The Big Tits Club Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naimh shook her head and buried her face in one hand. That actually meant she was now only using one hand to trap her bra against her breasts, and the right cup hung down, exposing an erect pink nipple. I glanced at it for a moment and felt myself starting to harden, but quickly returned my gaze back to her lovely face.

"That didn't happen, obviously," I continued. "You became part of the club, and The Rule was always The Rule. I got to know you more, and my desire for you only got even stronger. We've always flirted. We've always lusted for each other. To be perfectly honest, I always wanted to figure out if there could be room for romance and love as well. But I learned to accept that because of The Rule, you could never be more than my friend and never my... well... never be my girlfriend."

Naimh looked incredibly sad for a moment. "You know, I always asked myself if I hadn't made the biggest mistake of my life joining the BTC. At first, you were actually the REASON I joined. I didn't join for Sam; I joined for YOU. Sam was very nice and welcoming of course, but after I met you, I knew I needed to spend as much time with you as I possibly could."

"Really?"

"I didn't really understand The Rule at first. I mean, Sam always said that if you fell in love with one of us, of course you'd be allowed to find your own happiness. So I figured that if the two of us really clicked, we could eventually be together. But as time went on and I realized just how much the others had invested in you, I knew I could never betray the girls by taking you away from them. But at the same time, I realized that what I felt for you was more than just a casual infatuation. So we ended up in this cat and mouse give and take, offer and chase, without ever quite being allowed to catch each other. And so many times I asked myself if I shouldn't leave and become an outsider... like Holly... just so I could be allowed to actually have you."

I shook my head. "As much as I wanted you, I would never have been able to do that to the girls."

"I know. At least, that's what I always said to convince myself to stay."

"Well..." I gave her a rueful grin. "We finally got each other last Friday."

"Annnd Alice promptly left." Naimh's shoulders fell as she started shaking her head. "I always had in the back of my head that me fucking you would break up the BTC, and it turns out I was right."

"Alice would have eventually left whether or not you and I slept together. The writing was already on the wall when Sam and Belle got to me first." I blinked and gave Naimh a wary look. "Does that bother you, by the way? That Sam and Belle had sex with me first?"

"Yes and no," Naimh sighed. "On the one hand, absolutely yes I wanted to be your first -- the special one you'd remember for the rest of your life. On the other hand, my conscience would never have been able to handle it if I had taken your virginity. As much as the romantic in me might have liked the idea of being your first, the two of them crossing the line got ME off the hook. They wiped away the one and only objection anyone could truly have to me FINALLY getting to be with you the way I'd always dreamed. I only wish they had done it sooner. Then you and I could've been fucking for months already!"

I wanted to smile, but her words only reminded me that we hadn't been fucking for the past week, and why. With a frown, I said, "You told Alice we haven't had sex since that day."

Naimh sighed and nodded. "She keeps asking, actually. We first talked on Monday and she wanted to know how many times you nailed me over the weekend. I told her we hadn't at all. She acted surprised and tried to say she wouldn't have wanted us staying apart because of her, but I could tell she was secretly pleased."

I frowned. "Secretly pleased? That's not the Alice I knew. She doesn't say one thing but deep-down mean something different. No offense, the rest of you girls do that ALL the time, but not Alice. It's one of the things I love best about her: if she says something, she means it."

"You weren't there. I could read it in her eyes. Like she was... gloating."

"You sure you weren't just projecting your own guilt onto her?" I turned Naimh to look ME in the eyes. "And you said she keeps asking. Why do you think that is?"

"Because every time she gets confirmation that we're not and sees the look on my face, she gets a triumphant little thrill of victory."

I scowled. "Relishing her friend's unhappiness? Schadenfreude is NOT an emotion I would associate with Alice."

"It is what it is."

"No way. I told her the same thing this morning and she seemed genuinely sad about it. You think she secretly revels in the idea that we're holding out for her sake? I'm telling you, that's not the Alice I know."

"Clearly, you don't know her as well as you think, or the Alice you know wouldn't have left the BTC."

"Actually, that's EXACTLY the Alice I know. I told you, she doesn't hide her feelings very well. And when she got to her breaking point, she didn't bury her feelings and suck it up. No, she got mad, said how she felt, and walked away. Classic Alice."

"I know it is, I just..." Naimh rubbed her forehead with both hands, no longer caring if the bra dropped (which it did). "Okay, maybe I AM projecting my own guilt." She look up at me with a familiar look of longing, the same kind of expression she had on her face when she really WANTED to cross a line and start something while knowing full well The Rule prevented her from doing so. Only this time it wasn't The Rule preventing her anymore, it was Naimh's own guilt.

"Alice DID say she was happy for you," I began, "and that she wanted you to enjoy this. She wanted you to enjoy ME. We both know that as angry as she was at the time, she meant every word of that."

"You've felt just as guilty as I have," Naimh countered, "which is why you haven't been screwing around with the other girls for the past week. Sam certainly bitches about it often enough."

"I did, but maybe it's time we both got past that guilt. Am I sad that Alice has chosen to walk away from the BTC? Yes, absolutely. But I've had time to come to terms with that. She's doing alright, she doesn't hold a grudge against either of us, and in plain simple fact, I still desperately want you." I reached up to brush the backs of my fingers along Naimh's cheek, and even with tears in her eyes she was still the most gorgeous creature I'd ever seen.

"Matty... I want you, too. I just..." She hesitated and gave me a painful look. "I'm just not sure I can--"

"I know you can't," I interrupted. "Your sense of guilt won't let you. That's why I now know the answer to that hypothetical over what you might've done had you been in Sam's situation after the wedding date: alone with me, all dressed up and feeling like a princess: You would never have betrayed the BTC. No way. It was only after Sam and Belle crossed the line that you allowed yourself to let go. And now, even as much as you want to be with me, your sense of guilt over Alice won't let you. So what do we need? A notarized affidavit from Alice telling you it's okay to be with me? C'mon. She's already told you she's okay with it and wants you to be happy! She already said, right there next to that armchair, that she knows how you REALLY feel about me. She's already given you... given US... her blessing. What else is it going to take?"

"I don't know!"

I came to a realization just then. For once in my life, I couldn't wait for the girl to give me explicit permission. For once in my life, I had to cross the line she couldn't cross herself. If I kept on waiting for Naimh to come to terms with her own sense of guilt, we'd never be together again.

So for once in my life, I took charge.

"She's still my friend," Naimh was blubbering, "Knowing how things ended, I can't be the one to--"

Her voice cut off when I kissed her. She inhaled sharply in surprise, unresisting but not fully kissing me back, either.

Pushing her back against the couch, I reached for the waistband of her jeans, unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper. She whimpered into my mouth and gripped my shoulders, neither helping me nor stopping me, either. Finally, I broke our lip-lock, kissed my way down her neck and chest, stopping of course to suckle at her freckled tits, nibbled down her belly, and wound up kneeling on the floor before her.

Naimh stared at me, mixed lust and anxiety in her eyes. I yanked down on her jeans hard enough that she pressed herself against the backrest and lifted her ass off the couch just enough for me to get the offending material off. And the most gorgeous thing I'd ever met was now completely naked before my eyes.

I split her knees, dove my head, and feasted.

Naimh never gave me permission to take her clothes off. She didn't initiate the kiss, or tell me she wanted me, or do any of the other things the girls had always done to communicate their desires. If anything, Naimh had repeatedly told me she couldn't do this, that as much as she wanted to, she couldn't betray Alice.

So I'd taken the decision out of her hands. It wasn't her fault this way. SHE wasn't crossing the line. I was simply... taking her.

Two minutes later, I was literally "taking" her, as I slotted my dick and started pushing inside. It was the first time I'd ever put my dick somewhere without clear permission to do so, and even now I could see the indecision in Naimh's eyes. She whimpered and clutched my upper arms, on the verge of tears as I hit bottom and bent to kiss her.

"Be with me, Neevie. Please?" I asked softly and started to slowly pump my hips.

"Matty..." she whined, still torn.

"You can let go of the guilt. You started saying you can't be the one to betray Alice, and you didn't. I made this decision for both of us, and you need to realize it's not a betrayal at all. Alice already gave us both permission to enjoy this, to enjoy each other. She said she knows how you really feel about me. Now why don't YOU tell me how you really feel about me?"

"Matty..." she whined again, her expression full of angst.

I smiled, realizing once again she couldn't bring herself to say it. So I went ahead and said it for her. "You're in love with me, aren't you? That's what Alice meant when she said she knew how you really felt about me."

I immediately saw the confirmation in her eyes. Her eyebrows crinkled, and she was suddenly hyperventilating beneath my body, her chest rising and falling too rapidly to be quite healthy. I wasn't even pumping anymore, just keeping myself at full depth and undulating my hips side-to-side a little.

"It's okay. I've always loved you too," I replied.

Naimh blinked, "You have?"

"Of course." I smiled and kissed her.

For the first time since we'd started, Naimh kissed me back just as fervently as I was kissing her, but she broke away just as quickly. "Wait-wait-wait. What about Sam and Belle?"

I raised my eyebrows, realizing just then how often I'd been using the L-word lately. "I'm quite affectionate for Sam, and I love all of the BTC girls in their own way, but I'm not in love with Sam. What we've had is purely physical. As for Belle..."

Naimh's eyebrows rose when I hesitated, and she gave me a somewhat expectant look.

I blushed and said honestly, "The 12-year-old inside me has always been in love with my Annabelle. 18-year-old me is still sorting out my feelings for 18-year-old Belle, though. I've spent such a long time categorizing her in my mind as my little sister and feeling a deep-rooted love for her in that way. And after everything we've talked about, I don't think a romance will ever be in our future. There's too much sibling-love."

"Fair enough," Naimh granted.

"You, on the other hand..." I pecked her nose again. "You are the one girl who I always wanted to break The Rule. I'm not going to say I've been in love with you all this time, because that would be the kind of lie a guy says to butter up a girl when he's trying to get into her pussy."

"No need to butter me up. You're already in my pussy," Naimh pointed out with a giggle, clenching her inner muscles around me for emphasis.

"Exactly." I chuckled and said, "But I did say that I've loved all the BTC girls in their own way. And with you... well..."

Naimh's eyebrows rose expectantly when my voice trailed off, recognizing I was about to say something pretty serious.

"Naimh O'Brien," I began, scarcely believing I was about to ask what I was about to ask. "Will you go out with me?"