Tricked!

Story Info
More candy next year, if there IS a next year.
3.5k words
4.11
56.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers

The doorbell rang and he glanced at the clock. He didn't get many 'trick-or-treaters', and it seemed awfully late.

"Trick or treat," the couple said.

If they were teenagers, they wouldn't be for much longer. The guy was dressed as The Tic, and the girl wore the hottest pirate outfit Phil had ever seen.

"Great outfits," he laughed. "Here you go. Hold up, have a couple more."

"Thanks," they said, grinning at their loot.

Phil always bought the big theater sized candies, and he'd just given them enough to make a meal. The guy headed back for the street, but the girl paused and looked back over her shoulder.

She answered his questioning gaze by looking down at her own backside, and giving him a hell of a show when he looked down.

Phil clutched his chest in a mock heart attack and leaned heavily on the door jab for support as he smiled his appreciation for the show. The guy squeezed her delightful bottom with a leer and a wink before they jumped into the Beamer idling at the curb. They all waved at each other as the small car burned rubber and whipped into the Harris place down at the end of the block.

Grinning like an idiot, he kept the picture of her ass cheeks hanging out of the pirate shorts firmly in his mind as he closed the door. Every jiggle and wiggle was burned into his brain.

He reached blindly for the candy bowl as he headed back to his computer, and wound up knocking the whole thing over before retrieving a Snickers Bar.

The obnoxious screech of his computer connecting to the Internet had just ended when the doorbell rang again.

"Oh hell," he said, looking at the empty bowl. The half eaten Snickers in his left hand wasn't any help.

"Trick or treat," a girl's voice said as the doorbell rang again.

"Hold on," he said.

Nothing! There wasn't a cotton pickin' thing in the whole joint he could give to a trick-or-treater.

"Damn, I'm completely out," he said as he opened the door.

No one was there.

"Hello?"

Strange. No one could get out of sight that quickly, and there was nowhere to hide in his front yard. He stepped out and looked again. This was very strange indeed.

He turned off the light, locked the door, and went back to his computer.

"Get Huge"; "Add 3 To 4 Inches"; "Women Agree, Bigger is Better"

"Select All"; "Delete"; "Are You Sure?" Hell, yes!

Phil knew that he'd never win a John Holmes 'hung-alike' contest, but sixteen e-mails a day offering to solve this problem were starting to annoy him.

"Too bad they're all scams," he said, waiting for the 'Dump Trash' icon, "Having a big dick would be great."

"This is your lucky day."

Phil nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Who? What? How did you get in here?"

She was black. Not the chocolate shades we think of as black, but the totally alien black of a moonless, starless night. Her blackness made her seem like a hole in reality. She walked right up to him, and his eyes kept sliding off her blackness.

"Aren't you going to ask why you're so lucky?"

The strong smell of something like cinnamon was making him itch, especially around his groin. The smell was giving him an erection where her body couldn't. She was naked, standing inches in front of him, yet he couldn't see nipple or breast in the uniform blackness.

"Why am I so lucky? No, wait! What are you?"

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies," she said, and leaned against him.

She was hot, too hot, feverishly hot. No human could survive running that kind of temperature.

"You're some kind of demon. Satan or something."

"Close enough," she said, and plastered her mouth on his.

He checked her tongue when it shot into his mouth. It was long, longer than normal, but not inhumanly long. It wasn't forked either.

"Thanks, I needed that," she said.

Phil blinked. She was white now. . Not the pink and cream shades we think of as white, but the totally alien white of paint. Her whiteness made her seem like a tear in reality.

"Could you stop doing that?" He blinked again, rubbed his eyes, and tried to see her breasts in the uniform whiteness.

"Better yet," she said, holding her arm across his, "I'll pick the color you love best."

Her arm rapidly darkened and shifted, until it matched his arm perfectly. He looked up and could see her in all her naked glory. His dick throbbed in his pants.

"You like?" she said, turning around.

Turning around was not a simple thing the way she did it. She undulated so his eyes were dragged down to her thighs, twisted and writhed until his eyes were locked on her turning hips, flexed her back so he slid up her spine and started falling into the soft hairs at the nape of her neck, then dipped and wiggled so her ass became the center of his universe.

By the time she was facing him, he was shell-shocked.

"Yes," he croaked on the third try. "This is my lucky day."

She pursed her lips in what looked like a pout, and sidled up next to him.

"I guess you know that I lied about that part, don't you?" she said.

"About being lucky?"

"Yeah," she said, patting his ass, "Basically, you're fucked."

"Is this one of those things where if I make the wrong choice I go to hell?"

"Nope. You're fucked no matter what you do."

"What if I just decide to walk out of here and let you play with yourself?"

They were brave words, considering that his prick was about to tear through his pants.

"Then I'd have to make myself so sexy that you couldn't," she said with a happy little gurgle.

He'd never had his ticker checked, but he was sure that if she didn't have her charms on full blast now, his heart wouldn't take it when she did.

"I don't suppose you mean intercourse when you say I'm fucked, do you?"

"Intercourse," she said, rolling her shoulders. "My, aren't we proper? Yeah, I'm going to intercourse your brains out."

"And then you'll take my soul?"

"I don't know much about souls. Let's just say I'll eat you. That should be close enough."

"You're not talking fellatio, are you?" His dick should have been wilting in fear, but it was eagerly throbbing.

"Fellatio?" she said.

She squatted down, had his dick out in a flash, and her burning hot mouth closed over it. She slurped and moaned for a moment, then stood back up again.

"You mean like that?" she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Yes." His voice was a hoarse rasp.

"Naw, that's not what I'm talking about," she said.

"I thought self preservation was stronger than the sex drive," Phil said. "How come I don't give a shit that you're going to kill me, and all I want to do is fuck you?"

"Life's a bitch, ain't it?" she said.

"If I have to die, I guess this is the way to go. Can you at least tell me what you are? I know it probably doesn't matter, but I'd really like to know."

"Have a seat, Phil," she said.

Phil sat.

"There's a broken gas line in your basement, and in about two hours an automatic switch is going to close. When that happens, the explosion will be on all the news channels for the next three days. Amazingly, only one person will die in that explosion. You.

Phil jumped up, but a strong smell of cinnamon made his knees buckle and he sat back down.

"So you're really here to save me," he said.

"Not exactly," she said. "According to the bid sheet, your two wishes are to have a bigger dick, and to poke a girl in the butt. Is that right?"

"How…? Sure, every guy wants that," he said.

"So I guess this is your lucky day after all," she said.

"Sort of like a last wish," he said.

"Eh, well, you could say that. Sort of."

"You never told me what you were," he said.

"Aren't you an observant little thing," she said, patting his cheek. "While you're in such an observational mood, why don't you observe this?"

She stuck her ass in his face and started swaying it from side to side. The smell of cinnamon disappeared, along with whatever other spells were holding him. She had become a normal woman, skillfully working her ass to entice him.

"No tricks unless you try to get away," she said. She was down on her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder at him, and begging him to come closer with her ass.

The smell of cinnamon was so faint, he thought it was only a memory as he puckered his lips to kiss her ass hole.

"Oh, wait," she said. "Okay."

The smell was gone completely, but he still wanted to kiss her ass.

"Oh, that's nice. Put your tongue in. Oh yes. Wiggle it. Can you bite me? Oh I like that, yes, keep going."

The heat of her body was almost painful. Her sphincter tightened around his tongue in pulses, and it sounded as if a small group of women were telling him what to do and how to do it. She wasn't holding him with any of her tricks, he was free to do what he wanted, and right then he wanted to ram his dick up this delicious ass.

"Oh," she said in disappointment when he stopped. "Ah," she said when he pressed the head of his cock to the rosebud of her ass hole.

"What about the bigger dick part?" he asked.

She giggled and pressed back on him.

The muscles of her sphincter grabbed the head of his cock and squeezed it. He eased deeper, and she took it, squeezing him again. She was burning his cock, but it was a very exciting burn.

"You don't know how much I needed this," she said.

The tightness of her ass, the inhuman heat of her body, and the softness of the two globes of her ass were driving him mad.

"Lubricant," he said. "We should use some lubricant. I have some in my dresser."

"No, don't. I put some on before I came for you. Just fuck me. Fuck me like your life depended on it."

Shuddering, and thanking both heaven and hell, he rammed his entire length into her.

"Oww!" she squawked and pitched forward on her face.

He followed her down, lying on her back, and rammed into her again.

"Eh," she gasped, and her ass clamped around him like a vice.

"Am I hurting you, baby?" Phil said, forcing his cock past her clenched ass.

"A bit," she said. She was grunting every time he slammed into her.

"But you like it, don't you? You like getting fucked up the ass, don't you? Is this the best ass fucking you've ever had?"

"It's…, eh, …the only, …, eh, … one," she said.

She grabbed his hand and bit into it as he mercilessly pounded into her. The pain in his hand melded with the fire in his loins, and he felt the familiar onset magnified a thousand fold.

"Wait!" she said, at the moment of climax, and his whole body locked.

His dick was burning on the inside as well as the outside now. Cum had started its journey, and demanded to be set free.

She lay panting under him, cooing and rotating her hips.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want this to end. It feels too good."

Stiff as a board, he rocked to and fro, as she worked her ass under him. He could feel everything; the softness of her ass, the tightness of the ass hole trying to milk him, her hands on his arms as she tried to pull him up her back and sink his dick deeper into her ass. He could feel it all, including his own body screaming for release, but he couldn't move a muscle.

"Oh that's nice," she said, "but I think I'm used to it now."

She got her knees under her and rose up. She had to hold Phil's arm so he wouldn't tip to the side as she got to a kneeling position. His knees bent as they got upright and she reached behind her to hold his ass and keep him pressed against her.

"Time for your other wish," she said.

She seemed to concentrate; strain, and he could tell she was doing something with her belly. Suddenly, his cock started to hurt.

"How does that feel?" she said.

"It hurts," he gasped, finally able to talk.

"I'll let you relax for a while," she said, and the pain subsided.

She took his hands and put them on her breasts, and he could suddenly move them. His arms were still frozen, but he could squeeze her tits.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," she said.

She reached up and pulled his head down on her shoulder. He could kiss her neck, even had enough movement to lick it a little, but he couldn't lift his head.

"Very nice," she said. "Keep doing that."

She reached around and held his ass again, and his dick started its painful throb.

"I'm making your cock bigger," she said. She sounded a little strained as she said it, and she was pushing her little belly out. "It works like a penis pump, only better."

Phil's eyes were watering, and his fingers were digging into her breasts by the time she finally stopped. It seemed to have tired her, and she released her hold on him as she went down to her hands and knees.

"Ow!" she cried when he tried to pull out.

"What the hell?"

"I told you I was going to make you bigger," she said.

She was panting, with grunts of pain mixed in. He was hurting her, and it was easy to see why.

"I've got the biggest dick in the world," he said. "How did you do that?"

"No," she said. "It's a long way from the biggest, but it hurts like hell. Be gentle, baby."

He pulled it all the way out, and her body twitched when the head popped out. He was huge! He could get his hands around it, but it took both with only a thumbnail's worth of overlap. It had to be a foot long if it was an inch.

"Holy shit!" he said, looking at it.

"Are you going to sit there looking at it, or are you going to fuck me?" she said.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you, baby. I'm going to tear your ass up."

"Easy, boy. You don't want to piss me off."

"A little apprehensive are we? Intimidated by my formidable endowment? Quivering with justifiable phobic terror of my massive tool ripping your sphincter and churning your inner regions with massive man meat?"

She stopped dead and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Do you always talk like that?"

"Ah, well no. I've been doing some writing at Literotica and I want everybody to think I'm smart."

"Well knock it off. You sound like a pompous ass," she said.

That did it! She could force him to have involuntary sex with her. She could rip the flesh from his body and eat it as he screamed in agony, but insulting his writing was going too far.

He rammed his jumbo-sized meat into her, and smiled as she gasped.

"How this, slut?"

"Holy sh…"

"And this, bitch?"

"Ow. Fuck!"

"Does this toast your cookies?" he said, drawing back and impaling her three times in quick succession.

"Ohmygod," she said.

"How…," deep thrust, "…do…," hard, deep thrust, "…you…," wham, "…like…," humpity-humpity-hump, "…these simple words." He went into high gear and her tits were flying all over the place as he fucked her.

"Oh yesss!" she wailed, and her wail sounded like twenty girls having an orgasm.

His Nikes' gave him great traction, and he drove into her time and again. He kept forcing her forward and down until she was flat on her face and his burning cock kept plowing her ass as she squirmed beneath him.

"Ow, you're hurting me." "Give it to me baby. Harder, harder." "You're too big. I can't take it." "Fuck my ass. Make me feel it."

All the voices were different, and they were all coming from her. Whichever one was in charge of her ass was enjoying it, and the soft globes of her ass kept bouncing up to meet his thrusts.

The tingle started in his balls, then seemed to touch his jaw and make his mouth water. He could feel the tickling fingers from his knees to his earlobes, and he was miles beyond his normal orgasm when it started.

"Ohmygod. I don't believe it. Hang on," he said.

He was fucking her with impossibly long strokes, and the orgasm that had started was so intense that it hurt.

"I'm coming," he said.

"Me too," a dozen female voices said.

Some of the voices were done before he was. Others screamed out their joy along with his, and a few finished just a little behind. He heard one mournful "I was so close. Would you eat me?" but the rest of them were silent.

He wanted to ask what kind of committee he'd just screwed, but that would require moving his mouth and he didn't have the energy.

"You certainly learned how to use that thing," she said.

"Ah," he said.

"We really enjoyed it," she said.

He didn't like repeating himself, so he just continued to lie sprawled on her back. A faint sense of urgency was tugging at him as he stared at the clock.

"I'd like to stay like this forever," she said dreamily.

Phil's eyes went wide as he remembered.

"Gas," he said.

"Sorry," she said, and the air was suddenly filled with the smell of cinnamon. "Is that better?"

"No, the heating gas," he said.

"Don't you have a heat pump?"

"Yea, I do," he said. "Why is there a gas line in my basement?"

"Oh, I forgot, the explosion story. Boy is my face red?"

Her face turned red. Not the sunburned pink that we think of as red, but…, ah, never mind.

"You lied to me," he said.

"I told you not to ask any questions," she said.

"You volunteered that information," Phil said.

"Picky, picky," she said.

She got up, and Phil was lifted up with her. He was trying, but he couldn't get his dick out of her ass.

"It's time for me to go anyway," she said, and from out of nowhere, she was holding a pair of blue jeans.

"Ah, I seem to be stuck," Phil said.

She acted as if she hadn't heard him, and put one leg into her blue jeans.

He strained until he couldn't stand the pain any more, and he still couldn't get his dick out of her ass.

She grabbed his leg and stuffed it into the same jean leg her leg was in. She did the same with the other leg, and Phil started getting a very bad feeling as she pulled her pants up around both of them.

"Feels good, don't you think?" she said as she cinched the belt and pulled up her zipper.

She put on a tank top, and he had to scramble to leave his arms free when she pulled it down.

"Not bad," she said, checking herself in the mirror.

Phil looked at the mirror in horror. He wasn't there. All he could see was a knockout babe in tight jeans and a tank top. There was no hint of a man stuffed in there with her.

"Let's find a party," she said.

"Wait!" he said in panic.

"What?" she said, turning her head to face him. It was disconcerting, because her head had turned all the way back and was facing him. The look on her face wasn't reassuring either.

"Ah, I just spotted some candies I must have knocked over earlier," he said, and gave her a sheepish grin.

"Got 'um," he said, holding up two untouched Snickers Bars. "Here, try one."

He dropped to the floor with a thump.

"I thought you said you were out," she said.

"I didn't see them. I knocked the bowl over earlier."

"Okay," she said, peeling back the wrapper and taking a bite. "Hmmm. Thank you."

With that, she gave him a curtsey, opened the door, and left.

"Trick or treat," he muttered.

He looked down at his dick. It was still big, but not as big as it was. Was that just because it was getting soft, or would he eventually shrink down to his original size?

A horn was tooting outside, so he pulled up his pants and stuck his head out the door. It was the guy with the Beamer.

"Hey dude, did you want to come to our party?"

"Why not," he said, locking up and hopping in the kid's car.

"We're all couples, so when this hot chick about your age shows up, I thought of you."

"Does she smell like cinnamon?" Phil asked, as they sped off.

margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers