A Family Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We faced each other in bed. I caressed her face and kissed her luscious lips again. Mom placed her hand on my cock and whispered, "Adam dear, please come to me. I am too aroused for foreplay."

I knelt between her shapely thighs, inserted slowly my tumescent cock into her moist cunt, and started moving in and out. I was horny and the friction between my shaft and her pussy was too much. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold for long...

"Mom, I am very horny and you are so sexy... If I continue, I'll climax in one minute!"

"That's OK. You are young and need LITTLE time to recover. Cum inside my vagina whenever you feel like it. Like you, I am extremely aroused, and about to cum soooon... Oh god! I aam cuuming..., Fuuck mee haaarder!!!"

I orgasmed half a minute later, flooding her cunt with my spunk. I continued pounding her pussy, and for the first time in my life, my dick did not deflate after my climax. Mom recovered partially five minutes later. I increased my strokes, and my hands tweaked her magnificent swaying tits. I pinched her right nipple and she groaned. I used my other hand to find her puffy clitoris and tilted it from side to side. Mom began to whimper and her body shuddered, as a second, more powerful orgasm, took over her. After my first ejaculation, I could hold it for a longer time. I increased the speed and heard her blubbering unintelligible words. I slowed down ten minutes later, allowing her body a short rest.

I watched her face and body and she looked so vulnerable, and pretty and the view was extremely erotic. At that moment I thought Mom deserved the maximum I could give her. I kissed her neck and my mouth descended on her body, sucking lightly on her left nipple, continuing down to her concave navel and going down further to her mound.

I heard her saying, "Honey, you did enough. I came like gangbusters twice, just kiss me."

However, I was determined to make her climax one more time. I licked her labia, feeling the taste of my prior discharge. I sucked on her sensitive love nub and inserted 2 fingers into her pussy, rubbing her front wall. Mom's pulse increased and she gasped. Seconds later her third and most intense orgasm began. I continued my oral and manual manipulations of her genitals, but my achy erect cock reminded me it wanted its fair share of the action. Again...

I moved up, penetrated her cunt with my rigid pole, and started fucking her with abandon. Her body convulsed uncontrollably and I heard her screaming. I came a few minutes later granting loudly.

We rested on her bed for half an hour before she opened her eyes, smiled at me, and whispered, "Adam, my man. You were awesome! You ravaged my body mercilessly, and I loved every minute of it! I am sweaty like a pig. I'll take a shower and sleep for a week." She kissed me and said, "Honey, I'll see you for breakfast."

...

I woke up at 8 am by my mother who opened my window. She kissed my lips lightly, "Lazy bum, it's time for breakfast. Your toast, over-easy eggs, and coffee will be served in 15 minutes. Don't be late."

I went to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. I was in the kitchen 20 minutes later. My food was on the table in front of my chair. I went to help Dad get into his wheelchair. He smiled at me and signaled a thumbs up.

I drove him to the kitchen when Mom was placing his meal before him.

She looked at him with a smile, "Frank, you and Adam ganged up on me. You are the one who convinced him to take advantage of his vulnerable mother. Shame on you! I don't know if I should love you or hate you. I'll have to discuss it with my new lover."

He smirked, "Ruby dear, I hope this discussion will be less loud than the 'discussion' you two had last night..."

The three of us started laughing.

12