Tipping Point Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another new experience for me. It wasn't something Sylvia and I had ever tried. In fact, Sylvia was always a little hesitant to let me see her naked. There was no good reason why. She had a lovely, slim body that any woman would envy, but nonetheless, she was shy in revealing herself. Sue had no such reservations. In fact, she was becoming quite playful and we soaped each other, lingering over our erogenous zones. I loved her outgoing behavior when we were behind closed doors. In public, she was usually the proper lady. In private, I had the feeling I was about to discover that she could be quite uninhibited. Another something new for me to enjoy.

We knew we'd spent a long time in the shower when the hot water ran out. Sue yelped in surprise when it quickly turned cold. We held each other close as we toweled ourselves dry, kissing and fondling as we went.

"I'm hungry," she finally admitted.

"I'm ready to look after that, m'lady," I bowed.

I was about to return to the kitchen when I decided to watch her dress. She knew I was watching her as I sat on the bed. It only took me a few seconds to slip on a pair of jeans over my shorts. I watched her slip on a pair of bikini panties, wiggling her ass at me as he looked over her shoulder. Next came a pair of very tight jeans. They looked new.

She liked to tease, and I'm sure that was the reason she pulled out a snug tank top, not bothering with a bra. She sauntered over to me, her full breasts swaying with her motion, a crafty smile on her face.

"Like what you see?"

I reached for her, but she danced quickly just out of reach.

"Feed me first, lover. Then we can play," she said, turning and wiggling her ass once more as she sauntered out the door.

I could take a hint. I jumped off the bed and followed her back to the kitchen.

My earlier preparation cut down the time it took for us to have a full breakfast of scrambled eggs, fried tomatoes, and whole wheat toast. Sue looked like she was savoring every morsel, but watching me and sending me smiles of satisfaction with my effort. When we finished, she leaned back in the chair and let out a long sigh.

"God, that was good. I'd better be careful, or I'll gain back all those pounds I worked so hard to lose," she said, still smiling.

"You look wonderful. I didn't think it was possible for you to look any more beautiful than you already were, but I was wrong."

She waggled her eyebrows at me, rose and walked to my chair, plopping down in my lap. "You say the nicest things, Stan." She was using her sultry voice now. I got a nice, long, sexy kiss, tasting remarkably like scrambled eggs. "Was I dreaming, or did you ask me to marry you last night?"

"Susanna Maria Palotti, I ask you again, will you marry me?"

"Yes ... yes ... a thousand times yes!" she hissed, her eyes ablaze with an inner fire I seldom saw.

"Then today, I would like you to accompany me to look for an appropriate ring. I want it to be official, and I want everyone to know," I insisted.

"I want everyone to know too. By the way, how did you know my full name?"

"I peeked one day when you were in the bathroom. I saw your driver's license. It's a lovely name."

"It's going to change. I'm going to be Susanna Maria Copely. You're not going to make me wait too long for that, are you?"

"That and a hundred other things are what we have to talk about. You haven't asked about our living accommodations yet."

A look of concern crossed her face. I was right ... she hadn't thought of that or other big changes. It was time to ease her mind.

"Sue ... let me tell you what I've been preparing for. I'll tell you what I'm thinking and you can tell me if you agree or not. Don't you dare agree to something you don't really believe in. Hear me!"

She nodded, but looked anxious.

"I wasn't sure that you would say yes when I proposed, but ... I hoped you would. I've been working with my bank manager on a couple of things. First, I'm moving the business to Charlotte. I will operate out of here while Dody looks after things in the Cincinnati and west area. I'm also looking for another technician to pick up the new business we're encountering and maybe give a little more time here with you."

That got me a big, warm, wet kiss and a powerful hug. I could see the hint of a tear in her eyes, but I pressed on.

"I want you to continue with your career at Winston. My business is portable. I'll go where you go. If you're offered another promotion, and I'm betting you will be, I want you to be able to accept it without worrying about me. I can live anywhere as long as it's with you."

Now the tears started in earnest, but she remained silent.

"Finally, I'd like your permission to move in with you in this lovely new home. I like this house. I did when you first brought me here. I think we can be very happy in this home."

"When?" she sputtered.

"How about now?" I grinned.

She wrapped her arms even tighter about me and squeezed me as hard as she could. I didn't need a verbal answer. I knew what it would be.

My thanks to ErikThread and DaveT for their editing and technical skills. Any errors are mine.