A Sexy National Nude Day

Story Info
It didn't quite go to plan, but what a day.
6.5k words
4.39
72.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

Jo stirred, awoken by the bright sun pouring through the large windows of the studio apartment she shared with her partner. She stretched, her arms out above her head, her skin glistening in the sunlight. Relaxing, she ran her hands slowly, sensually, down the front of her naked body, over her firm breasts, her hard little nipples, her flat tummy, and onto her soft thighs.

She sighed. She loved being naked, loved her body, but sometimes wished she had more of it. She was petite, but still curvy. She cupped her breasts, rubbing her hard nipples softly. They were quite big for her frame, and she knew she looked good. But sometimes, just sometimes, she wished for more.

She rolled onto her side, her head propped up on her hand, and gazed down at her partner of three months. They'd actually known each other for years, but suddenly, just three months ago, something had clicked between them, feelings they didn't even know they had had surged to the surface. They'd kissed, gone to bed, and moved in together a few weeks later. They'd then moved into this apartment about six weeks ago.

They were both art students, although at twenty-five they were a bit older than most of their class mates. Jo glanced up at the clock on the opposite wall – half past seven. It was time to be getting up. She smiled at the thought of the previous night. They had finalised their plans for today – National Nude Day – and then made love long into the night. Reaching down, she rubbed her clit gently, thinking about the previous night, about the day to come.

A few weeks ago they had decided that today, in honour of National Nude Day, they were going to have some fun, and make a statement. They knew they needed to be careful, but they also felt strongly that there was nothing wrong with nudity, and that people all needed to be individuals, and be able to express themselves. Today was that day for them and were they ever going to have fun!

Unable to resist any longer, Jo spent just a few more seconds staring at the exquisite naked form next to her. She felt that familiar ache at the base of her tummy, her wetness already springing from her pussy.

Reaching across, she ran her hand softly over Sue's breasts, feeling their shape, their weight, her fingers dancing lightly across the firm flesh and onto the hard, puckered nipples. She rubbed Sue's nipple with her fingertip, feeling the hard nub of flesh move softly from side to side. Sue stirred, moaning in her sleep. Keeping her fingers on one nipple, Jo dipped her head and sucked the other one gently into her mouth.

At first she just used her lips, clamping the ripe nipple between them, while sucking gently. But then she used her tongue, swirling it across Sue's breast and nipple, rocking the hard button of flesh from side to side as she continued to suck. And then she used her teeth, nipping and nibbling on her gorgeous lover, listening to Sue's moans as they became louder, as she started to wake up.

Sue's hand moved to hold Jo's head to her, her other hand on top of her friends, pressing it down onto her breast. Moving quickly, Jo kissed her way down Sue's tanned body before settling between her long legs, tickling the soft inside of her thighs with her tongue. Sue eased her legs apart, conscious of Jo's sigh as she looked down at Sue's shaved pussy, at her pink wetness, at her clit already standing up and begging for attention.

Quickly, Jo sank her head down and licked along Sue's pussy, sucking her lips, tasting her juices. She clamped her mouth over her mound, sucking on her, her tongue flicking across her clit before burying itself inside Sue's sweet, tasty body. Reaching down, Sue held Jo's head to her, pushing her hips upwards to grind her pussy against Jo's hot and willing mouth.

Sue came quickly, crying out as her juices poured from her, as Jo sucked on her, as her body tingled all over, her climax building in her pussy before flooding her body completely. Her body relaxed slowly as Jo lapped at her pussy, licking and sucking her cum juices from her.

Jo slid back up the bed, her face glistening with Sue's juices, and held her lover, kissing her, sharing her taste. Sue's tongue flicked across Jo's lips and face, licking her own juices from her, until their tongues met and started to explore.

Sue pulled Jo to her, holding her slender lover against her own fuller, but still firm, body. She kissed Jo, her tongue ravaging her mouth, their breasts pressed together. She slipped her hand between them, her fingers teasing Jo's clit before pushing inside her hot body. Jo's cries were muffled by Sue's lips, by her tongue, as her fingers plunged into her wet body, her thumb rubbing across her soft pubic hair as she finger fucked her.

Jo rocked her body against the fingers inside her, clamping her thighs around them as her own orgasm built, slowly at first, but then in a rush as her pleasure exploded through her. Sue quickly pressed down hard on Jo's clit, knowing she loved the exquisite pain and pleasure this gave her as her body flooded with her juices.

Breathing heavily, they clung to each other, now kissing gently, lovingly. They whispered their "good mornings" as they held each other, as they finished waking up.

Sue got up and went to the bathroom, while Jo started some breakfast for them both. Once Sue was finished they swapped over, and then sat cross legged on the bed, still naked, to finish their breakfast and finished planning their day. As they spoke, they both felt a nervous excitement, butterflies starting to rise in the stomachs.

While Jo cleared up after breakfast, Sue ran a hot, bubbly bath for them to share. They tried to relax as Jo laid back, nestling against Sue's soft breasts. They chatted as Sue held Jo's pert breasts, before washing each other. After quickly getting dried, they started to get ready.

Sue went first. Lying naked on the bed, she watched in the big mirror as Jo settled down beside her and started to draw on her back with the body paints they'd bought for the occasion. Once Jo had got started, her drawing became more elaborate, more colourful. Essentially, it was the message they wanted to get over. But the letters were formed from flowers of many colours. After a while, Jo sat back.

"Finished," she told Sue.

Sue looked it the mirror, twisting her back to get a better a view. She read the message out loud.

"NND, Join In and Be Free Today, Or Kiss My ...."

And then there was an arrow, pointing very deliberately towards Sue's gorgeous bum.

"That's great," she laughed, "Now quick, it's your turn."

Jo laid down, ready to be painted. Sue worked quickly, her hand almost a blur as she worked on Jo's body. The words she used were the same, but were intertwined with animals. As soon as Sue was finished, Jo knelt up and looked in the mirror. She squealed with delight at what she saw, turning to hug Sue.

"Do you think the paint will run," she asked seriously.

"There's only one way to find out," Sue told her, adding, "Lie down."

As Jo lay back on the bed, face down, Sue knelt over her, her knees each side of Jo's legs. Leaning forward, she felt her nipples touch Jo's back. Slowly, sensually, she dragged her nipples back and forth across Jo's soft skin, feeling them harden. She leant further forward so that Jo could feel the weight of her breasts, feel her hard nipples. Jo sighed as tremors ran through her. She pushed her bum up towards her lover, wanting more. With a laugh, Sue leapt off the bed.

"I think we know the answer," she laughed, going to the wardrobe to get their dresses out.

They had each bought a thin cotton dress for the day, both with buttons all the way up the front. They quickly put them on, before stepping into their shoes. They turned and looked at each other. They looked stunning. The dresses fitted perfectly, clinging to their breasts, their hips, their bums, showing them both off to perfection, leaving little to the imagination.

"You look naked already!" Jo told Sue.

"You wait," Sue laughed, a tingle of excitement running through her, "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

They grabbed their bags and headed for the door.

Outside, it was a bright sunny day. They walked quickly towards the nearest subway station, both excited but a bit apprehensive. They bought tickets for the city centre, and headed down onto the platform. They walked to the far end, now very nervous, and waited. A train was due in a few minutes. Their nervousness built as they waited, and as the train pulled in they looked at each other, all sorts of doubts creeping into their minds.

"Let's do it," Jo declared, grabbing Sue's hand and leading her onto the train.

As soon as the train pulled away from the station, they looked at each other. The carriage they had chosen was – for the time being at least – quite empty, just as they'd planned.

"It's now or never, " Jo whispered, starting to undo the buttons down the front of her dress.

They stood facing each other as they each pulled the buttons on their dress open with shaking hands. And then, without daring to look around, they shrugged their dresses off their shoulders and stood naked, their beautiful tanned body's nude in the bright lights of the train.

At first, no one seemed to notice. But as they did, a few murmurs were heard, followed by gasps and pointed fingers from men and women alike. They turned slowly, showing the message drawn on their backs to everyone, showing off their gorgeous nakedness.

The people watching moved towards them gradually, just as the train pulled into the next station. Sue and Jo had planned to get off then, but a surge of people got on, seemingly oblivious to them. They froze, suddenly unsure what to do next as the carriage filled up, preventing them from getting off or from getting dressed. They moved closer together, their breasts touching. Everyone was looking at them, as they had wanted, but suddenly things felt different. They hadn't planned on being so closed in.

Sue felt it first – a hand slowly sliding down her back to caress her bum, first one cheek and then the other, a finger sliding between them. Another hand rubbed the side of her breast. Another one squeezed between them to pinch Jo's nipple. There seemed to be hands everywhere. At first it was unnerving, but then the caresses from so many strangers felt erotic, and they both felt their juices springing from them, both of them managing to stifle their soft moans of uncertainty, of pleasure.

This went on for long minutes, both of them getting more tense as their excitement built, as they tried to hide it, afraid to move. But then the train slowed as it reached the next station. The hands still on them left as a lot of people started to get off, to be replaced by other hands as people brushed past them deliberately as they left the train. They relaxed a little – until Jo felt someone close behind her, felt a hand slide over her tight little bum, felt a finger slip between her legs, and deep into her hot, wet pussy.

It only took three or four thrusts and Jo was starting to cum, her juices wet on her thighs. And then the finger, the hand, was gone. She turned around quickly, catching sight of an absolutely gorgeous young woman blowing her a kiss. She pointed her out to Sue, but soon lost sight of her in the crowd.

As a lot of people were getting off the train, they quickly pulled their dresses on, and stumbled onto the platform, holding the fronts of their dresses together with their hands. They ignored the bemused looks of the passengers getting on the train – and the applause of the passengers who had enjoyed their "show". Giggling with relief, they quickly buttoned up their dresses, their hands still trembling.

By the time they had got themselves together, the platform was largely deserted. They walked quickly towards the stairs and escalators, thankful that no one else seemed to be around, eager for their next adventure. As they reached the first long escalator, Jo went up first, a few steps ahead of Sue. As they approached the top, Sue sensed someone behind her. She was surprised, but thought nothing more of it as a woman darted past her to stand behind Jo.

As soon as they started up the second escalator, the woman turned and smiled at Sue. It was the beautiful young woman from the train. Then Sue watched as the girl whispered something to Jo, before taking a step back so that she could bend down and push Jo's dress out of the way before kissing her bum, a wet lingering kiss, her tongue sliding between her cheeks, her hand slipping between Jo's damp thighs.

Jo sighed as she felt the hot lips on her, the wet tongue, the fingers entering her. Behind her, Sue watched this unfold, watched the girl's hand moving as she finger fucked Jo rapidly, bringing her to a climax almost immediately.

Sue jumped as she felt someone else step up very close behind her. She felt hot breath on the back of her neck, and then the unmistakeable sensation of a hard cock being pressed against her. She felt her dress being dragged up, and his hot flesh on hers. She froze – appalled at what was happening, at what she wanted to happen. She knew she wanted more - a lot more. The stiff cock slipped between her thighs. She instinctively opened her legs a little, feeling him press against her pussy just as they reached the top of the escalator.

Sue watched Jo walk off as she was guided into a dark corner, the man close behind her. He reached for her breasts, grabbing them roughly through the thin material of her dress as he pushed his cock back towards her and entered her hot, wanton body. She gasped, and pushed her hips back to meet him, as his thick cock entered her, stretching her pussy as it wrapped itself around him, sucking him into the depths of her body.

He fucked her quickly as she arched her back, wanting him – needing him – inside her as deeply as possible. Sue heard Jo calling out to her, but she ignored the calls, wanting this unseen cock to fuck her cunt harder and harder. Her pussy was throbbing from the pounding, the pleasure, it was getting, his balls slapping noisily against her legs. With a stifled cry he came, his thick cum flooding her as she cried out her own pleasure, her relief.

The man quickly pulled out of her and left. Turning around as she straightened her dress, he was gone. All Sue could see was a grinning Jo. They walked quickly away from the station, their pussies and thighs wet with their juices, and swapped notes on their journey up the stairs.

They spent the next few hours wandering around, stripping off whenever they could, enjoying their own nakedness, enjoying being watched, being looked at, enjoying "advertising" National Nude Day. They crossed a main road naked, almost causing an accident. They wandered through a busy park, feeding the birds as they went. They went into a department store to try some clothes on, and came out of the changing rooms naked.

Wherever they went, men and woman watched on, lots of them encouraging them, a few even "flashing" with them. And more than a few touched them when they could, or took up the offer of kissing them.

And Jo and Sue loved it – loved being naked, being together, being the centre of attention – and being constantly horny.

My lunchtime they were hungry – and not just for food. They bought a sandwich and a drink, and found a secluded part of a park to sit down in. Without even glancing around, they stripped off, stretching and sighing as they felt the hot sun on their naked bodies. They quickly kissed and cuddled, their bodies pressed close together, before sitting down to eat. As they lunched, they talked about their morning, and planned the rest of their day, giggling at what they wanted to get up to.

As they sat back and sipped their drinks, they both realised at the same time just how hidden they were. One look at each other was enough – they fell into each other's arms, Sue falling backwards to lie down, pulling Jo on top of her. Jo straddled her lover, her knees each side of her, her hard nipples pressing into Sue's firm, succulent breasts. They kissed softly, their tongues caressing each other before slipping into the other's hungry mouth.

Sue reached down to run her hands over Jo's bum, pulling her to her, their pussies grinding against each other. They sighed softly as they kissed, as their juices sprung from them as their bodies moulded together.

As they kissed, their movements became more urgent, more passionate, both of them wanting more. Jo turned herself around slowly, kissing her way along Sue's body, licking and sucking on her erect nipples, on her belly, until she found the soft, wet centre of Sue's body.

She ran her tongue into Sue's pussy, just as she felt her own pussy being engulfed by Sue's hungry mouth, by her probing, inquisitive tongue. Their passion built quickly after the excitement of the day, as they kissed and licked and sucked and pleasured each other, their faces coated in each other's juices.

Sue gazed at Jo's delicate pink pussy as she devoured it, sucking hungrily on her lips, her tongue probing her hole before flicking across her clit. As Jo's moans got louder, Sue sensed something that made her look up. Her eyes widened as she took in the sight in front of her.

He was tall, well built – and naked. His cock jutted out in front of him, his balls hanging heavily.

"Mind if I join you," he asked huskily, his hands already reaching for Jo's soft bum, his fingers running past Sue's now still mouth, and into Jo's hot wetness.

Jo froze when she heard the voice, and then pushed back eagerly as the thick, strong finger entered her. Then she felt Sue's mouth and tongue back on her, licking her, sucking her, as she was finger fucked.

Sue watched as the man pulled his finger out of Jo, and moved to stand behind her. She reached up to stroke his hard, long cock, peeling the foreskin back to reveal the bulbous, red head. He moaned out loud as she wanked him gently, her mouth still on Jo's pussy. She pulled the cock towards Jo, guiding it into her, watching as it stretched Jo's pussy, as it disappeared, just the head at first, and then the whole length of him.

Jo cried out as she felt the cock enter her, as it filled her, her pussy throbbing around it. She felt Sue's mouth sucking on her clit, her mouth still hungry to taste her. The cock slid in and out of her, the first long, slow strokes being replaced by a faster, more urgent rhythm as their mutual pleasure, their need, built. Sue felt Jo's fingers plunge into her in time to the man's thrusts, her wetness pouring onto her thighs.

They all cried out as their climaxes built. The man roared as he drove into Jo one last time, before holding his cock deep inside her. She felt it jerking as his balls emptied his cum into her. Sue reached up, lapping at his heavy balls. Jo screamed as she felt his hot cum taking her over the edge, her fingers driving deeper into Sue, who in turn cried out her pleasure.

The man pulled out of Jo, and slumped on the ground beside them. Jo rolled off Sue and looked at the man who had just fucked her so deliciously. They both looked at his heavy cock, now soft in his lap, still wet from Jo's juices.

"Sorry," he half apologised, "I couldn't resist!"

He told them his name was Steve, and that he had seen them earlier from his office window. Apparently, they had caused quite a stir when they walked past! They sat together for a few more minutes before he left them, quickly getting dressed before leaving them alone. They looked at each other and laughed. What a day this was turning out to be!

They slipped their dresses and sandals back on, and walked across to the nearest shops. They used the bathroom there to get cleaned up, and to touch up their now smeared body paint. At Jo's suggestion, they then headed out to a large shopping centre a couple of miles away.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers
12