Erotic Valentine Party

Story Info
Stan is entertainment at BDSM Valentine Party.
7.7k words
4.32
82.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
450 Followers

This story is not for commercial purposes. It is for your adult reading pleasure. The story contains some non-consensual BDSM, a bit of FF/m and a bit MM/m. The story is from my imagination, and the characters are fictitious. I have however, traveled to Oregon, and have met someone from there who is into group sex parties. But alas, I tore my ACL and didn't get to attend a party with them. This story from my imagination is what it might have been like for me – a novice at BDSM.

* * * * *

I was not accustom to group sex, and I was also very naïve in the ways of bondage or S&M so this particular weekend caught me by surprise.

I was in Oregon on business, and since the airfare was so expensive, I decided to stay over a Saturday to keep from paying over $900.00 thus turning a 3 day business trip into an extra few day's vacation. I was afraid that staying over the Friday and Saturday would be boring – but it became very erotic. I have a few online friends that I keep in touch with over the last several years, and there was one couple that I had gotten to know via Email and Instant Messages. We had dinner once before when I was in Oregon, so it didn't seem out of place to call Debbie up and let her know I was in town, and see if they were game for night out. Debbie informed me that they were going to a Valentine party and I was welcome to go with them. More specifically, she said that Ben, (her husband) had to work late and that he would be joining her after midnight, but I was welcome to ride with her.

Naturally I took her up on the offer, and an hour later I pulled into their driveway and rang the doorbell. Debbie answered the door in the most provocative red leather outfit I could ever imagine her in. It encircled her waist and went from her panty covered crotch to just under her magnificent breasts. Her 4 inch high heels made her look a lot taller than the last time I saw her. Her legs were wrapped by a tight pair of fishnet hose, and garter belt held them up. I tried not to stare at this wanton creature before me … but it was no use … she was wise to my eyes.

"Hi Stan, come on in. Don't I just look so much taller in these heels?" Debbie cheerfully asked.

"Fabulous!!" I truthfully acknowledged.

I leaned down and gave her a hug – and as I pulled back, I couldn't help but stare at her full breasts – all pushed from the bottom and the sides to form one hell of a cleavage.

"Hmmm, we might have to do something about the way you're dressed" She admitted. I sheepishly laughed and said "I didn't pack anything quite like your outfit."

"Well, maybe I can let you borrow a few things from Ben." She patted my cheek and said "It looks like you're going to a frat prep party. Would you like to see what he has that will fit you?" When I left the hotel in khaki's and button down dress shirt, I didn't expect to have to change. "What kind of party is this – that you can get away with wearing that?" I tried to politely ask.

"It's an Erotic Valentine party. Most guys will be wearing leather, vinyl, or chaps – you know open fun stuff. Girls will be in thongs, lace and lingerie, or leather like me." She said as she did a full turn to let me admire her outfit.

"What is Ben wearing?"

"He's going as a biker."

I thought about her husband Ben. He is not as short as Debbie's 5' 1" – but very short for a guy at maybe 5' 5" and a bit on the stocky side. So I wondered just what would fit me from his closet. My guess was right – NOTHING. We tried a leather coat, boots, pants, not a thing was going to fit my 6' 3" body. I was about to give up when she told me to strip down, and put on this leather pouch that would cover my crotch. I could tell it had gotten a little wear – because the pouch was soft and large.


Debbie tried to help me adjust the straps that went around my naked ass. She cupped my cock and balls, and teased me "I thought this would be too small on you too --- but it looks like Ben isn't called 'Big Ben' for nothing."

"Well, I can't just wear this --- what else have you got for me?" I asked. "Where the hell will I put my wallet or my keys?"

"Your wallet can stay in the car. It is a private club. Just give them my number and they'll bill us for drinks, as for your keys --- well, I could tell you to shove them up your butt – then again, people might wonder about the key ring dangling out." She laughed at her own joke.

"These – aught to do the trick" She held up a pair or leather bands with a D ring in the center of them. She placed the bands on my wrists and fitted the open slot over the D ring and twisted it so it held the band in place.

"They look like cuffs."

"Well, as you can plainly see – just a turn of the knob - here and you're free again." She showed me. "Besides, you can just clip your car key to this metal ring and you'll never have to worry about it."

"Now, we need something for the upper part of your body." Then she rummaged through a box in the closet, and came out with a leather collar. "Hold still while I fasten this." Then I heard a 'click' and she pulled a small key from the collar.

"If you are good boy – I will let you free" She teased.

Being a captive of this tiny vixen is not an unpleasant way to go. I looked at myself in the mirror. The sight before me was starting to excite me. But when I turned slightly – I saw that my ass was completely exposed and asked her if there was anything that I could do about that. She pulled out a 2 brown leather strips 12 inches wide by 9 inches long. "Here is something that Tarzan would wear" She giggled as she held it to my waist. It did the trick, I no longer felt as naked as I did momentarily before. The final article was a pair of sandals for my feet.

She had me drive, while she gave directions and told me what to expect at the party. I vaguely remember her telling me sometime long ago how that she and Ben like to have group sex. The party we were on the way to was located in a place called the warehouse. It used to me a real warehouse, but the new owners turned it into a private club. She said that there will be 15 or 20 sex rooms, most of them will be in use. There is a main area where everyone congregates, and if I go to the balcony, I can look down into some of the rooms and watch others participating in the fun.

I was a bit apprehensive as I entered the club, but Debbie took my arm and told me "Don't worry Honey. I'll protect you from all the women that will want to jump your body!!" Then she playfully squeezed my butt and led me past the bouncers.

She was right – there were women and men in every form of clothing – leather being the primary favorite of most of the participants. Some people looked awful. If I looked that bad, I wouldn't show my body off at a place like this – but I guess I was just putting some of them down – to make myself feel better. We got a drink, and sat down at a table. Minutes later, a woman came up to Debbie – they hugged, exchanged pleasantries – then she introduced me.

"This is my out of town slave – Stan. Stan please say hello to Mistress Robin!" I shot Debbie a look that could kill – but never the less played along. "Hello Ma'am" I stood up and bowed graciously. OK maybe I could get into playing the roll of a slave to her or Debbie.

Robin ran one hand through my chest hairs, and while her other hand stroked the back of my neck. It sent goose bumps up my spine. "He's CUTE – Where's Ben?" Robin asked Debbie.

"He had to work. He'll be off after midnight and should be able to join us after that." Debbie answered.

Robin announced that the red room number 7 was open – and she has it reserved for 2 hours. She was looking for just the right people to join her – and low and behold she spied diminutive Debbie.

Debbie looked at me – and said "We're game – let's go!"

I followed them to a room that was tastefully decorated - yet something from a cupid fantasy. Plush carpet, over sized heart shaped bed, and low red lighting to make the effects of the room seem that much more dramatic.

I noted that the edge of the bed in several spots had metal loops where someone could be restrained. Guess what --- with these women I WAS THAT SOMEONE.

It didn't take much convincing for me to lie down on the bed, and stretch my arms out so they could loop some rope to my cuffs. All they had to do was stroke my chest, kiss my lips, and fondle my dick and I was putty in their hands.

When my arms were restricted from touching them back – they went to work on me. I was blindfolded, and told "This will keep you from getting too excited over watching us. After all, we both want to use you – SLAVE!"

So I was resting there – feeling them all around me. Touching me, and playing with each other. They were kissing, and moaning, and their play was turning me on. Soon I felt someone's hands on my crotch, and the leather pouch was removed. The Tarzan flap was just flipped up to my stomach. My dick was in their grasp – and then in one of their mouths. For the next 5 or 10 minutes, it went back and forth between them kissing and fondling each other and intermittently caressing my hard shaft. Finally Debbie said "You have to guess which of us is sitting on your face." She stroked my hard on and continued "and which is sitting on your cock. Plus you have to say which you like the best."

I could smell and then taste a very damp pussy above my lips, while the other one aimed my dick at the entrance of her pussy. I was in heaven – or so I believed. How can one guy like me think of another form of bliss than to be with two very attractive women while they use your body for their pleasure and affording you the time of your life in the process?

The first pussy on my face was fantastic but the second was even better. The second girl was a bit more into the scene. She was bucking up and down on my face, and my nose was getting trapped in her folds every so often. I had to time my breathing so that I could survive. She was really into it. When she came -- it was like honey, she tasted that good.

I guessed that Robin was the second one to ride my tongue since she seemed a bit heavier than Debbie, and I tried not to hurt Debbie's feelings by choosing Robin as my favorite. So I went with my gut. "The second one was awesome. She was really into me licking her. I am thrilled beyond words that you both are making one of my favorite fantasies come true –but I will have to say that I liked the second one best."

Debbie smiled at us both – gave Robin a high five and "You win him for the rest of the night" where upon she got off the bed and dressed back up and went out the door. Robin turned her attention to me "So you like me best huh?"

"In blind taste tests --- guys tied to this bed prefer women who in my humble opinion enjoyed the working of my tongue – and cum to prove it." I teased. "Now, if you will unlock me – I will be more than thrilled to continue this."

"Not so fast … I like it when a guy can't escape. Being helpless under me and serving my sweet nectar is good for you." She replied while climbing back up on my chest. Then she gave me a few peppermint Altoids® "This time – try a few of these when you go down on me." She scooted her wet pussy lips to my face.

Without a blindfold this time I could get a much closer look at Robin's finer point – her pussy. It was completely tan, so that she either sunbathed nude or went into the tanning bed that way. Her pussy lips were bare, but above them there was a small patch of hair that was trimmed in the shape of a heart. How appropriate for Valentines Day I chuckled to myself. I eagerly lapped at her pussy for the next 20 or 25 minutes. I alternately sucked hard and slurped the juice from her deep insides, and then licked at her clit to stimulate her some more. She squeezed the sides of my head when the orgasm over took her --- I assumed that she was enjoying herself as much as I was.

I was set free, and we joined the other party participants in the main room. I puffed out my chest and strode proudly in with this beautiful 5'10" blonde who moments before had enjoyed all of my attention.

I felt like a king. I just forgot that I was dressed as a slave. Neglecting that fine point would commence the misfortune that lay in store for me.

I excused myself to the rest room, and waited in line for access to one of the 3 urinals. These were in a row, and had absolutely no privacy between them. Very typical of an older building, and although I am one guy who admits that he's not comfortable taking a leak next to another – sometimes you just ignore it and do your thing. That was what I was trying to do – just urinate, wash and leave – when the guy to my left turn toward me and said "I'm all done"

I ignored him, and continue to concentrate on the task at hand (no pun intended).

He repeated himself. "Boy – I am all done" and just stared at me.

I glanced at this guy. He had his penis hanging out from his pants. It was pointing at me. Although it was soft – it had to be twice as thick as mine, and maybe even twice as long. With just a glance, it was hard to tell. I quickly looked up and saw his face. He had on mirror sunglasses, a goatee and a shaved head. He wasn't wearing a shirt – just some leather loops that cris-crossed his chest. My summation was one word: REDNECK. About that time, my sarcasm erupted as I tried to be witty and put him down at the same time. "I guess you learned that in Kindergarten – show the teacher and all the people in the room what you learned to do." Then I turned to face the wall and again attempt to pee.

He wasn't amused. "You are the only SLAVE in the room. I am ordering you to kneel down, kiss and LICK MY COCK CLEAN, put it into my pants, and then kiss my boots and thank me for letting you do it."

"I am not really a slave. This is just a costume. Besides, I don't think I am your type." I tried to reason with him.

One of the other guys now waiting in line remarked "you gonna' let him get away with that?"

Just what I needed – someone needs to egg this guy on.

I went back to ignoring everyone in the restroom and was not looking when the bald guy grabs onto the back of my collar. "You are the one wearing a collar" With a ferocious yank – I was pulled down to the ground from behind. I fell down in dirt and piss on the floor – nearly naked with my own dick was hanging out of my leather pouch. I quickly gather myself and realize how insecure I feel right about now. This guy is wearing boots that will no doubt be kicking my ass soon. He's in leather pants. I am not. He looks somewhat muscular and from my perspective rather intimidating. I notice the tattoos on his upper arms… crossed barbed wire. Then my eyes are attracted to his formidable shaft hanging from the open pants zipper.

"I am with a couple of females. I am not into being a slave to a guy." I explained.

He didn't budge, but the other restroom patrons didn't seem to be interested with the outcome, and the original two occupants had left. Maybe this sort of thing happens all the time. I didn't know & I didn't care. The only ones left were me, the bald guy with the big dick, and the one who was egging this redneck to not stand for my sarcasm.

I took my chances and shoved the big bald guy right about the kneecaps. He stumbled backwards. I hit the loudmouth guy – directly to the neck as I rushed past him toward the door.

I got away.

I zipped through the crowd and found Robin waiting at a table. I don't think they followed me --- but never the less, I was determined to find a darker place for me to sit with her. Rightfully so, she was a bit turned off by my new aftershave lotion: Dirt and Piss. I told her what had happened. She was sympathetic but thought it would have been much better for me to just say "Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. Let me kiss and lick it Sir. Will there be anything else Sir?" She said "A lot of stuff happens in this BDSM community and some of it can be a little rough. If you blend in with all the other slaves – no one notices. Wearing a collar and fighting back – usually draws a lot of attention. Some Dom's love to break the spirit of a fighter." She then said that I smelled pretty bad and asked if I would mind going back to the restroom and wash up.

I figured they were gone – and besides, I still hadn't gotten to piss yet. Off I went – this time was much more pleasant – if one can describe cleaning off the dirt from my back and shoulders with wet paper towels. But at least I got to take a leak in peace.

As I returned to Robin I noticed she was talking with the guy who had thrown me to the floor not 15 minutes before. I waited to see that they finished talking, and then when I was sure he had left … I approached her and acted like I hadn't seen them. I didn't want to alert her who the guy was roughing me up.

She kissed me, and told me that I smelled much better. Then she took my hand and started leading me out of the room. We took our time – glancing into various rooms as we strolled down the hallway. We saw someone being whipped, another few rooms were very much having sex – usually in group form – 4, 5 or even 6 participants. Then we came to a room that was empty. This one had a lot more bondage items stashed around the room and hanging from the walls. There were a couple of eye bolts protruding from a 2x8 board glued to the floor. She told me to take off my pouch and spread my legs against these two bolts. I asked what she had in mind.

"My pet ---- You are going to be fucked." She teasingly replied.

"With you?" I cautiously asked.

"Silly Pet --- you don't seriously think I would want to leave the room do you?" She ran her hand down my chest, and into my the pouch to grip my cock and balls. "I'm in the mood for some fucking --- and some entertainment. You don't have a problem with that do you? After all, I did win you for the night."

I couldn't argue with this erotic creature. I was horny again. I stripped off my pouch, my Tarzan cover, and stood as she had directed. Several minutes later, my ankles were thoroughly secured about 3 feet apart. The wood between where I was standing was not connected, and Robin removed it – leaving a gap in the middle. It seemed that the bolts went all the way to the floor.

"Do you want to have your hands free – or should I bind them behind your back?" Robin asked me.

"Whatever would please you – Mistress." I decided to play along with the game.

She smiled in an erotic teasing sort of way and said. "I think I will leave you free to flail about. That way when you are eventually immobilized it will be so much sweeter."

I didn't have any idea what she was talking about. But, considering I had been tied to a heart shaped bed hours earlier, and hadn't gotten hurt, I didn't see anything wrong with what she was doing now.

Robin screwed a massive sized dildo onto a pole, and attached that pole to some sort of stand. This way the ominous rubber cock was pointing skyward. She squirted a generous amount of KY jelly all around the shaft and the head of the dildo. Then she shoved some of her greased fingers into my anus.

Naturally, I was a bit nervous. "What are you going to do with that?"

"You'll see Pet" She hummed as she set it below my oiled up bottom.

"Robin, just how big is that dildo?" I flinched as it brushed my exposed hole.

"I'm not sure – maybe 12 inches. But that is not the severe part --- the unpleasant measurement is its 3 or 4 inches thick at its widest part." She explained. "Now be a dear and get up on your tip toes." I did as instructed and she adjusted the pole so that the dildo cock head nestled snugly against my lubricated butt hole. "Think you can stay that way pet?"

"I --- I just don't know." I answered with trepidation. I tried to reposition myself and as I did – I came down upon the firm dildo head. "You are going to try to fuck my ass with this?"

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
450 Followers
12