Trials Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Ed? Well, he had a nice dick and knew how to use it. They'd had a couple of good rolls in the hay but he'd got to wanting more and that couldn't happen. He was not a male she'd turn and she certainly wouldn't mate him.

It was a good thing she'd never mated. If she came in to heat out here, with the humans...

"T? Where are you?"

"Huh?"

"Better not zone out in the ring like that or you'll get your clock cleaned."

"What's up with you lately?"

"Got a thing or two on my mind."

"Oh yeah. A thing?"

"Or two?"

A belch from Reggie. "Looks like I need a refill."

Tina got up and polished off her mug. "Anybody else?" Johnnie wanted another tall one so she headed up to the bar to get this next round.

He was at the far end, nursing a short one. The place was pretty packed, since it was a Friday night, but the space next to him was empty. Did the humans recognize a predator?

Tina climbed up to the bar, cash in hand. "Eh, Callie!" The bartendress, at the other end, gave a wave that indicated she'd be coming soon. She listened to him take a deep breath, no doubt taking her scent.

"Just visiting? Haven't seen you here before."

He picked up the beer at his right hand, paused in bringing it to his lips. "New job, change of scenery." He took a deep draught as the bartendress came over, wiping her hands.

"Whatcha need?"

"Tall Martin's Amber, short Miller draft, and a bottle of Sam Adams." Callie nodded and went to get the drinks.

"What job?" A very intrusive question, particularly for someone you just met.

He turned slightly and looked at her. Figure a bit bulkier than most females. Light brown hair, cut short. He hadn't turned enough to see her eyes. "Stationed at the 84th."

Had to be a police station. Werewolves didn't do particularly well as firemen. The wolf, though somewhat civilized, still was not fond of fire.

"Mm." A noncommittal reply.

Callie came back with the drinks. "I'll get it."

"No. You won't." Tina paid and took the drinks back to the table. Callie looked between them as Andrew shoved another bill at her.

Well. That could have gone better. Could have gone worse...

He finished his drink and left, feeling her eyes on him.

12