The First Foundation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!"

Kata stood up, went to him and emptied a glass in his face. He tried to smack her and she ran back to the table. He gave chase like she knew he would. He tried to hit her, so the guys she was with then stood up and bashed him badly. When he fell to the ground, bleeding, Kata kicked him with her boots. Then they ran for it. A few days later, she told Trish that the guy on probation had been picked up and thrown in jail for breaking it.

"Shit, Kata. He said it. Now you got him locked up!"

"He is a jerk. If I know I am out on probation, I don't get involved in fist fights."

One evening, Kata said they had to borrow Iris' car and pushed Trish in front. Iris wasn't too keen but Kata said Trish would drive it, to pick up something for their mom. They drove the car to some apartment and Kata handed it over to two guys who disappeared for several hours.

Trish got worried.

"Hey Kata, Iris will be pissed at me about the car!"

"Fuck Iris. And don't worry, they wont damage the car."

"What are they up to?"

"They wanna pick up some stuff!" Kata responded, smiling.

Kata and Trish smoked weed with the guy who stayed behind. Kata and the guy were popping pills she didn't know. The guy tried to offer Trish some but Kata wouldn't let him. Trish fell asleep from the strong weed and when she woke up, Kata and the guy had disappeared. She heard some sounds coming from behind a door and opened it softly. She found them in a bedroom. The guy was kneeling on the floor and Kata was standing over him, sitting on his face like it was a bar stool. She was holding the stretched back strap of her thong way out of her crack and holding her pale, round cheeks wide apart and the guy was eating her ass like it was delicious and his hand was stroking her cunt. He was moaning and groaning. Kata was facing the door but she was gazing at the ceiling, eyes closed, face screwed, as she rode the guy's tongue. so she saw her, and winked, smiling wickedly.

"Oh yeah!!! Oh my goodness! You are so good so talented! Yeah! Get your tongue deep in that ass and I might let you fuck it. Get in real deep. Oh yeah!!! Eat my fucking ass!"

Trish gasped and Kata looked at her and saw her.

"Mmm! That's it honey! Tongue my ass hole! You wanna eat my sister's ass too? Wanna get that talented tongue deep in her ass? That big, brown ass! Don't lie to me, I saw you looking at it."

"Yes!!!" The guy rasped.

Kata indicated for Trish to get naked. Trish hesitated. She didn't wanna fuck the guy. But Kata pulled the guy out of her ass and he blinked as he saw Trish.

"Mmmm! You beautify chocolate girl. I wanna taste you!"

"I don't wanna fuck him..." Trish said.

"I want you to eat her Mark. Eat her good and we will come back another day and fuck you. Both of us." She winked at Trish.

Soon, Kata and Trish were sitting side by side on the bed and the German was eating them out. They passed him back and forth by the hair and he devoured their pussies like he was starving as they stroked their clits. The guy begged to fuck them, but Kata said he was fucking up now, and if he kept that up, they wouldn't be coming back to fuck him. She was talking to him like a jerk for German girls never cut those stupid guys any kind of slack.

He apologized nicely and she told Trish to lay back and raise those thighs high and push her ass out. The guy parted his her cheeks and dove in, sucking her gorgeous black ass. Kata grabbed the back of his head and made him bob and slide his tongue in and out of Trish's anus and he was groaning away with relish. Trish decided that white guys were really so cute and nice. She couldn't imagine doing this to a brother, for they weren't such fools. She rolled her hips and rode his tongue with her shit hole.

Then the naughty young sister reached over and started stroking Trish's clit. Trish started moaning aloud.

The guy was really talented and Kata definitely knew how to finger fuck a pussy and work a clit. Kata tried to dip in and eat her pussy but Trish pushed her face away. The guy groaned sadly, but Kata told him to get back to bobbing. Trish came screaming. Kata dove in and sucked her clit hard and she came even harder. Then finally, She pulled her sister away from her pussy, kissed her deeply and told her it was her turn. She grabbed the German's head and directed him to her white sister's hole and he now ate Kata's ass and Trish returned the favour by working her pussy with her digits. She didn't suck her pussy but it was still fun. Kata loved it and came crying and bucking hard. The German guy was all excited now, jerking off and shooting his cum on the floor and licking so good that Kata came again.

They promised they would hook up with him, and left for the living room, as the guy went about cleaning his cum from the floor.

"I ain't fucking him!" Trish swore. "He can eat a good ass but he needs to shower!"

"Pssst! Not so loud. He is dumb. I always do that to him."

"German guys are soft, aren't they? And they got small dicks and cant fuck!"

"Jens and Jimmy are hard," Kata said talking about the guys that had left. And I heard they are really huge and can fuck hard, from some other girl they used to fuck together. They always share a girlfriend. Wanna fuck them when they get back?"

"And Mark?"

"They will tell him to fuck off. He is the lowest in the crew."

"No. We should go back home," Trish said.

They smoked another joint and then the other guys returned the car. Kata started turning the guys on. Trish watched in disbelief as both guys stood before her younger sister and Kata pulled both their cocks out of their pants and started blowing them. They were not small, but they were not huge. They didn't beat any black cock she had seen, and that was excluding the really huge ones.

But Trish got horny all the same, for Jens and Jimmy were big, muscular young white males in their prime and they were acting real hard and she knew from Kata that they were criminals. She decided to see if they could give her the hard, thorough fuck she needed. She reached over and Kata passed her one cock. The two girls sat side by side and blew the dicks voraciously. Mark was watching and jerking off.

"Oh..... Unbelievable!" Jens groaned, seeing his pink cock swallowed up in them pretty black lips. Trish looked up at him with twinkling eyes as she jerked and blew him.

"Here, try this one and tell me which tastes better!" Kata rasped and they crossed the cocks over one another so they could each suck the other guy's tip. They weren't sure which tasted better, so they leaned in and kissed each other, slowly deeply, as they stroke the guys' cocks.

"Shit! These are real fucking sluts! This is so hot!" Jimmy wanted to grab and jerk his own cock but Trish pinched his hand and told her, leave that to me. They blew them and both guys soon exploded in their mouths.

Trish was disappointed, for she had expected a little more longevity from healthy young criminals. But she didn't wanna rush to conclusions, as she and Kata sat back and got their ass licked. She wondered if German men had a thing for eating ass, for they hardly licked their pussies but went straight to shoving their tongues up their holes. She said "What the fuck!" and frigged her clit hard like Kata was doing, till she came hard.

Then they fucked the guys on the couch. They slipped rubbers over their cocks and the guys started pounding them. Trish lay back, pulled her knees to her chest and told Jens to beat her pussy up. He bit his lip and started fucking her hard. Trish got into it and started screaming, hearing Kata scream besides her as Jimmy pounded her. It was getting real nice and she was working herself up for a good fuck when Jens started cuming! Trish pushed him away and grabbed Jimmy from Kata.

"Hey! That's my cock!" Kata protested.

"I am older than you. Plus I am a guest in your country. Show some hospitality.

Kata was kind of pissed, but then she directed Jimmy into Trish's hole and leaned in to suck Trish's clit as Jimmy pounded her black pussy. Jens did not have to be told, he started eating Kata's ass. Trish loved it. She was holding Kata's pretty face to her pussy with one hand as she stroked and pinched Jimmy's pale, muscular torso with the other, trying to get him to keep it nice and slow.

Then Jimmy started galloping away and came screaming.

Trish came too, but only because Kata sucked such a good clit. They fucked them a couple of more times that night. Trish finally found a way to get some good sex out of those white boys. She lay back and fucked one while Kata sucked the other. When he was close to coming, she pushed him out and his mate took his place, while he cooled his cock in Kata's mouth. This was the only way to make that white cock last. After she came hard, Kata took her place and got fucked crazy.

The two girls left and then Kata realized she had left her phone so they went back to get it. Mark opened the door. Jens and Jimmy were busy sucking each other's dicks and didn't even see them.

As they drove home, Kata said to her,

"Wow! Those guys are really big and they can fuck so good, huh?"

"You are stupid Kata. Those guys aren't big! And they cant fuck! They don't last longer than five minutes!"

"They last longer than the guys I have fucked."

"Kata. I think white guys have small dicks and cant fuck. That is why they hate black men so much."

"I can believe that," Kata said. "Have you seen how black guys are always better at sports, music and dancing. But one thing though, white guys love to eat ass. Can black guys lick a good ass too?"

"They will slap that pale face for that shit, bitch! What were Jimmy and Jens doing with the car?"

"No idea."

When they got home, they went to Kata's room and ate each other. Then they fell asleep.

Chapter 13

The following evening, Iris was jumped by some undercover cops at the gate and her car was impounded. She was taken in for questioning. She called home and screamed at Kata. Kata and Trish drove to the police station. The car had been used to steal stuff at a construction sight. The cops had a video of it.

"My sister knows nothing about it!" Kata told them, chortling. "Show me the tape. Yeah, that is Jens and Jimmy. Jens is the blond. I normally wouldn't snitch on friends, but these guys are so dumb! They didn't even think of covering the number plates and wearing masks. Stupid fucks!" Kata laughed. "Here is their address!"

As they left the police station, Iris was irate. She wanted to beat Kata but Trish got between them for she was sure Kata would have won.

They quickly drove to the guy's apartment and parked on the opposite side of the road. Soon, many police cars drove up with blaring sirens. Armed cops rushed in and Jimmy and Jens and Mark were soon dragged out of the house in handcuffs. Jimmy head butted a female cop and the other cops threw him to the ground and beat his ass out of shape.

Iris looked on in disbelief but Trish and Kata were laughing.

Just then, two guys Trish and Kata had met a couple of times walked up. They were obviously high, and I do mean very.

"Hey, your mates Kata, warn them!" Trish said.

"No. Watch!" The guys walked up to the apartment.

"Who are you? Where do you wanna go?" a cop asked them.

"Eh, to Jimmy."

"Uh huh? Who are you?"

"Eh, ah, yeah, ah... Eh, we are colleagues of a colleague of a colleague. Yeah, that's right actually..."

"All right! Up against the wall, right fucking now."

They were searched and they were carrying cocaine, weed and ecstasy. They got handcuffed, smacked and thrown into a patrol car.

Iris shook her head and started the car and drove off.

Kata fell over laughing. "Shit! I love these guys! I love them to death!"

As they drove home, Trish asked Kata why she liked these low lives.

"They are fun. And real. They are not like all these fakes like mom and dad. And anyway, the rich are the the biggest criminals of all. The hard working poor are like sheep, you see. They are brainwashed and naive, made to follow the rules the rich break all the time. Its all such a big fucking joke. The problem with most guys who become criminals is that they are dumb. I mean, you have noticed it for yourself. They become criminals out of necessity, coz they are too dumb to do something else!"

Chapter 14

Trish was invited to her dad's office for the first time. The call came from Iris. Rudiger occupied an entire floor of a tall office complex in the city centre. Iris met Trish at the reception and led her to Rudiger's office, which was well furnished in black leather, with classical wall paintings and a splendid view of the city. Rudiger was sitting behind his desk, in a leather armchair, dressed in shirt, tie and suit pants. Erich, in a suit, was sitting on the desk, to Rudiger's left.

Trish and Iris sat side by side. Rudiger greeted Trish warmly, Erich just nodded. And the Rudiger put on a stern face and tone of voice.

"You hang out with Kata. Now, tell me, what does she do? Is she involved in illegal, criminal things? Is she into drug trafficking?"

"What?"

"You heard Trish. Out with it? What is she up to with her friends?"

"Nothing. They just hang out."

"Don't mess with me Trish! Don't waste my time."

"We know she takes drugs. Her friends are criminals, aren't they?" Erich sneered.

"If you know, then why are you asking me?"

"Look dad! I told you they are of the same feather!"

"Trish! Come on. Just tell them! They want to help her!"

"Hey guys, I know nothing! Absolutely nothing! Zero. Nil. Zilch!"

"Cough it out Trish! What does she do with those people. Is she dealing drugs? Is she involved in crime? Out with it, or I shall cut your allowance in half. If you talk though, I will get you a new car. Any that you would like."

"Hey dad. I am sorry, but ..." Trish shrugged her shoulders.

"Punish her dad!" Erich sneered. "After what they did to Iris! Cut her allowance."

"Is that what you want Trish? Kata doesn't deserve your loyalty. All right. That is settled now. Half! And you don't start talking now, the other half is gone too. You will have to wait tables. Or clean. Is that what you want?"

"I am sorry, but I am not a traitor." Trish looked firmly at Iris.

"I didn't tell him. It was Erich!"

"Not very surprising!" Trish sneered. "Dad, here are the car keys. I can even take these clothes off and leave them here if you want, but I wont sell out my sister."

"Stop being emotional! Is that supposed to be touching!" Erich sneered.

"Erich, shut your stupid face! OK!" Trish snarled angrily. "If you want to order someone around get your own kids! What's your problem? Are you barren? Or gay?"

Iris gasped. Erich went mad. Rudiger leaned back and watched from one to the other.

"Dad. Tell her to shut up or I will smack her!"

"Smack who?" Trish jumped up angrily and removed her watch and slammed it on the desk. She was mad as hell. Iris wanted to get up to restrain her but Rudiger waved her down. "Come and try it. In fact, just come and touch lightly and you will see! I will ruin your pretty face! You look like girl anyway!"

"I wont dignify your stupid emotional outburst with a response! Just shows how uncivilized you are!"

"All right then. I will wait for you outside! Today you are really going to get to know me!" Trish banged her fist onto the table.

"What problem do you two have with one another?" Rudiger asked.

"He doesn't greet me back. He ignores me as if I am air! Today he is going to learn his lesson! What kind of a man runs after his mom and girlfriend like a dog?"

"Hey! Shut your stupid mouth! Jetzt reicht's aber! (enough)" Erich shouted, going very red.

"He is bigger than you!" Rudiger pointed out.

"I used to box dad! Jochen was bigger than me and I bashed him and kicked him out naked! Ask Kata!" Iris gasped aloud and Eric seemed nervous. "This little pretty boy here wont last a second! Come here Erich, or I am coming for you!"

"Stop that. Take your keys and go home. Just don't spend too much time with Kata, OK?"

"But dad! She hasn't told us anything," Erich whined.

"Just come with me and I will tell you something, dear brother!"

"Shut up Erich! And you should at least greet her back! Bye Trish!"

"Wait Trish... Lets get a cup of coffee. Be back in a few dad!" Iris said, picking up Trish's watch, bag and coat and walking after the furious girl. Iris put her arm around Trish's shoulder and Erich frowned.

"She is really so violent and uncontrolled!" Erich said, looking after the closing door. "She is barbaric! She doesn't fit into our family dad."

His father looked sharply at him.

"I had four sisters as you know Erich, all of them older than me!" Rudiger said. "But I used to beat the hell out of them. They never said shit to me," he smiled. " But I am not saying you should do it."

"You know I abhor violence dad!"

"I know you do." Rudiger smiled. "All right, where were we? Get my lap top and tell Jenny to bring me some coffee."

"Yes dad!"