Our Valentine Gangbang Adventure

Story Info
Wife enjoys first gangbang.
7.3k words
4.41
392.7k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it's been a while since I last submitted a story about our sexual encounters with our friend, Rob. Since my last submission, we have had several sessions with our friend and have both genuinely enjoyed having him join us for sex. By far, most of the sexual activity we engage in is still between just Janice and I...One on one...And the sex is always GREAT. But whenever we get the opportunity to include Rob in the bedroom, the pleasure is that much more for both of us. Quite often, Janice and I will just sit back and talk about what we like best about the threesomes we have with Rob before she and I "hit the sack" and pleasure each other. The discussions we have, seem to bring out the worst in us and we both get turned on by reflecting on the hot and steamy sex we have when Rob and I team up and "double dick" her. Janice loves to have a big cock in her mouth and another fucking away at her pussy at the same time. I, on the other hand, am totally turned on by watching Rob fuck her while she sucks me off...Or the other way around...Watching her suck on his dick while I ram her pussy. I am an extremely visually stimulated person and the sight of watching another guy's cock slide in and out of my wife's mouth or pussy is a total turn on for me. I love to watch Rob clench his teeth and announce that he's cumming while Janice is sucking him off or when he's fucking her.

By this time, we had now had three way sex in every position imaginable...Both with Rob in her mouth and me in her pussy and visa versa. However, at this point in time, we still hadn't done a double penetration and fucked her in the ass and pussy at the same time...But after the encounter I am about to describe, THAT was soon to change!! Sometimes, Rob would cum in her pussy while she was sucking me off...Other times he would pull his cock out of her snatch just as he was about to climax and shoot streams of cum all over her belly or back, depending on what position we had her in while we were fucking her. On other occasions, when we would switch places and she sucked Rob off while I fucked her, he would cum in her mouth...Janice sucking down and swallowing every drop of sperm that erupted from his huge cock...And then, at other times, he would pull his cock out of her mouth and spew huge gobs of hot cum over her luscious lips and beautiful face while she struggled to get as much in her hungry, wide open mouth as she possibly could. Either way, it always turned me on to watch her suck and fuck us both, regardless of which one of us was fucking her or getting sucked off...As I said before, I love to watch another guy's cock sliding in and out of my wife's mouth or pussy!!

There are a few more things I'd like to add before I continue this story and describe what led to my wife's first real gangbang. Janice is a very beautiful and sensual woman. This may sound somewhat Chauvinistic, but it would totally devastate me if she ever had sex of any kind with another guy in my absence. But, to watch her suck or fuck someone else out of pure lust in my presence is the most exciting thing I've ever experienced. I know that she loves me deeply and that makes the turn on so much more intense...Knowing that she's having sex with another guy out of pure lust and for pure physical pleasure rather than out of affection for someone else. I often think that she has the same sex drive as we guys do...Sex just for the sake of sex...I like it when she sees an attractive guy and tells me, "I'd fuck that" in much the same way we guys do or at least think when we see a nice piece of ass stroll by. I'm sure you understand the mind set..."I don't want to marry/love you...I just want to fuck you!" Sometimes she likes to be gently caressed and made passionate love to...At other times, she just loves to get her brains flat out fucked out of her...On this occasion, she got the living shit fucked out of her...And enjoyed every minute...And so did I!!

It all started one evening when Janice and I were watching a porn video that I had purchased at an adult bookstore. We had drawn the shades and were watching it in the family room. The scene that we were watching was of a beautiful woman, who coincidentally looked a lot like Janice, getting gangbanged by five guys on a couch. As we watched the video we both got more and more excited and were ready to go to the bedroom and fuck. Janice is one of those VERY rare women who, like most guys, gets turned on by watching porn videos and this one made her very anxious to have some cock. The woman in the video was getting fucked in every position possible...The guys taking turns fucking her, shoving their cocks in her mouth and even fucking her in the ass. As we continued to watch the video, at one point, one of the guys sat on the couch and the girl rode his cock while facing the camera with her back towards him. As another guy put his cock in her mouth, the camera focused on the dick plunging in and out of her pussy from behind...Exposing her wide open pussy lips sliding up and down on the mammoth cock that was penetrating her pussy. While we watched this scene unfold, and as horny as I was, on an impulse, I asked Janice how she would like to have a big cock like that fucking her while I knelt down in front of them both and licked her pussy. To my amazement and utter delight, she said that the position and idea seemed "interesting" to her...Especially with the thought of another cock to suck on at the same time. We had done the fuck suck scenario with Rob before with him fucking her while I ate her out, but only the three of us. The thought of another cock or two joining in the action was very appealing to me...And as I later discovered, to Janice too.

Instead of going to the bedroom, we got undressed and had sex right there while continuing to watch the video. So we could both see, we fucked doggie style, facing the television set. As I grabbed her hips and began pumping away at her pussy the girl in the video was taking a load on her face while another guy was fucking her. I was fantasizing that this was my wife getting fucked by all these guys and immediately came deep inside her pussy. As I said before, Janice also gets very turned on by watching other people fuck and as my first shot of cum splattered inside of her, she too had a very intense orgasm and we fell to the floor, laughing about how nasty we had just been.

A few days latter, Rob stopped by the house and had a few drinks with us. After our experience in fucking while watching that porn movie, I knew that we were headed for yet another threesome with Rob. As we visited, I asked Rob if he would like to see the video that Janice and I had fucked to the other day. As we reviewed the scene I described, I told Rob how Janice thought the gangbang scenario was "interesting" to her. We had only included Rob in our adventures up to this point and weren't sure about how to find other guys to join us for a gangbang if my wife really wanted to try it. As we continued to watch the video with Rob, Janice impulsively knelt down in front of him at the couch and pulled his pants and shorts down and began to playfully stroke his cock. She looked over at me, smiled and said, "I think I'll just give Rob a real nice blow job while you guys watch that girl taking all that cock in the video." I just sat in my recliner and watched as she lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth. As she sucked his dick, Rob looked down at Janice and asked, "So, would you really like to have several men take their turns fucking and sucking you?" Janice pulled her mouth from his now erect cock just long enough to say, "I do like fucking and sucking you and Brad at the same time. It might be fun to do it with a group of guys...If they were as attractive and had as big cocks as you and Brad." With that, she lowered her head again and took Rob's cock back into her mouth, pressing her face deep into his lap. I sat back, mesmerized by the scene unfolding before me. My wife kneeling down in front of my friend, giving him a blow job while I just watched. We've had several threesomes with Rob before, but this was the first time Janice had one on one sex with him while I just watched. My cock was throbbing inside my pants as I watched my wife suck his dick.

Janice continued to give Rob a very slow and sensuous blow job, sliding her mouth up and down the length of his shaft, teasing him with her tongue as she licked his balls and dick. Finally, he placed his hands behind her head, arched his back and shouted, " Oh God, I'm going to cum!" Janice took him all the way and let out a moan of pleasure as Rob shot a huge load down her throat. As I said before, sometimes she likes to play the porno role and let the cum flow all over her face and lips when she sucks one of us off...But not this time. She swallowed every drop of cum as his cock spasmed in her mouth. Stream after stream of hot cum was spewed past her lips and she hungrily gulped down every drop. When Rob had shot his entire load in my wife's mouth, she wiped off her lips, looked over at me and said, "Next?" At this point I was so horny that I grabbed her by the waist, tossed her on her back and shoved my rock hard cock in her pussy all in one stroke. Janice has the most flat, sexy belly that I have ever seen and the thought that it was now full of Rob's sperm made me wild with desire. As I focused on my dick, sliding in and out of her hot pussy and looked at her slender cum filled belly, I came inside of her in less than a minute. Now it was her turn. She had sucked Rob off and fucked me, but hadn't cum yet herself. I dove between her legs and sucked my cum out of her pussy as she writhed in ecstasy. She came all over my face as Rob sat back and enjoyed the show.

After we had gathered ourselves and opened a few more beers, Rob asked Janice again, "Would you really like to suck and fuck a group of guys and get gangbanged?" After the excitement from the encounter we just had Janice was really turned on and replied enthusiastically, "Sure! If it were possible to do it safely, I think it would be interesting to see what it's like, being that girl in the movie and be taken by a bunch of guys all at the same time!" "What do you have in mind, Rob?" I asked. "Well,'' He began, "I've been going to a swingers club since Susan and I divorced. I really enjoy the get togethers with you and Janice, but I didn't want to force myself on you guys every time I wanted sex, so I joined a swingers club right here in Chicago. It's very exclusive...All members are professional people and most importantly 'safe.'" "What do you mean by 'safe.'" I asked. "Well," He continued, "As I said, it's a very exclusive club...Everyone is screened to be sure that they are disease free and you can only apply for membership with the recommendation of a current member...There's a two month waiting period before you can be accepted and..." He looked right at Janice as he continued. "It's one of the few clubs that allow unlimited single guys to attend their parties...Women can take on as many guys as they want...All together or one at a time...Which ever you prefer!"

Janice and I looked at each other intently...Each of us wondering what the other was thinking. Then, I just blurted out, "If you really want to get fucked by a bunch of guys like the girl in that video we watched, I wouldn't mind seeing it happen...As long as I can watch." Janice smiled at me and said, "Are you sure Honey? I'd be taking a lot of cocks before the night was over. Do you think you could handle seeing me suck and fuck a group of guys while you just sit back and watch me do it?" I eagerly nodded my head back at her in approval. (Handle it??? I thought to myself...Hell, I'd love to see it happen.) So I replied, "Oh yeah...I can handle it alright, but I'm not going to just sit back and watch you doing all those guys and do nothing." "What do you mean?" She asked. "Rob and I are going to join in and be part of the group you take on if you're serious about doing it," I said. A broad grin formed on her glorious lips as she turned to Rob and asked, "How do we join?"

To make a long story at least a little bit shorter, Rob recommended us for membership to the swingers club he had told us about. (I can't mention the name as it's against club policy for the purpose of privacy.) We successfully passed all of their screening tests and anxiously counted the days in anticipation of the two month waiting period to end, so we could attend one of the club's gatherings. During the waiting period, Janice and I would often talk about what it was going to be like having group sex with essentially a bunch of strangers at this club. She told me how surprised she was to find out how much she enjoyed doing Rob and I after that Halloween party I wrote about in my first story, "Our Halloween Treat." She also confessed to me that the porno film we had watched was the turning point that had peaked her interest in pleasuring, and being pleasured by, a group of guys at the same time. She went on to tell me that the thought of taking on several men at the same time was something that she would really like to experience. At one point she actually said, "It would be a real turn on to feel what it's like to have a couple of guys cum all over me while I take on two others...Just so long as you are there to watch and keep me safe. I might even get excited enough to take you and Rob on while I have another cock in my mouth too."

These conversations usually led to us going to the bedroom and having great sex...The thought of her last statement about doing me and Rob while sucking someone else captivated me...Implying a double penetration while giving a blow job...In my view, the ultimate group sex encounter.

The day finally arrived...And as luck would have it, of all days, the first party which we became eligible to attend was Valentines Day. We were about to have the best group sex experience to date. This is where the story about Janice's "first" gangbang really begins!!

Rob stopped by the house on Saturday morning to give us directions to where the party was going to be held that night. He told us that dress was casual...But it really didn't matter what we wore because we probably weren't going to be dressed for very long anyway, once we joined the activities. So, on that evening, Janice and I both chose to just wear a pair of Dockers, tennis shoes and a casual sport shirt and headed out to the club.

I can't tell you how nice of a place this turned out to be, nor how friendly and kind all the members were to us. Everyone made us feel most welcome and we immediately became very relaxed in this new environment when we were informed that we could do just about anything we wanted to do...Get naked or stay dressed, have sex with whoever agreed/wanted to join us or we them, or just walk around the club and watch what others were doing. As it turned out, Rob had told most of his friends at the club about our attending this first party and they all made a special effort to make us feel relaxed and welcome. Each person that we met gave us a few pointers about what kind of activities were going on and they all emphasized how they had a strict policy of mutual respect for everyone, that "no means no", and there was absolutely no pressure to engage in any activity that we didn't want to...By the time we bumped into Rob, we were completely comfortable with the atmosphere and ready to "explore" some of the possibilities.

What happened next, took place so fast that I believe Rob had set it all up this way so that Janice wouldn't have a chance for second thoughts before getting fucked by him and the three friends he was drinking with at the bar. Little did she or I know that in less than 5 minutes, she would be taking turns fucking and sucking them all!!

Rob and his pals were sitting at the bar in a room where most of the people were either nude or wearing just their underclothing. We noticed that he and his friends were wearing only their briefs when we approached them. "So, this is Brad and Janice." Said one of the men that was in the group with Rob. "She looks even better than you described her." He added. Rob waved us over and introduced us to all the guys he was drinking with and, after all of the introductions, he put his arm around my wife while facing his friends and said, "I told the guys here about your interest, Janice...Do you think they'll be acceptable to do the job?"

Janice's face flushed as she realized these guys knew about our plan and had been watching her ever since we entered the room with thoughts of getting a chance to take a turn at fucking her. I don't know if her face was flushed from embarrassment or with excitement, but she scanned Rob and his friends up and down to survey the group. Two of the guys were about our age. (If I haven't mentioned it before, we are both in our mid forties as is Rob.) The third guy was quite a bit younger, I would guess that he was probably only in his mid twenties, maybe 25 or 26. But all of them were clean and neat in appearance and fairly well built too. I'm no judge of how attractive another guy might be to a woman, but I'm sure that Janice thought that they were all fairly good looking.

Before Janice could even give Rob an answer, he began to unbutton her blouse and cupped her tits with his hands. "Let's show everybody what we've got here, OK?" He said, as he removed her top, slid his tongue in her mouth and kissed her deeply while working on getting her pants off with one of his free hands and pressing the back of her head towards him with the other...Forcing her mouth to remain locked with his. Janice didn't have time to react before the four men had formed a circle around her body, now clad in only her bra and panties. "Take your clothes off and join the fun!" Rob enthusiastically called to me. I took off my shirt and pants and decided to just leave my boxer shorts on as I watched the guys close in on my wife.

"Here is what's going to happen to you tonight, Janice." Said Rob, as he broke off the kiss with her and the other guys pressed against her body. He then explained what the guys had in store for her and said, "We are going to have our way with you tonight. You're going to suck us and fuck us and do anything we tell you to do. We won't hurt you, but we won't be real gentle either...A little rough group fuck is the plan. Just so you are comfortable, here is a safe phrase, call it a password if you want, 'fire truck.' If, at anytime you don't like what we're doing, just say your password and we will stop immediately...OK?"

Janice looked at the firm, muscular bodies pressing their hard cocks through their briefs against her. The men didn't wait for an answer and wordlessly escorted her into the next room. This room was what they referred to as the great room where couples were enjoying everything from oral to anal to group sex, some just quietly having a drink while watching what the others were doing. I watched the guys take off their shorts as they once again surrounded my wife. The next thing Janice knew her bra was being stripped from her body and hands were roughly massaging her breasts. A mouth was pressed against hers as she felt more hands removing her panties and dropping them to the floor. She still had not agreed to anything that Rob had said, but the guys knew they had a green light when she very daintily stepped out from her panties that were at her ankles and began to lustfully kiss back at the mouth pressed against hers. Instinctively, as all of the pairs of hands explored her body, she reached down and groped for each of the stiff cocks that were standing at attention all around her...Taking a turn at stroking each one as the men continued to fondle her.

They forced her to her knees...Her pussy just inches away from the face of one of the guys who had laid down on the floor. She let out a moan of passion as she felt a hot tongue force it's way into her pussy and begin to lick her snatch. Two others each took a tit in their mouths as Rob grabbed her by the chin and once more slid his tongue into her mouth. This all happened so quickly that Janice was overwhelmed. The combined stimulation of a mouth on each tit, another pressed against hers, and yet another sucking away on her clit was too much. In no time at all she was screaming in ecstasy, "I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum...Oh God, you guys are going to make me cum." With that, she climaxed as hard as she had ever done before, but was disappointed that it happened so quickly and that it didn't last very long...But this was just the beginning.

12