A Fantasy Cums True Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't know and don't care," he replied as he twisted and thrust his fingers in and out of her saturated pussy while rubbing her swollen clit with his thumb, "cuz I'm just as turned on as you are."

"OHHHHHHHHH," she gasped as she humped against his hand.

"You're so fucking sexy when you get like this," he said, lustfully. "You're driving me nuts."

Karen leaned forward, almost slipping off the SUV, as she wrapped her arms around him. "Kiss me," she sighed as she pulled his face to hers, meshing her open mouth onto his.

They clung to each other, their tongues battling madly as if they couldn't get their mouths close enough together.

When they finally broke apart, he gently pushed her back onto the hood, spreading her. "I can think of somewhere else I'd like to kiss," he sighed as he lowered his head between her legs, once again.

"Go ahead, lover. Kiss it. Lick it. Lick my wet, horny pussy."

The heady aroma of her arousal made him feel light-headed as he descended. The outer lips of her pussy were spread like the petals of a flower revealing the lush moistness within. Gently, he kissed the lips, the tangy taste heightening his desire for her.

"Suck me, baby. Arrgghhhhh. So gooood. Lick my cunt ... Yes baby, yes ... Play with my clit ... that's right ... ohhhhhhhh ... rub your thumb across it." She sighed as she arched her back. "Bring it here like this ... seeing my mom ... so turned on. Suck my clit ... Lick it with your tongue ... Yessss ... Lick me, baby ... Lick me ... Lick my pussy."

He did just as she asked. Starting at the base of her slit, he slowly worked his way up the outer edge of her pussy and gently probed and sucked on her fleshy outer lips as his fingers continued to tickle the insides of her tunnel.

"Ohmigod ... yesssss ... owwwww ... right there," she croaked as the tip of his tongue slid across her clit. "Yes ... yes ... That's it ... suck my pussy baby ... Bite my clit ... Eat me, lover ... Eat my pussy ... Make me cum ... Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... Yes ... Yes ... Yes ... so close ... can't wait any more ... gimme your cock ... fuck me," she pleaded.

Dan instantly pulled his head from between her legs as his tongue licked her juices from his lips and he stood and grabbed her by the waist. His cock was pointing out in front of him like a spear as he pulled her to the edge of the SUV. Then in one fluid motion, he pulled her over the edge of the SUV and his cock found the entrance to her sodden hole as she slid lower.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," she hissed as his rod entered her, sliding deeper and deeper until the tip of his cock pressed against the back wall of her pussy and the base of his cock rubbed against her clit. "Sooooooo goooooodddddddd," she moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she began grinding herself against him.

Instinctively, he grabbed the globes of her ass and used them to lift her almost all the way off his cock before lowering her back down.

"Ohhhh, just like that. Bounce me on your cock. Let me feel it nice and deep," she sighed as she leaned backward and braced herself on her elbows.

Their pace rapidly increased, both realizing they weren't going to be able to continue like this much longer. That was when she pushed him away saying, "Let me turn around. I want you to fuck me like the guy was fucking my mother."

He lowered her to her feet and watched as she quickly spun around and pulled up her skirt revealing her dripping wet pussy. As she placed her hands on the hood of the SUV, he could see the way her tits jiggled as she leaned over while the thin material did little to conceal the way her nipples protruded against the soft fabric. Animalistic lust overwhelmed him as he stepped up behind her again. "You're wearing too much," he growled as he reached around and grabbed the front on her top. The first two buttons popped open when he tugged on it but the other three held stubbornly until he yanked on the top. The sound of the buttons bouncing against the hood as they were ripped off was only overshadowed by her wail as he drove his cock back into her at the same time.

"AAAIIIEEEEEEEEE," she screamed, a combination of surprise and the feeling of his cock thrusting into her.

"Now you're mine," he moaned as he squeezed her tits causing milk to spray from her nipples.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... fuck me ... take me!!"

He continued ramming his hard cock into her pussy as he leaned forward and bit her shoulder lightly. At the same time, she ground herself back against him, her breathing becoming labored as she groaned between thrusts. Standing up, he grabbed her hips and lunged into her, driving his cock all the way to the hilt. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" she yelled as his shaft drove in and out of her core. "Don't stop ... whatever you do ... don't stop," she whined through clenched teeth, grunting and thrusting herself back at him. "You're one hot bitch!!" he groaned as he began to grunt and groan, impaling her on his rock hard member. "Ohhhh fuck, yessssss ... DO IT ... FUCK ME ... FUCK YOUR HORNY BITCH ... YOUR HOT LITTLE SLUT ... FUCK ... FUCK ... FUCK ... DOOO MEEEE!!" She screamed so loud that it caused the birds in the trees to take flight in fear. The only sounds that followed were the slapping noise of his flesh against hers and the soft, continuous, "Yes ... yes ... yes," that flowed from between her pursed lips.

Moments may have been hours or days for all either cared as they grew closer and closer to the end. And it may have been only seconds after he felt her pussy begin to tighten and pulse around his cock that he heard her moan, "Gonna cum."

"Me too," he groaned as he felt the semen in his balls begin to surge up his shaft.

"Do it, darling ... Fill me. Cum inside of me ... Just like the first night we were together. Just like every night and any night you want me," she sighed as her body began to twitch and jerk around his shaft.

Her words washed over him as his cock began to throb sending strand after strand of his cum into her. "HERE IT CUMMSSSSSSSS," he groaned.

"UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!" she cried out. She felt his cum splattering against the walls of her pussy sending her even higher into orgasmic oblivion as her body released a flood of her pussy juice squirting out around his shaft. Yet, her hips continued to jerk and bounce against him, frantically pulling at his shaft trying to drain him of every drop

Colors of every shade exploded in front of her mind's eyes as her body trembled and it was only because he leaned forward trapping her against the SUV that she didn't collapse to the ground.

When their orgasms finally subsided, they slid to the ground, clutching one another, trying to catch their breaths.

"I ... I ...," she hesitated before continuing. "I'm not sure how to explain this but I can't say this was the best sex we've ever had but it was definitely different," she sighed in amazement.

He glanced in the direction of her mother's house before replying, "I know what you mean."

Afterward, they sat silently listening to the sounds around them as the sun slowly began to set.

"I think we better get going," she sighed. "I told your parents that we'd be back by 7 to pick up the kids."

He stood up, silently and then helped her up.

Her arms slid up and around his shoulders as his wrapped around her waist and their parted lips pressed together in a kiss. When he pulled her tighter against himself, she tightened her arms around his neck, their open mouths grinding against one another in a slow, loving kiss. The quiet moaning, "mmmmmmmmm", the only sound around them. Their kiss went on for several moments, neither one of them in any hurry to break it off.

Just at that instant her phone rang making her jump and for the briefest of moments she thought about ignoring the call until she recognized her mother's ringtone.

"Hey, mom," she said nonchalantly as Dan opened the door and helped her in.

"Hey, sweetie. I ... I wanted to call and ... ummmmm ... apologize for ... ummmmm ... earlier."

"Earlier?" Karen replied, trying to sound like she didn't know what her mother was referring to.

"Don't give me that 'little miss innocent' tone, young lady. I saw you and Dan in the reflection from the painting above the fireplace.

"Oh. We ... ummmmm ... didn't mean to disturb you. We didn't know you had ... company."

Jamie chuckled as she replied, "That wasn't 'company'. That was Alexi. He's my ... ummmm ... what should I call him ... personal assistant. You know, just like Brian had. We met while I was overseas working on some new business contacts and, well, a woman's got 'needs' no matter how old she gets."

"Oh yeah," Karen replied, as she held her blouse closed. "I know all about a woman's needs. Fortunately, Dan just got done taking care of my needs too."

The phone went silent for a moment before he heard Jamie laughing. "You naughty, naughty girl."

Karen began to laugh too. "I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as the old saying goes. And I should warn you now, Dan fucked me so hard and filled me up with so much cum that I could get pregnant again."

Once again the phone went silent. Jamie was both shocked and turned on by what she's just heard. A thrill ran through her as she watched her lover stretched out on a lawn chair on the patio. The image of her daughter and future son-in-law danced through her head and settled between her legs reigniting her desires.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," she said softly as she quickly stripped off the sheer peignoir robe she'd been wearing, "but if you'll excuse me I think I see something I need to take care of," she finished, stressing the word 'need' as she blew Karen a kiss and hung up.

Now, completely nude with the exception of a pair of black high-heels, Jamie walked out onto the patio and rubbed the front of her lover's swim trunks, gently fondling his cock. "Come here, baby. Let's see if we can have some more fun," she whispered seductively as she pulled his rock-hard cock from his trunks, and after straddling his lap, slowly lowered her lust-inflamed pussy onto it.

Any hopes of seeing each other in the near future disappeared the next day when Karen received a call from Jamie. She'd received a call from one of her new contacts warning her that Brian had been talking to some of the companies that had just signed new contracts. Apparently, they were talking about re-negotiating the terms of the original contract or joining with a company that Brian now represented.

One week quickly turned into one month and then three. After 14 weeks on the road, Jamie was stretched out on the lounge chair on her patio when she heard the doorbell ring. Slowly, she rose and walked to the door, to find Karen and Dan standing there.

"Hey, mom. How are you doing?"

"Feeling tired, sweetie."

"I see you're getting settled in again."

"What would you expect. This is my house," Jamie said light-heartedly. "Now that all the contract work is done and the company is doing so well I have all the time in the world for what I want to do."

"I see you've also taken on a much more 'relaxed' way of dressing," Karen teased.

Jamie stood there with a slight blush on her cheeks as she looked down at what she was wearing. It was a far cry from what she'd worn most of her life and definitely not something she'd have worn to the office. Her blouse was sheer with a delicate floral pattern. It was tied under her bust and barely concealed the flesh-colored bra under it. The bra itself was a modified shelf-bra that came up just over her nipples and provided plenty of support underneath but a sheer layer over the top half of her breasts. Her skirt was long and flowing with slits up both sides that allowed her to move easily and show off plenty of her toned legs. To add to the look, she wore a gold and pearl necklace that dangled from her neck down through her cleavage until it became lost in the material and she had high-heels wedge sandals on her feet.

"And you seem to have gained a little weight too," Karen finished.

"What do you expect when you're in a 'family way'?" Jamie replied, her face beaming.

At 49 years old, Jamie was 3 months pregnant. She'd let her hair grow out so it now hung almost to the middle of her back and had stopped using any dye so the roots were white. Her skin was a deeply-tanned olive, just like Karen's, but there was still no sign of any tan lines. Her eyes were blue-gray and seemed to shimmer in the sunlight. The biggest change was to her figure. Her bust had increased almost two full cup sizes from a 34D to a 34F. While her stomach had a definite 'baby bump' and her waist seemed to have gotten slightly larger giving her a well-rounded, healthy look.

"Gotta admit, mom, it looks good on you but what does Alexi think?"

"I have no idea," Jamie replied nonchalantly. "The moment I told him I was pregnant he took off like a bat-out-of-hell. I'm surprised he didn't break the sound barrier at the speed he was going when he left."

"So you're all alone now?"

"I wouldn't say that," Jamie replied, an impish grin on her face. "You'd be amazed at how many men have fantasized about ...," she glances at Dan and Karen before continuing, "fucking an older woman, especially if she's pregnant."

Karen's face instantly turned a deep shade of red, though from embarrassment at hearing her mother use the 'F-word' or some perverse thrill she wasn't sure. "So what are you planning to do about the baby?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, a ... ummmmm ... mature woman ..."

"You mean OLD don't you?"

"I ... ummmmm ... no ... I mean ..."

"Listen, sweetie. I can see how the women at the OB doctor's office stare at me. Compared to them I'm damn near ancient. But this is something I want."

"I thought you and dad decided not to have any kids after I was born."

"Actually, that was your dad's decision. After we had you we originally planned on having one or even two more kids but he got wrapped up in building the company. Later on, we talked about it again but just after that he got diagnosed with cancer and the chemo literally killed any chance we might have had. But it's always been my hope and dream to have another baby. So I guess you can say that at my age this is a fantasy come true."

When Dan and Karen left several hours later, they felt much better about Jamie's decision and as they drove down the driveway, Karen looked back at the mom's house and thought, "And who knows what other fantasizes might come true in the future?"

12