Taming My Twin Stepdaughters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show your mother and me what he did," I instructed her.

She looked to her mother for guidance. "Mother, should I?"

Mary looked uncomfortable. "Actually, I don't think I . . ."

"Wellll, if you insist. You always know best, Mommy."

"But I didn't. . ."

Evie ignored her mother as she said, "He ripped off my blouse! Like this!" Buttons went flying in all directions as Evie tore her blouse open like Clark Kent, only instead of a Superman costume underneath I saw Evie's unfettered, breathtakingly large tits wobble before my eyes. She had chosen not to wear a bra beneath her blouse.

Mary's eyes went wide and her mouth fell open in shock. Before she could say or do anything in response, Evie continued, "Then he - I mean THEY - bent over and began kissing and sucking on my titties. Like this!" She reached over and grabbed her mother by the back of her head and pulled her mother's mouth onto her left tit. Needing no encouragement, I eagerly joined her mother. I bent forward and began suckling at Evie's other tit.

"Oh, Mommy! Daddy! It was so awful!" Evie crowed as she gripped the back of our heads and mashed our faces into her big tits. Evie's nipple was delicious. In the background, I could hear Jenna snickering.

"Mmmph! Mmmph!" her mother said, her mouth smothered in tit flesh.

I lifted my head away from Evie's nipple long enough to ask, "What did the man do then, Evie?"

Evie took her hand away from my head and brought it down to her mother's wrist. "He began playing with my . . . with my Lady Parts!" she cried, managing to put at least a little bit of a sob in her voice as she pulled her mother's hand toward her crotch.

With her face buried in her daughter's big tit, Mary was unable to see Evie smile at me as she continued, "and then with his other hand, he pulled out his big, hard Thingie and made me stroke it. Keep sucking my tits, Daddy!" she ordered as she pulled out my cock and started wanking me.

This went on for several minutes. "Oh, Mommy, you're giving me exactly what I need! You're really desensitizing me to all that awful stuff that happened!"

"Mmmph! Mmmph!"

"Yeah, keep sucking my titties, Mommy, while I start to suck Daddy just like the man made me suck him!"

When she heard that, Mary, in shock, managed to pull her face away from her daughter's nipple. "What did you say . . .? You . . you sucked cock in your dream?"

"Oh no, Mommy. It was real life! Last night the man made me do awful things! He pushed his hard Thingie into my open, wet mouth! Me made me kiss and lick and suck him! While it was in my mouth it got harder and bigger and harder and harder! I could hardly fit it in my mouth!"

"Evie, this is too . . .!"

"I had to swallow the bad man's big hard penis! He pushed it in and out of my mouth - over and over! It was so hard! So big! He made me wrap my lips around it while he pumped in and out! So now I have to suck Daddy Horsecock, don't I? Otherwise I'll never get over my trauma! Pull down your pants, Daddy!"

As I lifted my ass off the couch to pull off my pants, Evie swiftly removed her own jeans and panties. Then she continued, "And Mommy, you need to lick my Lady Parts while I suck Daddy. That's how it happened in my dream." Evie grabbed the back of her mother's neck and forced Mary's face toward her crotch. Her voice took on a tone of command as she ordered her mother, "Lick me, Mommy! Make me feel good while I suck on Horsecock!"

It was all too much for Mary. Within a few moments, she managed to pull herself free from her increasing entanglement with her daughter. When I looked over at her, she seemed to be in a sort of shock. Her hair was in complete disarray, while her eyes had a confused, disoriented and frantic look.

"Evie I can't . . ." she stammered. She looked over at me in dismay and confusion, but by this time I had laid back on the couch with my head on the arm rest and my legs propped up on the cushions. Evie was crouched between my legs, facing away from her mother and sucking on my hard cock.

"I HAVE TO, MOM!" Evie gasped between slurps. "I need Daddy Horsecock to get over the awful things that happened to me! I have to . . ." She stopped talking for a few moments as her mouth plunged up and down on my hard rod. When she came up again for air she rubbed the shaft of my rod all over her cheeks and her nose as she cried, gasping, "I HAVE TO SUCK HIM!" Facing away from her mother and with her face safely hidden from Mary's scrutiny, Evie grinned hornily at me with bright, excited eyes as she held my shaft alongside her face and jacked my cock. She was laughing silently while gaily pistoning my rod alongside her grinning face. I could see from the expression on her face and the laughter in her eyes that she knew exactly the effect her display was having on me.

I glanced briefly at Jenna, still in the kitchen. She was standing on the other side of the breakfast counter, so it was impossible to see her from the waist down. But I could see that she had one hand on the counter while her other arm was down by her side. It looked like she had her hand down her pants, masturbating as she watched the scene before her.

I turned my face back toward Mary and spoke in what I hoped was a soft, reasonable tone, given the incredible blowjob I was getting. I stroked the blonde hair on Evie's bobbing head as I said to her mother, "Evie's such a good girl. - Aah! Aah! - Maybe we should - OH! - Maybe we should just let her get this out of her system!"

"You think we should let her do this tonight?!" Mary asked incredulously.

"Or for a week! Oh, GOD!" I gripped the back of Evie's head and started humping upward into her mouth. "Or for several weeks!" My pelvis was in overdrive, bouncing up and down on the couch cushions as I continued, "I'm willing to do this as long as it takes! YES, EVIE, YES! EVERY NIGHT! I'LL FUCK HER MOUTH EVERY NIGHT IF I HAVE TO!"

Evie chose that moment to take her mouth off my cock. "There's more, Daddy," she said in her little girl voice.

"What is it, sweetie?" I asked, eager for whatever she had in mind next. Still, for Mary's sake I tried to maintain as solicitous a tone as I could manage.

Evie turned her face back towards her mother and, in a worried tone, said, "Last night that terrible strange man put his Thingie inside me, Mommy."

"He what?" cried Mary. "He forced himself on you?!"

"Uh huh," said Evie. "So now to get over my PTSD, I need Daddy to fuck me, too."

In the back of my mind, a part of me noted that somehow Evie's use of silly childish euphemisms like "lady parts" and "thingie" seemed to be falling by the wayside.

Weakly, with an air of defeat, Mary said, "Evie, honey, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that w. . ."

"Okay, Mom, if you think so." Pretending that she had her mother's encouragement, Evie sat up and began lining her pussy up with my erect dick.

"Are you ready, Horsecock?" she asked.

Laying on the couch I had a perfect view of my blonde stepdaughter as she straddled my waist. She'd already stripped off her pants and underwear, and the only clothing that remained was her poor torn blouse with the buttons all ripped off. The blouse now hung open, revealing her amazing breasts, which jiggled and wobbled in all directions as she readied herself excitedly for my cock. Her blonde hair hung down almost to the tips of her nipples, reinforcing that weird virginal vibe that she insisted on maintaining despite her horny manipulations of everyone around her.

She grinned wildly as she pulled my cock into her tight snatch. With her face hidden from her mother's view, she mouthed the words, "YES! YES! YES!" and then, still silently, she mouthed the words, "FUCK ME DADDY!"

I held my horny blonde stepdaughter's hips as she began gyrating happily on my cock. Turning her face around briefly toward her mother, she chirped, "This is really good for me, Mommy. Daddy's Horsecock is really good therapy for me!" As she turned her face back toward me, I reached up and cupped her massive tits from below. Evie bounced harder and harder.

Mary got up from the couch and moved toward us. She knelt on the ground in front of us. "You don't really need this, do you Evie? This just seems so wrong!"

Evie's rhythmic thrusts didn't falter as she responded, "I need this, Mom! Every night from now on!" She grinned as she continued, "And I need you to help, too, Mommy! Kiss your daughter as she fucks your husband!" She grabbed Mary by the back of her head and pulled her mother's face toward her for a deep kiss, thrusting her tongue into her mother's mouth. All the while she continued to ride me relentlessly, twisting and turning her pelvis in all directions even as she pounded up and down, up and down in an orgasmic mantra of pleasure.

"And kiss my tits, too, Mommy! My tits are so much bigger than yours! My big titties are so much better than what you've got! They need more attention! They need you to kiss them and lick them and worship them and suck them!" She pushed her mother's head downward toward one of her exposed breasts. Her high pitched voice managed to sound imperious as she ordered her mother, "Kiss my big titties! Worship them! Suck my breasts, Mommy!"

While her mother obediently suckled at her breasts, Evie's eyes seemed almost to glitter as she began whispering to me as if we were the only two people in the room, "This is gonna be so good, Daddy. You're gonna fuck me every night. I need this so bad. You can fuck Mom, too, I don't mind. But not Jenna. Only Mommy and me! Now cum inside your horny stepdaughter! Cum! Cum! Cum!!"

The whole scene was overwhelming. I looked at Evie, so seemingly innocent yet now, strangely, taking control of her mother's and my sexuality. I looked across at Jenna, horny and excluded from the scene and frigging herself frantically as she watched her mother submit to her husband and daughter.

The thought of spending days, months, even years, with these three horny and busty women was fantastic. I looked into Evie's merry eyes and began spurting jism deep into her womb. Feeling me orgasm inside her, Evie smiled as if she had scored a victory. She tightened her pussy muscles around my cock.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she squealed, gyrating her hips and whooping in pleasure. She kept one hand gripping her mother's face to her breast, while her other arm rose toward the ceiling, waving in a circle in a gesture of ecstasy and triumph.

As a massive orgasm swept over her, she screamed, "I need this every day! Fuck me! Suck me! THIS IS SO THERAPEUTIC!"

12