The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don’t know if it was the tequila, or some slightly latent sadistic streak in me, but I was incredibly turned on by the sight of them, naked, asses in the air, trembling slightly as the paddles spanked them over and over. At one point, Marty cried out and got two more as punishment. I almost came right then, watching the paddle strike his ass, watching his legs shake as he took it.

The brother was sucking more urgently now. His tongue found its way to my balls, and he licked and sucked them as his hand stroked my shaft. I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. I glanced over to my own group. Gary and Brad were now tied to trees as well, also having their dicks sucked.

I could see Todd still having his ass and his mouth fucked. The two brothers working on him moved faster and faster. I was amazed at the sight of his cheeks spreading and contracting as he was pumped. Suddenly, the brother in his ass shoved his whole length into Todd, then stiffened. He cried out as he shot his load. The brother fucking Todd’s mouth pulled out, and shot cum all over his face, then laughed.

This was too much for me. I closed my eyes and saw stars, but this time it wasn’t from pain. I shot my load down the throat of the Alpha Sigma Sigma brother in front of me. Then I passed out.

I was aware of the sound of chirping birds. My head was throbbing. My ass was throbbing. I slowly rolled over. It was daylight. Someone had carried me to my tent and laid me out on my sleeping bag, still naked. Gary was still passed out across from me.

I needed to get to the lake, needed to immerse myself in the cool water. As I struggled to sit up, I noticed a small box by my head. I reached out and opened it. There was a small white marble inside. I smiled to myself. I had survived The Challenge. I was a brother.

12