The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his fingers too, sucking them and ramming them into my hole, making me buck and gurgle and then I felt this cock tip touching my ring, he had lubricated it with some kind of gel I’m sure because he slid up my ass with amazing ease.

He wasn’t gentle either, he began to pump with equal vigour and my whole was body was a mass of raw pleasure. They were grunting, and gasping as much as I was whilst talking to each other.

“Pinch her tits,” I heard Leo say to his father and I obliged by lifting myself slightly off Leto’s chest so Leon could grasp both my nipples and pinch them. It hurt and tears filled my eyes but I liked it, and when he stopped my eyes begged him to continue. My tender flesh was sucked, pinched, stroked and rubbed.

I could barely breathe with all the sensations that were surging around me, I felt as if I was on a carousel of pleasure in which the only way was up. You would have thought that Leto would have been the first one to come, after all he had started first so to speak but surprisingly it was Leo who shot his load first, I felt his body tense behind me, his hands pinch my hips and his thrusts go harder and deeper if that was possible and then I felt an explosion inside of me as his hot semen filled me up and I was gratified that he found my tender rump so pleasurable,

I was even more gratified when withdrew from inside me and set to work on my tits with equal gusto. His father stopped pinching the swollen buds were now red hot and tender and Leo latched onto them as if I was a cow about to be milked. I gurgled in delight and sucked harder on

Leon’s cock, knowing that he would soon come and that I would be busy taking my first lesson in deep swallowing. I didn’t know it then but I was deep throating Leon and when he finally exploded very little of his cum slid out of my mouth.

I gulped it all down with surprising ease and his cry of pleasure as I did this made my whole body throb with a strange but deliciously violent sensation that I would later understand were more orgasms slowly building up for a climax that would practically blow my brains out of my head. He slid from my sticky mouth and joined his son tenderising my tits even more.

I was hammering up and down on Leto’s cock like a jack-hammer and he was barely sweating but I was drenched from the exertion and now my mouth was free I was crowing like a hawk. My eyes were closed, my body was arched and I was pounding up and down like there was no tomorrow.

“Let’s help her cum properly,” I heard Leto say, I didn’t know what he meant and then I felt a sticking slap on my left rump cheek and then another on my right one. It was burning and it made my eyes shoot open.

”What…?” I cried out and I realised that Leo and Leon were taking turns to slap my rising and falling buttocks. I nearly cried out in protest but then I realised that I liked it, that it was making the waves that were surging through me go faster and faster.

“Oh God!” I screamed as my body bucked up and down faster and faster, “Oh God!”

Both men were sucking my tits, reminding me of greedy babies having their supper and then it happened, the most amazing sensation I had ever had in my whole young life. I don’t know how to describe it, all I can say is that a myriad of colours danced in front of my eyes, my eyes bulged, my body thrashed about more than before, my tits begged to be sucked into empty sacs and my womb demanded to be filled up with an explosion of delicious cum. As if he was aware of what was happening to me, Leto suddenly thrust harder between my legs, grabbed my red hot buttocks and rammed home so much spunk that it ran down my legs in a river when I finally managed to stand up.

My cunt, womb and cervix were saturated and I was crying with the sheer pleasure, joy and debauchery of it. My life was never going to be the same again…

Of course I couldn’t tell anyone what had happened. I felt very smug and self satisfied with myself and the three de Venus men thanked me for my pleasures. I was officially the de Venus whore. Leon took me downstairs to the kitchen where there was an empty room which had a bathroom attached to it. I washed myself thoroughly; I knew that I could not go back to the hotel smelling of sweat and sex. I knew I was going to be very sore the next day and for several days after but I didn’t mind at all.

Just thinking about my seduction made me feel damp between the legs again.

My exit was made through the kitchen side door that led into an alleyway and then into the street that would take me to a taxi rank several metres away. It was the way the de Venus whore would have come and gone in the old days. The room I had used to wash and dress had been hers when she was not in her Masters beds. She was pampered and spoilt but she had to know her place.

“I hope you enjoyed yourself,” Leo said to me as I adjusted my school skirt.

“Oh yes I did’” I assured him.

He smiled at me.

“I would have liked to have fucked you myself,” he said suddenly.

“You did,” I said with a giggle thinking of my throbbing bottom and smiling lustfully at the memory.

“No,” he said seriously, “Properly, like my grandfather.”

You wouldn’t think that I could feel horny after so much sex could you, but I did.

“Would you like to?” I asked him.

He looked around furtively.

“Yes,” he admitted, “I shouldn’t, it’s against the tradition you know.”

I didn’t want him to break with tradition but I wanted him to fuck me as well. I licked my lips.

“How about fucking me in there?” I pointed to the room that I had just used to wash and dress.

He shook his head and I sighed with frustration.

“Let’s go into the alley,” he said and he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the building into the dingy walkway that I would soon use to head for the hotel. Part of the alley way was used to store rubbish that would be taken away to be dumped. Leaning against the wall was an old mattress and Leo pushed me against it. It was cold but dry and it was firm enough to be used for what we wanted it for.

Leo put his hand under my skirt and suddenly I was no longer wearing my knickers. They were torn in two and he tossed them away.

“I want you go back to the hotel knowing I’ve been inside you,” he said and my knees almost buckled with desire and I groaned and sagged against the mattress. My breasts no longer hurt, he tugged open my blouse, pushed my bra over my tits and latched onto my left nipple making me groan even more.

I kissed the side of his neck and he kissed me back, I could feel the bulge in his pants getting harder.

“Carlotta the whore,” he said rolling his words slowly and making me shiver, “It makes me horny thinking of you as a slut.”

“I’m your whore,” I said and he pushed his tongue into my mouth and made me gasp in delight.

“I mustn’t break with tradition,” he whispered to me and I almost whimpered in disappointment but he kissed my ear lobe.

“If I pay you,” he said softly, “I wouldn’t be breaking with tradition, let me treat you like a proper whore who works for her living.”

My stomach churned. Be paid for having sex with him? I found myself nodding my head. He kissed my chin and we got down to business. First I gave him a blow job on my knees in the alley,

This helped get him ready to fuck me, then he fucked me against the mattress in the alley.

For this I was paid the equivalent to £30 which he put in my blazer pocket. The sex was as good with him as it was with his grandfather and I made a profit too.

I went back to the hotel feel deliciously wicked with only a smattering of guilt. My only disappointment was that I hadn’t managed to get fucked by Leon as well. I had fucked both Leto and Leo and I was greedy enough to want Leon the same way as well. I got my wish the following day with a bonus addition. He came to the hotel Leo with the paperwork that I had left behind with regard to the cancelled tour. As Miss Gabb was still being sick and running to the toilet I took them both to my room.

“We both want to fuck you,” Leon said to me bluntly after I had shut and locked the door, “Leo suggested it last night, if we paid you, it wouldn’t be breaking with tradition would it?”

I cottoned on quickly that Leo hadn’t told his father that he had already had me in the alleyway not long after the session in the house but I wasn’t bothered. I liked Leo, and if I got to bang him again, well that was a BIG bonus. I pretended to look uncertain. Leo’s eyes glinted with appreciation, he liked that I was willing to play games.

“Well,” I said, “I’m not sure…”

Leon smiled at me.

“Of course you won’t want to break with tradition either,” he said and I smiled back at him.

“I don’t,” I said, “But if you were to force me…” my voice trailed off and the two men looked at each other. This was a far better idea.

“Of course,” Leon said to his son, “Why should we pay a slut when we can get it for free?”

Why indeed?

A few seconds later I was lying on my back on my bed, whimpering out my protests as they tore my clothes off and flung them to one side. Leon likes to talk dirty, even more than Leon and he was quite shocking, I was soon blushing with all the things he said he was going to do to me in the next few hours. I might add that he put his money where his mouth was, and he certainly didn’t short change me! Leo enjoyed it as much as his father and I played the protesting girl right up to my last orgasm.

I cried, I begged, I pleaded with them to stop. Of course they didn’t. They laughed and Leo held my arms above my head so Leon could suck and feel up my tits whilst I struggled. They pretended that my struggling annoyed them so Leo held me down whilst Leon performed oral sex on me.

I bucked like a filly, crying out that that it was oh so very wrong of them! When this didn’t shut me up, Leo suggested to Leon that he put something in my mouth to shut me up. His father agreed and together he and his father performed a new kind of 69 position on me.

Leo’s cock was in my mouth, he literally was sitting on my face but he was facing his father who had spread by legs and was now getting ready to have a good long ride between my thrashing legs. Leo was holding my arms and rocking in and out of my mouth, forcing me to suck, whimper, lick, suck and sob. I bucked again as Leon drove his cock inside of me and then I was bouncing, sucking, thrashing, crying, and protesting on my bed. I was helpless to resist them.

Two hours later they left and I was so sore (but sated) I could barely walk for several hours. I couldn’t believe how gut wrenchingly orgasmic it had been.

Of course like my other little encounters I kept them to myself but I did get one more surprise before I returned to England.

The night before we were due to fly home I got a phone call in my room. It was midnight; everyone was in bed, even me! And it was Leto.

He told me to meet him outside the secondary fire escape. Of course I did. It was dark and quiet near this fire escape, and I slid down it silently. I didn’t see Leto at first as it was so dark, there were no lights in this part of the building. The Staff entrance which was nearby was locked and only a dim yellow light glowed. He made me jump when he came out of the darkness.

“Leto,” I breathed in delight.

He said nothing, just reached for me, his hand cupping a breast and his mouth meeting mine. I melted into his arms. He led me behind the nearby rubbish bins. There was a ledge with cracked leather lining on it. This was where the staff sneaked out to have a quick smoke. I wrinkled my nose at the smell but he was undoing my blouse and ordering me to pull my knickers down. Of course I hurried to obey him, my hormones overriding my sense of smell.

I had no bra on of course and when his mouth found my chilled nipple, I gurgled out a cry of pleasure.

“I’m going to fuck your brains out you little whore,” he whispered into my ear and my eyes widened whilst my body bucked in pleasure at his rough words. He dragged up my skirt with one hand and pushed his fingers inside me, deep and hard making me squirm and jerk but in pleasure not pain. I was already wet with anticipation. He hand fucked me hard, but he didn’t make me come, not then.

He was going to have his fun and he was going to make sure I remembered every last minute of it! He made me whimper in pleasure, especially as he whispered what he was going to do to me and how I was going to enjoy it but first I had to do a little begging.

I had to beg him to fuck me, not just between my legs but up my ass as well. I had to beg and plead with him to do this to me which I did of course because it turned me on no end as he knew it would!

And so my last evening in Italy was spent having Leto de Venus’ cock rammed up me in a variety of deliciously wicked ways, I don’t know who enjoyed it more, me or him but it certain was one hell of a going away present is all I can say!

And so the very next day I sadly returned home to England and my humdrum life but two years later I returned to Italy, as a University student studying the Italian classics and I took up my post as the de Venus Whore more seriously.

I was welcomed back with open arms and this time there is no breaking with tradition. I get to fuck all three of them at once and there is nothing I like better than emulating the painting on the wall as often as possible and in the most versatile positions as possible.

I am the best of the de Venus Whores they say to me, and I know it’s true. I can’t help but bless the day that I was seduced by the three magnificent men of Milano de Venus. Wicked of me I know then I am the de Venus Whore after all…

12