The Book of David Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudine shrieked a high-pitch as I tackled her and rolled her onto her back. "I have to taste you," I growled as I first kissed her wetly, tasting a bit of myself. And then I rained kisses down her neck and shoulders, impatiently working my way down to her firm breasts which stood upright on her chest with barely any sagging.

My right hand went to a tit while my mouth fastened around her other nipple. My French vixen squealed in delight as I stimulated her breasts and then worked my way down her belly, even swirling my tongue inside her belly button. By the time I got to her hairless pussy, she was panting heavily with anticipation.

Claudine reached beneath her knees and pulled her legs back and to the sides for me as I leaned down to show her what a few years of experience and many different women had taught me about oral pleasure. She had set the bar pretty high with her blowjob. Still, I intended to blow her mind.

The overwhelming sense of responsibility set into me once again. I saved this girl's life. Ironically, *I* felt an obligation because of that, almost as if she were my child or something. I was accountable for her life. Period.

If she ever needed money, she had to but ask me. If she needed a place to live, I would always welcome her. And everything I did for her would have to be the best. And right now, that included her pleasure.

I did every trick in my book. My tongue swirled, my teeth were bared, and my fingers probed everywhere. She especially wriggled when I popped a finger up her ass.

When she came, Claudine shrieked, "David!" I absolutely loved the way she said it in the throes of her orgasm, tinged in her accent. I wanted to hear her say it again. So I bore down with my lips and tongue and made her shriek my name over and over again. And all in all, I brought her to so many climaxes she had to push my head away and plead exhaustion.

In the tropical humidity, Claudine was covered in a fine sheen of sweat all over her body. The moisture reflected the moonlight so perfectly, and by now my cock was rock hard and ready to go.

She was limp against the sand, panting heavily. But her mussed up hair and heaving breasts only served to turn me on even more. She was floating on the edge of consciousness when I climbed on top of her and began kissing her gently.

Our electric chemistry served to wake her up, and soon she was frenching me with a fury and trying to shift her ass around in the sand to line up her pussy with my dick. I obliged my breaking the kiss long enough to look down and aim, and once my head pushed in the first few inches, Claudine let her head fall back against the sand and she groaned in absolute delight as I glided forward.

"Ohh... David..."

Good lord she was tight. She was absolutely soaking wet, and still her teenaged pussy was tighter than anything from recent memory. Eventually, when I was finally seated all the way inside of her, Claudine grasped my head in her hands as she looked at me with her raw adoration.

"Thank you for saving me." She puckered her lips and kissed me softly. And with that, she pulled my head down to the crook of her neck, stroking my hair as she murmured, "My miracle man..."

We lay there for a long time, joined together. I hadn't felt this much in love in a long time, perhaps since Amber and I were at the height of our relationship. It was crazy. I was almost 26 and Claudine was still a teen. We had known each other for only a matter of hours. And in two days I would be flying home and she would be going back with her parents to France. In all likelihood, I might never see her again.

But intense experiences have a strangely accelerating effect. And with every fiber of my being, I loved her. I cared about her. I wanted nothing but the absolute best and the purest happiness for her.

For what seemed like hours, I stayed embedded to the hilt inside Claudine's pussy, our bodies joined as one and our hearts melded together, even if only for a few brief moments.

In all my life, I never forgot what that moment felt like.

Eventually, she began kissing my neck and shoulders and relaxed her arms that had been holding me so tightly. I didn't start thrusting right away, instead just grinding my hips in a counterclockwise motion, feeling my hard shaft carving out her pussy and stretching her inner walls to the sides.

I turned my head to face hers, my cheek in the sand, and we came together for another kiss. And then, after a while of me grinding my pelvis against her clit, Claudine had to break our liplock to gasp for air as she trembled in a small climax.

Once she got that one out of the way, with her hands stroking my shoulderblades, I retracted my cock out a few inches and then slowly pushed my way back inside, causing her to gasp in exquisite pleasure. So I did it again.

And again.

And again.

Claudine squirmed in the sand beneath me, her mouth gaping open wide. "Ah... ah... David... David... David!" she whimpered as I began to pump her rhythmically. She began crying, happy tears rolling down her cheeks as the edges of her open mouth turned upwards in a smile.

She shuddered once, her tummy clenching as another climax swept through her, and then she picked up the rhythm once again, undulating her hips in time with my thrusts.

"Oh, David!" Claudine squeezed her eyes shut and shuddered, cumming again.

A minute later, it happened again.

"Mon Dieu! I've never kept cumming like this before! Oh! David!" And again.

I was so wrapped up in watching her climax over and over again that I couldn't stop to think of anything else. My body was on autopilot, making love to her with firm, powerful strokes. I did not tire. I did not speed up. I simply continued.

It was a surreal moment, the kind of thing I never would have thought possible. Claudine literally was cumming almost constantly, hyperventilating and crying in disbelief herself as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. It was as if we had reached some resonance frequency where every thrust meant another orgasm. And the whole while, our eyes were locked onto each other. I'm not even sure I blinked.

But for all the pleasure, there was only so much our bodies could physically take. And even in that, we were perfectly attuned. I felt my own breath finally giving way as my thrusts began to pick up speed. Claudine fought to hold her gaze on me even as she felt her own consciousness slipping away. And when she whimpered "David!" it was a love note more powerful than any other word she could have uttered.

In the end, I pushed forward one final time and began to pour. It wasn't shooting or squeezing out burst of cum. I was pouring, like a fire hydrant, spewing a long, continuous burst of creamy fluids inside of Claudine's spasming teenaged pussy.

We looked at each other and for those few moments, our souls touched. But the purest highs can only last for so long. And as the sensations faded, so did our consciousness. We both surrendered to the grey veil of sleep and the beautiful dreams beyond.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 12