The Castle Swords

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
agezinder
agezinder
2 Followers

"Unnnnnnnn...Unnnnnnnhhhhh!" I moan into a pillow as I start to come. Frost towers behind me banging his pelvis into mine, his balls whacking against my clit. It's more than I can take as I scream out loud. "Oh Frost I'm cummming!!! Ohhhhhhh. Fuck me! Oh fuck me hard!!!!" His rock hard meat brings me to an intense climax as my body flails about uncontrollably on the ruffled bed. My long blue hair in a tangled mess. My exhausted body shudders from a massive orgasm "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Cum inside me. I want your cum!!! Give it to me!!! Unghhhhh!!!"

"Oh I'm going to fill you up!!!! I'm cummming babe, here I cummmmm!!!!" He jackhammers his rod into my ravaged pussy faster and faster until he thrusts into me one last time. He holds my hips tightly as he cums inside my canal. Spurt after spurt of his sperm fills my womb. "Arghhhhh!!" He groans into my ear as I sigh repeatedly from the feeling of his cum coating my insides.

Frost collapses onto my back still deep inside of me as some of our mixed fluids flow out and form a puddle underneath. He breathes heavily into my ear nuzzling my neck.

"That was beautiful Eve. Let us sleep. We shall talk tomorrow." He kisses my cheek and pulls out, his come flooding out of my well fucked pussy. We get into a spoon position and he holds me from behind. We drift away to sleep along with the women, our spent bodies strewn all over the bed.

When I awoke early the next morning, Frost and Sennelier had already gone to my dismay. Frost had left an envelope beside me addressed simply to the Angel Bodice. Bridgit and Jules were sound asleep, looking as peaceful as innocent children. The slight scent of Magnolia perfumed the handwritten letter as I slowly opened it. I had to admit even Frost had a certain romantic style that charmed me.

Dearest Angel Bodice,

I am so sorry to leave you in such haste but business calls. I am sure you understand the time constraints I am put under when running several businesses at once. Sennelier and I truly enjoyed your company and hope to get together some time soon. You can trust me when I say that I have nothing to do with the girl's disappearance in San Diego. I have followed that intriguing story as well and I am perplexed at the circumstances surrounding her abduction. Find the common link with all these girls and you will find the key. Hmmmm, I wonder if...a stray thought, never mind.

You are searching for a way to "wake up" Nazare, yes? There is someone I know of who can help guide you. He already knows who you are. In fact, he knows you very well. And when you are ready, he will present himself to you. I will mention no names for he is an enigma, even to me. But rest assured, he will come forth when the time is right. In the meantime, be safe, be well and always stay sweet, my angel.

Love...Frost

P.S...

.......love deeply and passionately...even if you get hurt, it's the only way to live life completely...

High atop the stony balcony I look out across the vast expanse of the cold Atlantic Ocean. The cold temperamental wind blows furiously across my face as I view the beautiful vista. My meditative countenance etched in stone as my blue hair undulates with the gusts of autumn. Can I really trust Frost, or is this another game in his book of half truths and lies? The common link, what is it? And I must find this person he talks of and then maybe I will figure out the truth behind Engenter. And with that I disappear into the green emerald fields of the Irish landscape to go home and find my truth...

agezinder
agezinder
2 Followers
12