liquor from the tiny slit.

"Reece, Reece, I can't ... I can't..." Loren's hips were thrusting into warm suction, one hand grasping Reece's shoulder, the other fisted in the bedding. His head thrashed as the older man's talented tongue worked the sensitive vein and the sweet spot behind the head of his shaft. He could see stars and shards of bright light and knew his orgasm was imminent. He felt Reece's strong, capable hands slide under his buttocks to each palm a single cheek and then he was pulled deep inside Reece's ravenous maw, the older man's nose buried in his groin and his throat working his hardness. He screamed Reece's name as he came hard enough to grey his vision.

Reece was delighted by Loren's lack of inhibition and responsiveness. He drank deeply of all the blond could give, sucking insistently to ensure he did not miss one, precious drop. Like this, Reece felt he was captain of the world, nothing he had ever experienced before could compare to the feeling of Loren falling apart at his touches. He knew it was something he wanted to experience for the rest of his days. Reluctantly he let the softened shaft slip from his lips and stared at the languorous young man. It only then dawned on him that whilst he had denuded his mate, he was still fully clothed. A surge of primitive lust boiled through his body.

He rapidly stripped and knelt between Loren's out-flung legs as the blond looked at him with a sated, heavy-lidded gaze. He gave a predatory grin. He grasped Loren behind each knee pushing back and out, opening the young man to his voracious eyes. They were drawn to the tightly furled, pink flesh. He licked at Loren's sac, letting his tongue drift lower, across the sensitive skin that led to his goal. Loren's scent was darker, muskier and was irresistible. Reece let his tongue skim the puckered opening, drawing out a long, low groan from his lover. He rumbled approvingly as Loren hooked his legs over his elbows, opening himself completely. Reece used his thumbs to spread Loren wider and thrust his tongue deep inside to plunder and ravish. The younger man's wails of pleasure were music to his ears. He finally pulled away, sinking two fingers inside saliva-slick heat.

"Lube?" Reece rasped.

"Drawer," Loren moaned. Reece's fingers were already playing his sweet spot as though they had known his body for years. His satiated sex was reviving, filling slowly and readying itself to rejoin as a full participant. He gave a groan of Reece's name as the older man pushed three well-lubed fingers inside him, rotating, scissoring and preparing him to take his lover inside himself. "Want you,' he husked. "Want you now."

Reece gave a groan in part a response to the tight heat that enveloped his fingers and partly at the inflammatory words. He was desperate to be inside Loren, possessing the younger man, staking his claim on the beautiful body, making Loren fully *his*.

He knelt up to coat his throbbing length, rumbling approvingly as Loren's hands helped apply the cool gel. He pressed the head of his engorged sex against Loren's opening and pushed inside. Twin moans sounded as Reece sank deep inside Loren's molten depths. As he became fully immersed in his mate, he fused their lips once more, his tongue plunging into Loren to the same tempo of his hips. The blond's hum of pleasure added yet more fuel to Reece's inferno of desire.

Loren wrapped his legs around Reece's waist, meeting each plunge into his body with a move of his own to take the older man deeper still. Hard flesh dragged repeatedly over his jewel bringing him quickly to the brink of the abyss. It felt as if their bodies had known each other for years as Loren's hands mapped the muscles of Reece's broad back. He had never fit so well with another lover, never felt so right with another lover.

"Love you, love you," he moaned.

"I love you, baby," Reece's hot voice was in his ear. A large hand encircled his aching arousal and as Reece gave several powerful pulls on swollen flesh his mouth fastened on Loren's shoulder, biting and sucking, leaving his brand on the blond.

The primitive gesture was the final catalyst. Loren plunged into paroxysms of pleasure. His body convulsing as his seed flowed in wave after wave between their bodies. He could hear cries of completion but was beyond knowing whether they were his, Reece's or both as he felt his lover's hot, wet juices filling him, completing him in a way he never knew possible.

Reece husked Loren's name as he felt the blood-hot sheath begin to contract around him. He felt Loren's seed spill over his hand and then his own needs would no longer be denied. Pushing himself just that bit deeper he felt his semen surge and then fill the narrow straight that massaged him so intimately. Even when he knew he had nothing left to give, he kept rocking desultorily into Loren's body, unwilling to lose the connection with his mate. He kissed Loren deeply, his hands petting and caressing, showing love in the wake of satiated desire.

"I love you, Loren. I don't care how we'll do it, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I want that, too, Reece," Loren replied, nestling into the older man as Reece carefully manoeuvred their bodies to cradle him tightly. He knew he was safe in Reece's arms and his heart would be secure in Reece's keeping. He gave a contented sigh as the older man nuzzled at his temple. Things would work out -- he was certain of it.

****

Epilogue: 10 years later.

"Thanks for listening to me blow off steam, Captain," Nye said smiling wryly. "I've already made up my mind what's going to happen post-cruise."

The older man watched Nye leave and then moved to lock his door. He was still deep in thought when two arms wrapped around his waist and a warm body pressed up close. He turned round to see the gently smiling face of the First Officer and pulled the younger man's head down for a long, deep kiss.

"You heard?" the Captain asked as they broke apart for the necessity of breathing.

"Yes," the younger man said. "Do you think it'll work out?" he asked as a knowledgeable tongue licked and laved at his ear, causing him to shiver pleasurably.

"The last time I saw a man with such determination in his eyes, it was when I looked in the mirror ten years ago before coming to claim what was mine," the older man growled nipping playfully at ears and chin.

"And I've been yours ever since," came the laughing reply.

"We have a couple of more hours on duty," the Captain continued, his voice dropping in timbre. "If you're really good, I'll demonstrate some of my advanced docking techniques later."

"Aye, my Captain," the younger man murmured as he was turned towards the door with a swat to his pert rear. He gave the older man his sultriest look over his shoulder as he unlocked the door. "I'll be *especially* good," he purred with a mock-salute as he left.

The Captain grinned widely. //I'll just bet you will.// he thought.

****

The two men walked companionably towards the cabin. Anybody seeing them would see nothing other than two members of the ship's senior crew in quiet discussion. However, as they stepped inside the cabin and locked the door, things changed instantly. Both men quickly stripped away their clothes before falling to the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Their lips sought one another's for deep, passion filled kisses. Rolling so that Loren was on top of him, Reece smiled.

"I love the way your body fits against mine so perfectly," he whispered.

Loren smiled back and let his fingertips trail over Reece's chest as the older man leant up to nibble on his bottom lip.

"They do, don't they?" He asked softly. The feeling of Reece's fingers trailing over his back and squeezing his buttocks rhythmically sent shivers of desire through Loren. He adored the way Reece nibbled on his bottom lip. The gesture was so tender and sweet. He gave no resistance as Reece rolled their bodies again to kneel between his out-flung legs.

Leaning down to lick at the thick organ that rested against his lover's stomach, Reece's breath caught in his throat as Loren lay before him, his shaft swollen, purple and dripping in anticipation and lust-darkened sea-green eyes regarding him from half-mast lids. Quickly coating his fingers with lube, he leant back down. He licked at the seeping tip of his lover's erection, then slowly lowered his lips as he slid one finger between his lover's cleft.

Gasping softly as his lover licked him, Loren's fingers sunk into Reece's soft, silver-speckled hair. A deep moan was pulled from his lips as Reece's mouth lowered around his aching shaft. His breath came in sharp pants as his lover took him deep into the warm cavern of his mouth, and a slick finger circled and pressed against him. He spread his legs wider in invitation and moaned his approval as the slick finger dipped inside.

Reece worked his lover's arousal with his tongue and lips. He took him in deep, swallowing around the head, and pressed his tongue to lave the thick vein that wound its way up from root to engorged tip. His finger moved deep inside his lover, the older man relishing the way the hot, moist channel gradually relaxed in response to his touches. He slowly added a second digit, moaning as the still-tight guardian muscle clenched around him and pulled him further inside. Curling his fingers, he found and caressed his lover's sweet spot as he swallowed Loren's length.

"Ready for me?" he asked shakily, releasing his prize as he reached to slick his own hot, hard flesh.