A Birthday Fantasy - 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put yor clothes in the dresser. They's wet wipes in the top drawer. Keep your pussy and your ass clean. You got any condoms?"

Chelsea shook her head.

"Fuck! Ok. I'll get you a few. You bring your john up here and get your business done. We ain't into no snuggle and kiss. Fuck'em. Suck'em and get to the next one. Some of these pricks are mean. Sing out if you get into trouble. There is a boy at the end of the hall listening. The shitter is at the end of the hall too. Jus remembers, you is here to fuck not talk. Get them things put away and let's get to work."

Chelsea folded the dress and put it, the hat and gloves in the drawer. As she turned, she noticed that there were cameras mounted in all four corners of the room. Lucille saw her eyes.

"Yeah. They watchin you. I gots no idea what is going on. Don't wants to know. I suspect you best put on one hell of a show or dat Tig gonna beat you like a stepchild."

Lucille opened the door and waited for Chelsea to come into the hall. Chelsea took a deep breath and stepped out, headed for her first experience as a whore.

Lucille led her downstairs and into what she termed the Salon. As they entered, she announced, once again.

"This here whore is Chelsea. She is workin so you sons of bitches keep her skinny white ass busy!

Lucille walked to a cabinet, grabbed a handful of condoms and handed them to Chelsea.

Laughter cascaded around the room and one tall skinny man came forward, sauntering slowly across the room, his eyes moving up and down her slowly.

"I am sure cravin' some white twat tonight. Come on bitch. Get your ass up them stairs so's Jojo can show you what is really like to get fucked."

He slapped her on the ass as she turned to go up the stairs and followed closely along behind. Chelsea led him to the door of the room and then closed it behind them. When she turned, Jojo was holding a handful of 20-dollar bills. He thrust his hand out to her. She took the money, smoothed it and counted 5 20-dollar bills. Her first 100 dollars.

"Come on bitch. On you back on that bed. Get them legs up in the air!"

With the memory of Dan's agonized scream in her head, she moved stoically to the bed, sat down and then rolled into the middle of the mattress atop the stained sheets. Jojo followed her, kneeling and pushing her legs up. He positioned himself below her holding her ankles in one hand as he undid his trousers with the other taking his uncircumcised cock free. It was already hard and a drop of precum sat on the end. With his cock free, he took one of her ankles in each hand and spread her legs wide pushing her knees back almost to her shoulders.

"I'll be goddamned. I ain't never seen no shaved pussy before."

He stopped and looked around.

"Where them fuckin' condoms bitch. I don't want none of that shit them other fuckers might be spreadin' around."

She pointed to the table where she had laid the condoms. He took one, ripped it open with his teeth and rolled it down his cock. He then picked up her ankles again and spread her wide and rolled her hips up.

"That is one pretty slit. It's gonna look even better stretched around Jojo's cock."

He maneuvered forward and put the head of the latex covered cock at her pussy. He started to push and then relaxed and pushed again. A frown crossed his face.

"Fuck, you dry as my dead grandma's pussy. What's up with you?"

He spit into one hand and rubbed it over the head of the condom. Returning to his place he grinned.

"That's gonna have to do 'cause Jojo is bringin' it home."

He raised up on his knees and then drove downward and forward. The bit of spit on the condom helped some but the sudden unlubricated entry caused her to arch her back and scream. Jojo paid no mind to her and kept pounding his way deeper and deeper until the entire length of his cock was buried inside her. She was gasping in pain as he pulled back and drove down and in again. Her body, in defense, was lubricating as best it could. Feeling her ease a bit, he picked up his pace until he was grunting with exertion as he ran his cock like a piledriver into her pussy. It didn't take long for him to reach a groaning growling orgasm, humping against her rapidly. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath and then pulled his cock out, slipped the cum filled condom off and tossed it toward the cardboard box doubling as a trash can near the bed.

He crawled from the bed and looked at her as he adjusted his trousers. She lay with her feet pulled up close to her ass, her knees splayed apart, exposed. Sobs shook her occasionally and she lay with her eyes closed.

"You gonna have to get more into this girl. That was fine for me but some of these other brothers are gonna spect you to fuck back and at least act like you enjoyin it. They start complaining to Tig and he will make sure you understand how to please'em."

He turned and walked out the door.

12