The Spirit of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers

Chris found the buckle of her thick black belt and unlooped it. The red jacket unfurled and her lovely body peaked through. His large hands found warm territory to explore and slowly worked over every silky inch. Her breasts were high and firm and filled his hands delightfully as their pointed tips bit into his palms. Katarina's fingers grew impatient and forcefully pulled Chris's sweater over his head, baring his lightly furred chest to the dim light. His pants were next and were shucked and discarded quickly. Katarina hissed at the feel of his manhood in her hands, pulsing with heat and desire. She stroked it gently as Chris returned the gesture in kind to her stiff nipples.

They crashed and slid against the cool white walls as they traveled haltingly to the single bedroom. Chris's hands moved lower to places enticingly unexplored and his mouth covered their feverish tracks. His mouth found her hard points as she landed lightly on his bed. Her back arched at the steaming sensations covering her breasts and Chris engulfed more into his eager mouth as his tongue lashed savagely within. His hands had moved from her flat stomach to the stiff bone of her hip then lower to cover her thighs. He loved the sensual power of her thighs as they tensed beneath the red leggings. He tugged at and worried at them until they were gone, leaving her creamy flesh exposed to his touch. Her legs were alive with motion, opening, closing, rising, and falling; anything to maximize the feel of his strong hands on her. And when his cock touched her thigh it burned and sent a shiver racing through her spine and a tremor in her womanhood.

Chris dragged his hands up and down her legs until they began a lazy circuit between her legs. When he cupped her damp mound he felt her quiver. Slowly, he lined up his manhood to her damp petals and slid into her molten sheath. She cried out and her legs clenched around him. She was unimaginably hot as her inner folds coaxed and teased him. The joys of love and sex flooded through him and he rode the memories with the new sensations until it was a mosaic of things impossible for his mind to grasp. She pulled him in tighter and thrust her hips in time to his, grinding their juncture together into a damp mass.

Chris's back ached from the extreme position and released the firm breast in his mouth to kiss and suckle her neck. She enjoyed this too and cooed appreciatively as they rode the currents of their passion. The building pressure roared in their bodies, screaming to be released, until it became unbearable and the tension snapped within them. They exploded together in a series mind-shattering convulsions that dissolved their muscles and will into a single tangled mass of flesh amongst the sweaty sheets.

They spent several long moments petting one another and cuddling as they caught their breaths. Katarina twitched in his arms as afterspasms trembled through her. Her delicate skin glowed in the pale moonlight that flooded through the unshuttered window. Chris collected his thoughts as the realization of what had just happened slowly sank in.

"This may sound a bit sudden," Chris said softly, "but I think I've fallen in love with you."

He felt the tear as it slid down her cheek and was collected by the hair on his chest. "Not if you think I'm a madwoman," she replied.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing, just…just be silent please. For a little while longer."

Chris pulled her tightly into his arms and said nothing.

The minutes stretched out into the night as Chris watched the bright eye of the night above shining through his window. When he thought she had fallen asleep she spoke.

"My last name is Klaas."

Chris pondered the meaning of her seemingly simple statement until it all clicked in his brain. The entire evening with her came into focus and events and words tumbled into a massive concept that staggered him. "Mrs. Klaas," he finally said.

She nodded her head in the furrow of his chest. "Mrs. Sinter Klaas."

"Santa Claus."

She didn't say anything as Chris slowly put more and more pieces of the puzzle together as they floated through his mind. "I'm almost about to say that's impossible." He paused, trying to form words that fit his thoughts. "But that wouldn't be right. I'm going to leave that word out right now. It still doesn't change the fact that I've fallen for you in a single night. In a short series of events you've given me a nugget of hope for myself and for what was once the most precious thing in the world. If that isn't magic, I don't know what is. If you aren't real then I don't want to be either." He kissed the top of her head. "I'm going to stop trying to believe and start believing because if I don't then I know for a fact that I will be crazy. But maybe, at least, then I'll still be with you. You gave it back to me, the Christmas spirit. It was there, it always has been. I just needed you to find me and unlock it."

Katarina broke down sobbing in his arms, her fist pounding on his chest. "I've searched for you for years. I knew you were out there, somewhere. You fool! You are the spirit of Christmas. You are Santa Claus." Her voice broke down into more crying as she shuddered with relief and joy. They made love again in the pale moonlight and held each other as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Later in the evening there was a clamor above his room and Chris awoke with a start.

"Ah, they've finally arrived," Katarina murmured as she slowly woke.

"Who?"

"Why, your reindeer, of course. You've got a lot of catching up to do and not much time to do it. Now give me a kiss and we then we can go."

LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers
12