The Lesson

Story Info
Let the games begin.
2.3k words
3.67
15.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stretching out on the couch, Phoenix idly flicked through the channels on the TV, stopping every so often to watch the antics on the talk shows. She surveyed the room from her vantage point; Rob would be home soon, and he'd be pissed that she'd done nothing all day. He'd specifically told her to clean up the house, and like an unruly child, she hadn't.

Phoenix took one last drag of her cigarette before putting it out, blowing wispy gray rings as she exhaled. That would send him into orbit, Rob hated her smoking, and especially in the house. She smiled wickedly to herself as she heard the gravel outside crunch under the tires of his car. Let the games begin...

A very tired looking Rob stumbled through the door, dropping his jacket and boots off at the door. He hated his job, factory work; the only thing good about it was that it paid the bills. He was just an employee number there, the only time anyone took notice of him was when shit was running downhill and they needed a short stop. The best part of Rob's day was when the whistle blew and he could leave; leave and come home to Phoenix. Here, he could be the man he really was, not some monkey on a production line.

The acrid smell of cigarette smoke was the first thing that assaulted Rob's senses as he walked into the room. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he snapped.

"What? I'm not doing anything," Phoenix stated, very matter-of-factly.

"You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about! Jeezuz Phoenix, you know how much I hate that shit in the house!"

"Yeah, so?" Phoenix flashed a quick glance at Rob, as she tossed her head back in defiance. She could tell he was getting pretty agitated. This was working out well.

Impudent little bitch, he thought to himself. Rob looked around the living room; it was a disaster. "Didn't I tell you to clean up a bit today? What's up with you?" Even though he was asking, he already knew the answer. His entire being knew the answer, and quivered in anticipation of what was to come.

"Cause I didn't feel like it." Phoenix took a deep breath as she prepared to deliver the final blow. "Besides, what makes you think you can tell me what to do?"

"Excuse me? I don't think I heard that quite right," growled Rob as he advanced toward her.

Phoenix recoiled on the couch, as though she had some form of invisible escape, her eyes still shining with mischief and rebelliousness, as she looked into his, clouded with anger, amusement, and yes, excitement.

Rob's big hand shot out and grabbed Phoenix roughly by the chin, pulling her away from the couch and onto her feet. "I think you've forgotten just whose fucking house this is bitch," he snarled menacingly into her face. She tried to turn away from him, but his grip on her tightened, the pressure on her jaw just at the point of pain. Still holding her close, the fingers of his other hand trailed through her hair. "I'm really not very happy with you right now, I'd suggest coming up with a way to improve my mood, and soon."

Phoenix knew exactly what he meant, his erection obvious, throbbing against her as he pressed himself to her. "Make me," she hissed at him.

A sharp pain radiated from the back of her head, as her hair was yanked, slamming her to the floor. Rob's hand stayed wound in her hair, forcing her to look up at him as his other hand worked at his jeans. Finally freed of its fabric prison, his thick, muscular cock sprung out, like a cobra looking for prey. Angrily swollen, it searched the air, looking for relief.

Rob slid his free hand over Phoenix's jaw line, coming to rest right at the hinge. Applying slight pressure, it forced her to open her mouth, just a little, but enough. With a rough growl, he thrust himself past her lips and into the sanctuary of her warm mouth.

Serenity washed over Phoenix as she stopped her charade of resisting and started pleasuring her man instead, while gazing up at him in adoration and worship. This was hardly punishment for being a brat, she mused, she liked what was happening. Slowly, unconsciously, her hand slid under her own skirt, her fingers sliding over the wet material barely covering her pussy.

Rob flicked his foot at her, ripping her hand away, and stepped in closer, preventing her from reaching. Her whimpers of distress only made him laugh at her discomfort.

"No, you've been a bad girl, you don't deserve that yet," he said, his voice laced with cruelty.

There was nothing she could do, definitely nothing she could say, as he continued to thrust himself at her, invading her soft lips and slipping over her tongue. His hand was still firmly wound into her hair, guiding and holding her as his fervor built.

There was no warning, nothing to prepare Phoenix for the sudden deluge that filled her mouth, as Rob let out a roar and exploded into her. She suckled greedily at him as he pulsated, reveling in the satisfied noises he was making. Once again, she felt tension in her hair as her face was lifted to him and he pulled away. Slowly, methodically, he traced over her exposed throat, marking her, scenting her as his.

With a contented sigh, Rob pulled himself together, and did his jeans back up. Phoenix was still knelt on the floor, looking at him in disbelief. Surely he wasn't going to just leave her like this?

He squatted down in front of her, and reaching between her legs, dragged his fingers across her soaked panties. Phoenix squealed, desperate for his touch on her. His fingers slipped under the fabric, and explored her, played with her, probed her.

Suddenly, he took his hand away, and stood up. Phoenix let out a shriek of abject frustration. "Maybe that'll teach you to listen from now on," Rob said, amused with her distress.

"Noooooo! I'm sorry, I'll be good, I'll do anything, just pleeeeease don't leave me like this," she begged, almost in tears.

"I'll think about it. In the meantime, I better not catch you touching yourself, or things will get much, much worse," he said. "Stay right where you so I can keep an eye on you."

Phoenix stayed on the floor, but secretly plotted. He couldn't watch the whole time, maybe, just maybe she'd be able to bring herself some relief. There was no way she could spend all night in this state, she'd be half crazed before long.

She watched as Rob ambled into the kitchen. She could hear the fridge open, and the sound of him opening a beer. Quickly, her fingers flew under her skirt and made a few passes before he came back. He wasn't gone long enough though, and her attempt had only escalated her anxiety level.

He settled back on the couch, and took charge of the remote, flicking the channel to a football game. Good, that'll keep him interested for a while, he'll never notice, Phoenix thought.

As she peeked at him from the corner of her eye, Rob seemed engrossed in the game, not even registering her presence in the room. Carefully, she slipped her hand back up under her skirt, praying he wouldn't look over. The feel of her own touch soon hypnotized her, and momentarily forgetting herself, closed her eyes in rapture.

Once again, her hand was brutally pulled away. "What the fuck did I just tell you?" Rob demanded. "I warned you not to do that, but you're still not listening!" Grabbing both wrists, he held them behind her in his big hand, while the other removed his belt. Phoenix looked at him in terror, not knowing what to expect next, but as he wrapped it around her wrists to hold them in place, she relaxed a little.

"There, that should stop you for a while," he snickered. His hand slipped down her tank top, toying with her breasts. Phoenix whimpered, thrusting herself at him, wanting more. Rob slid his other hand up her thigh, and again, felt the silky heat of her pussy. Phoenix started to purr, finally he was taking pity on her.

"Well, back to the game, don't make me miss anymore of it," Rob said, as he stood up and went back to the couch. "And be quiet, I don't need it interrupted with your whining."

Phoenix collapsed on the floor, silent sobs wracking her body, her need so great she could think of nothing else. This wasn't going the way she'd planned, not at all. Rob had never been like this before, and she really wasn't sure how much she could take. Not that she had a choice right now.

The TV droned on, as the plays were called, and Rob nursed his beer. He occasionally glanced over and checked on Phoenix, laying there on the floor. Her skirt had hiked up just enough that he could see the crease of her ass framed by her black satin panties.

Half-time was called. Time to get another beer and find something to occupy himself with while he waited for the game to start again. Rob walked over to Phoenix and gently picked her up, setting her back down on the floor closer to the couch. Confusion set in, what the hell was he up to now? Phoenix heard the fridge open again, and Rob cracking his beer. He strode into the living room and reclined on the couch, relaxed, not a care in the world. Bastard, she thought.

Her face pressed against the floor, hands behind her back, and her ass sticking up in the air, Phoenix felt absolutely helpless. Damn him, why was he being like this?

Rob's eyes roved over Phoenix, and he casually pulled her panties down, exposing the skin of her smooth, tight little butt. He absentmindedly let his hand trail over her, enjoying the feeling of her soft warm flesh under his fingers, occasionally letting a stray finger slide over her wet pussy. He could feel her starting to squirm again, searching for him. The scent of her musk was so heavy, he could taste it in the air. As much as Rob wanted to take her again though, he was having entirely too much fun torturing her.

An icy shock wave ran up Phoenix's spine as Rob casually perched his beer can on her behind. "Don't move, or you'll spill it," he ordered.

It took every ounce of concentration Phoenix had not to make any movement as Rob continued caressing her, stroking her. If she failed, she might not get what she so desperately needed from him. Her entire being was vibrating internally, and only when Rob picked up his beer to take a sip did she dare to let it emanate through to release a shudder.

The hollow 'ting' of empty aluminum being set on the floor told Phoenix he was finally finished his drink. At least she wouldn't be used for a coffee table anymore. She remained very still though, not wanting to give him any reason to find fault with her, tiny whimpers welling up and catching in her throat as he traced over the sensitive skin of her buttocks.

Rob shifted around on the couch, planting a foot firmly on either side of Phoenix's knees. She could hear the sound of his zipper, sweet music to her ears. She shivered in anticipation, hot rivulets of wanton desire running down the insides of her thighs. There was silence for a few minutes, no movement, nothing, and Phoenix strained to hear him, feel him. Her body ached to be possessed and filled, her very soul cried out for it, but there was nothing.

Rob surveyed his handiwork thus far. He'd reduced Phoenix to a simpering puddle, and he was quite enjoying the state he'd put her in. Her pussy was ripe for the taking, glistening with beads of moisture, and his engorged cock dictated that enough time had lapsed. Without any warning or introduction, he grabbed her hips firmly in his big hands and mounted her, plunging deeply into her inner recesses.

Phoenix screamed in ecstasy as Rob slammed into her, grinding his pelvis against her hips, forcing every inch into her tight confines. She was ridden, used like the little whore that she was, as he fucked her without mercy. Her body trembled as she was repeatedly stabbed, pierced, owned by this man who had total control over her. She felt his hand slide over her belly and slip down. One touch was all it took. Phoenix exploded with such force, she felt like every nerve ending was being ripped apart.

With his woman convulsing and writhing under him, Rob continued his invasion of her. The contractions of her orgasm tightened her muscles around him, squeezing, massaging, demanding his own release. With one final violent thrust, he let go, flooding her, draining himself of everything he had.

Very casually, Rob reached over and freed Phoenix's hands, looping his belt back through his jeans where it belonged. Pulling her panties back up over her little ass, Rob couldn't resist and gave it a playful smack as he sat back on the couch. "My beer's empty," he stated simply.

Phoenix didn't need to be coaxed twice, and scrambling to her feet on shaky legs, hurried to the kitchen to get him another drink. Her eyes were cast downward in submission as she offered it to him. Rob smiled and patted the cushion beside him, inviting her to join him on the couch. She didn't waste any time snuggling against him, her head on his chest, secure in the crook of his arm. The game had been a success. Their roles with each other had been re-established, Rob clearly defining his dominion over Phoenix, and she finding comfort in that strength. Sighing contentedly, she drifted off to sleep while he held her and relaxed in front of the TV.

© Arlie MacGregor