The Fedora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands returned to her breasts which were squeezed and fondled to a chorus of approving moans.

Her nipples were pinched, twisted, pulled and released. Moans became aggrieved groans of need and anticipation, the increasing tempo, pitch, and volume of which attesting to his expertise and intent.

Then there was just one hand, alternating between her left breast and nipple, and then her right breast of nipple. Left, right, left, right, while Rick's other hand was sliding up and down her stoking-clad leg, fingertips brushing the taught suspenders that held her stockings up. Rick continued stroking up and down her legs and bottom, while rubbing back and forth across her breasts and nipples.

Her breasts and nipples - much to her vocal regret - were suddenly left alone. Both hands were massaging and petting her bottom and more, until they reached the taut straps of her suspenders. She felt the impossible to ignore pull backward and just as her body began to move...

TWACK!

TWACK!

TWACK!

One hand continued up her body until her left breast was squeezed, much harder than before, and the pinch/twist/pull of her nipple was too much, until release sent a wave of ferocious heat rippling through her body accompanied by a growling groan of "you fucker."

The other hand spanked her hard, then slid beneath her crotch, a thumb pressed up into her labia which resisted not in the slightest, yielding with a audible shamefully wet "squelch." The knuckle of the first finger rubbed across her clitoris.

"Oh...too much...too much oh...oh...oh don't stop."

His mouth was hot beside her ear, "this is your only chance to say "No." She heard him, and there was a small, distant part of her that rallied - for the briefest portion of a moment - but it was shouted down in an orgasm triggered spew of profanity.

"So...no stopping now?" And the surrendered clerk moaned in affirmation.

During which she was turned around, her back pressed to the door. She felt her feet being spread further apart, and a face thrust into her crotch, as her left thigh was lifted onto his shoulder. His tongue relentlessly lapped at her aroused clit, driving her up and over peaks of delirious pleasure.

Her other leg was lifted as he stood and she naturally wrapped both legs around his torso, her entangled arms tightly around his neck. As sure as she was to what was next, his size was a surprise. His thickness providing a stimulation all its own.

His rampant, relentless thrusting had her helplessly in his thrall. She was his to do with, his to be done to.

Amidst her fog of ecstasy she had vague moments of clarity, usually associated with a change of position; from upright against the door, clinging to him as he used her body to jerk himself off. Then she was on her back on the desk, her legs straight up on each side of his head, until he grabbed her knees pushing them up towards her shoulders.

She had no memory of being turned onto her knees and elbows as he took her ferociously from behind. And then it was over (or more correctly when he was finally done with her), the fog began to clear, and she realized she was partially kneeling on the desk, with one foot on the floor. Her most intimate center splayed wide apart.

He was dripping out of her. In curiosity she looked down, observing a slowly expanding puddle of cum on the floor. Then she noticed a splatter of white droplets across her breasts - when had that happened. She giggled, the giggle morphing into quiet sexy laughter. She turned and looked up at the man in the fedora, and smiled.

"That was the most incredible sex ever -- no man has ever made me feel like that. Thank you."

"No woman has made me cum that many times." And she puzzled at that statement - he had cum more than once?

"No man, has ever come close to doing what you just did to me - seriously."

Rick was half dressed, he paused at the compliment and used a finger to brush the brim of the fedora."My pleasure. You know, you just might have made a believer out of me, this really is a very special hat."

Which, strangely to Rick's thinking, caused the woman to start laughing. Her expression was one of clarity and realization, "Good Lord, that hat, that hat is a menace."

At the mention of the hat he pointed to it, "How much for..."

She told him and he laughed, "It would still be a bargain at twice the price."

"Just one other thing, okay? I need to ask you to do me a really big personal favor." She didn't wait for an answer. "And I mean this in all sincerity and with all kinds of goodwill. Please, please do not ever come back here again. If you should happen to see me somewhere, please don't call out to me, or approach me. I know this sounds strange and bizarre, maybe even a little crazy, because in ways you could not possibly imagine, you have done me a world of good today. Unfortunately, at the same time you have presented me with a conundrum of epic proportion. I'm really at a loss here. So please, from here on out, no names, no acknowledgement, nothing - please."

Rick paused, a wade of tissues in his hand, amidst his own self-cleaning. He looked at her, and sensed her sincerity.

"I will honor your request, ma'am." He raised his hand and touched the brim of his hat again.

She shuddered and looked at him with alarm, "And please refrain from...just take the hat with you and be careful when you wear it."

Once she was dressed, she escorted Rick to the cash register, where the transaction was completed. He thanked the mystery clerk again and made his way to the front of the store.

The entry door opened and a very attractive young woman entered. She wore a lavender blazer with a name tag that had "Vikki" on it. Rick held the door, nodded as she walked by, after which he left.

He really needed that drink.

But maybe a shower was a more important priority.

-=-=-=-=-

"I see you sold the 'Big Sleep' fedora. He looked very handsome in it. Did you get a good price?" Vikki called out, looking left and right as she walked toward the back of the store. She saw the leather coat Tamara had been wearing earlier on a shelf, her name tag beside it with a well bent closure pin, a very obvious droplet of blood at the sharp end of the pin. "What on earth?"

She reached her office and peeked inside. Tamara was kneeling on the floor using paper towels to clean up some spill. Vicki inhaled to question Tamara about what had spilled when the raw smell of sex assaulted her olfactory senses.

"Oh my God. Please tell me you didn't..." Vicki couldn't even finish her accusation. "Oh Tamara, what happened? What are you going to tell Corine? No, don't tell her, whatever happened just happened, that's all. I'll back you up."

Tamara tossed the paper towels in the trash. "Thank you for your concern Vikki. I may not tell her tonight, but I will eventually. Who knows, I may not have much of a choice."

"In all honesty Vikki, I think that the idea of wearing some of the clothing available for sale might not be in our, or our customers best interest. When you went out, I was wearing the knee length leather coat we had talked about yesterday. Knowing I'd be wearing leather today I decided to wear something much more lightweight and intimate, so I wore this." She lifted her arms and turned slowly around.

Vikki looked at the near-transparent material, that offer glimpses of Tami's body. She even found herself getting a little aroused. According to their information, that particular leather coat was owned by Marlena Dietrich, a Hollywood icon renowned for her voracious sexual appetite, with an indiscriminate taste for men and women. "Oh no."

"Oh yes, I was walking around in the jacket, and I saw him enter, he looked around for a moment and then left. Only he didn't leave, he came back into the store and started wandering all the over the place. Suddenly, just as I decided to follow him I felt as if I might swoon from the heat, I knew it was the damn coat, it was suddenly hot to the touch. As I took the coat off, my name tag broke, and I poked my finger, there was blood, so I couldn't put something else on because I was worried about the blood. Then I saw him going down the Hollywood aisle. Next thing I know I'm standing there beside him. We talk about the hat and all the stories. He tries on the hat and suddenly we were kissing, and then we were in here and we did it - we did it a lot, repeatedly."

"Oh Tamara, I feel horrible, I though wearing some of the items...well, obviously that's a very bad idea. We won't be doing that anymore."

"It gets better Vikki, and I mean that in both a positive and a negative way. As you know, I've been off the Pill for awhile. I'm at peak fertility, right now. His swimmers might be knocking on my eggs door right now."

"Oh Tamara."

"All is not lost - maybe. Corine and I have been gathering info about local fertility clinics." Tamara noticed Vikki's desk blotter calendar and counted forward nine months.

"What are you doing?" Vikki asked.

"Counting forward nine months. If I'm pregnant she'll be an Easter baby. Oh, I know it's too soon to tell, but I just have the strangest feeling."

"Well there you have it Vikki. He was tall, good looking, very fit, and he dressed well. Overall, not a bad choice, if it works out that way." Tamara smiled at her boss in utter contentment. She rubbed a hand over her taut tummy and visualized herself bulging with her daughter.

Somehow she just knew that it was true. She smiled at Vikki, and began thinking about names. 'Esperanza' popped into her head, and she immediately thought, 'what a beautiful name.'

-=-=-=-=-

Rick Hartford rubbed the excess of last nights good times from his eyes. He looked down at the empty bed, noting the slight depression still visible next to his own. The perfume of her arousal still lay upon the sheets. He figured she must have left earlier this morning.

What was her name? Becky, no...Beverly, yes. Beverly of the Unbelievable Blowjob. He shook his head, how the hell had she accomplished that positioning and then hummed - damn that was something.

He picked up his phone to begin his daily journal entry. He had started the habit well over a year ago and had found it a very beneficial way to track his time, activities, thinking, as well as manage his sex life.

The app opened to yesterday and he patiently checked boxes and filled in blanks. Then he wrote 'Beverly, met her at the market, invited her to dinner, had sex; kissing 9, handjob/blowjob na/10 (swallowed), ate her pussy to O-2X, fucked doggie, cowgirl, edge of bed - 8. Overall score, an easy 9.

He pressed 'Done.' Todays page opened and 'On This Day...' popped up. Last Years Entry was highlighted; 'Bought a hat at Amourous Goods, promised never to return. That was followed by 'single woman, no name, various and glorious sex, 10+'

Single woman, no name, promised never to return. He rubbed his face again, and turned around to where his hat hung on the post of his headboard.

He selected SEARCH and typed in 'sex' and filtered his search to a time range equivalent to 'year over year.' A list with 446 items appeared. Four hundred and forty-six 'items', they were people, women with whom he'd engaged in various sexual activities. He doubted he'd had sex with even forty-six women before he'd bought that hat.

THAT HAT, Bogie's fedora, he'd worn it last night. In fact, he'd worn it on every one of those 365 days. Sometimes, obviously, twice a day or more.

Like his birthday, his intention had been to fuck as many women as he could in the 24 hours of his 29th birthday. His self-imposed rule that to count the activity as successful sex, he had to cum at least once inside the woman (mouth, pussy, or ass.) Eight, on his birthday he'd had sex with eight different women. And while he knew the number, he couldn't remember a single name. He'd have to look that information up. He couldn't help but wonder did any of the 'eight' remember his name?

Rick showered, shaved, and had something to eat. One hour later he was at the UPS store, mailing a medium size box to his sister in Ontario. The box contained a slightly smaller box with it's only contents, a grey fedora. A simple letter said to burn the smaller box and it's contents without opening the box. Once the smaller box and it's contents we're burned to ashes, to please call him.

The funny thing, two weeks later his journal entry said, 'I feel free. Natalie must have burned the hat today.' An entry three hours later, 'Natalie called - I AM FREE.'

=-=-=-=-=

Rick held the door open for his girlfriend Simone. The last six months had been magnificent, the connection, the communication between the two of them was superb, and the sex was out of this world. She had already met most of his family, with all participants giving immediate approval.

Now it was time for him to to meet hers. "You're going to love my folks, my older brothers can be a little overprotective but they mean well. And mom, texted me that there will be a big surprise for me, for us. Oh, here we are."

Rick shook hands and made his greetings. He was in the process of enjoying a beer with the male contingent when the doorbell rang. Squeals of surprise and delight were heard. And a gaggle of women slowly shuffled back inside.

Rick looked to his compatriots and received a shrug in reply. Then one brother opined, "That must be our cousin, she's married to a woman, and they have a kid, father unknown."

"Don't be an ass Rob. They're happy, not hurting anyone, and they're great parents. You have to admit, Hope is a great kid. I admit that I was not in favor of the marriage - but I am not embarrassed to say I was wrong."

Simone popped around the corner, "Rick, Rick, come on in here and meet my cousin Tamara, her wife Corine, and their 2 year old daughter Hope. I just know you're going to love them."

12