A Flirting Workshop with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unique. And wonderful."

"Definitely wonderful."

"Hear! Hear!" said Landon. He raised his plastic cup. "To Z, who is wonderful and unique. We all vow that her first name will never pass our lips again."

Everyone raised their drink and said, "Hear! Hear!" We all drank in her honor.

Z was blushing. She was obviously touched by all the nice words. "And all of you are unique and wonderful. Big group hug." She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the hug. We hugged each other for a good 20-30 seconds.

Normally, we were very harsh on the movie, ripping it with all the gusto we could. But not tonight. It was like all of us were too happy to think of something mean to say.

* * * *

Thursday, Z dropped by in the afternoon. With the cooler weather, she was dressed in jeans and a long-sleeved T-shirt. As usual, she went straight to Dimitri. "Good luck on your tests tomorrow."

"Thanks."

Z said to me, "And good luck to you too."

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for noticing I still exist."

"I know you exist. You're driving me home tomorrow as soon as I'm done with my last class." Z turned back to Dimitri. "Excited about seeing your parents?"

"Yes. We will have a good time in San Diego. Did you get back your Calculus test today?"

"Yes." Z brought her hand to her face and gave Dimitri a shy look.

"How did you do?"

"Oh, I got a 100."

Dimitri smiled widely and said to me, "Your sister is smart. Very smart. And a very good student." Dimitri opened a desk drawer and pulled out a box. "Such a good student deserves a reward."

Z put her hand on her hip. "Dimitri," she said in a mildly scolding tone, "One present was more than enough."

"I will see you only a little bit tomorrow before I leave for my flight, then I will not see you for nine days. I give you something to remind you of me while you are away."

Z gave him a mildly displeased look, and then said "Okay," as she reached for the box. "Victoria's Secret again." She sat down on my bed. The tape on the box had already been cut through, so Z quickly opened it. She pulled out a bra that was black with white polka dots and held it up for a moment. "Nice pattern". She set it next to her and pulled out of the box a pair of panties with the same pattern. She held them up longer, inspecting them. "Not much material." They had a decent-sized triangle in the front, but a tiny triangle in the back. She put the panties back in the box and held the bra up for a longer inspection. Its back looked something like a sports bra. "Look at the cups," she said to Dimitri. "They have less material than usual. It'd show off a lot more boob than a normal bra would." She put the bra back into the box, stood up, and faced Dimitri with her hand on her hip. "Do you think I'd wear lingerie this revealing?"

Dimitri couldn't meet Z's gaze. As he was looking down, he said, "They looked very nice on the website."

Z arched an eyebrow. "What would your parents think of you buying your roommate's sister such sexy lingerie?"

Dimitri looked proudly at Z. "If they knew how much my roommate's sister makes me want to study - I must do well on my next test so I can make Z smile when she asks my test score - they would tell me to buy you everything for sale at Victoria's Secret."

Z smiled, accepting defeat. Z took the box and walked toward the closet. I watched to see if she'd do a reprise of the last time she tried on a bra from Dimitri, but she went into the closet this time. I looked at Dimitri. He looked disappointed. He gave me a shrug. I was surprised to find that I too was disappointed. I knew the show would have been for Dimitri, but I would have gotten to watch. It had been a while since I had seen a girl half-naked, and my sister had a nice body. Not that I was checking out my sister or wanting to see her half-naked. Okay, I did want to see her half-naked, but I didn't WANT to see her half-naked.

I had gotten over my jealousy of Z flirting with my friends. Yes, part of me still wished she paid more attention to me when she dropped by for visits. But it was me who got to have long talks with her as I walked her back to her dorm after movie nights. What my friends got was flirting and no conversations of real substance. It was like Z was keeping them at a particular emotional distance. I got to see the real Z while my friends only got to see Z in her flirting mode. I liked the real Z, and our conversations at the end of movie nights were the highlights of my week. My friends were jealous that I was the one who got to walk Z back to her dorm and not them.

The closet door opened, and mine and Dimitri's heads whipped in its direction. Z jumped out from behind the door, facing away from us. She was wearing only the panties and the bra. The panties were basically a thong, with a small triangle of fabric at the top of her ass crack. We could see all of her well-rounded ass. The bra showed off her lean, long back. Z wiggled her butt for a few seconds and then jumped back behind the closet door. We heard her laugh as she closed the door.

Dimitri and I looked at each other stunned. Had we really seen that vision of feminine beauty? Neither of us could believe that Z had done what she did.

We both sat in our desk chairs in silence. A minute later, the closet door opened, and Z walked out in her jeans and T-shirt, carrying her shoes. She gave Dimitri a saucy grin. "They fit. Thank you, Dimitri." Dimitri didn't respond. I guessed he was still in shock. "So, what are you going to do in San Diego?"

Dimitri shook his head as to clear his thoughts. "I do not know. My mother sent me the airplane ticket Monday. That is all I know."

Z was tying her shoes. "I've never been to San Diego. The pictures I've seen are very pretty. They have a great zoo there. I'm envious." She chatted with Dimitri for a few more minutes. "Be here when I come over after my classes. I want to say goodbye to you."

"And I want to say goodbye to you."

Once she was gone, Dimitri turned to me. "I tell you a secret. You no tell Z, okay?"

"Okay."

"My parents are bringing my girlfriend with them."

"You have a girlfriend?" Dimitri had never mentioned a girlfriend before.

"Sofia. She was my girlfriend before I leave for college. When I leave, I say goodbye to her. I do not expect to see her again. Last October, my parents tell me we are going to Disney World in November, and Sofia will be there. We had a good time. It was like I never said goodbye."

"Why didn't you tell people about her?"

A pained look came across Dimitri's face. "My life is in America now. I go to med school. I become an American citizen. Why not marry an American? But my parents want me to marry a Ukrainian. Sofia's father is my father's biggest customer."

"And your parents are paying for your college..."

"My parents pay for everything." Dimitri made a sweeping gesture. "I tell them what I told you about our female classmates, they are happy and give me money. When they see me with Sofia, they are happy and give me money. If I told them about Z, they would be very unhappy."

"And if they are unhappy, they may stop giving you money."

Dimitri nodded. "If I marry Sofia, her whole family can move to America. Things are very unstable in Ukraine. No one feels safe. Much better to take what money you can and move to America. If my parents tell me in San Diego that I must marry Sofia, I will marry Sofia. And she will be a good wife." Dimitri let out a sigh. "But this time when I am in bed with Sofia, I will be thinking of Z."

* * * *

Z> D gave me a VS bra and panties

K> Did you do what I told you?

Z> The panties were practically a thong

K> Did you do what I told you?

Z> Yes. You're so evil :)

K> :) You loved doing it. Admit it

Z> My heart was pounding when I did it

K> D liked it, didn't he?

Z> He loved it. He couldn't talk after

K> And you loved that he loved it

Z> Okay. I did

K> You can wear the new bra and panties when you say goodbye. Hehehe

Z> I can't do what you suggested

K> We'll discuss it more tonight. I have something else to discuss as well

Z> What?

K> A favor for a friend. E will enjoy it

* * * *

I got a text message from Z: On my way. Will say goodbye to Landon and Rob before going to your room

I checked once again that I had everything packed. I didn't like having nothing to do. The adrenaline was still pumping through my body from the back-to-back tests I had taken. I felt I had done well, but I wouldn't know for over a week. I thought about starting a conversation with Dimitri, but I couldn't think of anything to say. We had already discussed how we thought we had done on our tests. He didn't know anything about what he would do in San Diego, other than boink Sofia. He was packed and would catch a ride to the airport in fifteen minutes. He also looked too pumped up to do anything but wait for Z. He kept looking at the door longingly.

Dimitri finally asked me, "What is there to do in your town?"

"Not much. See friends. Go to Walmart and do my Christmas shopping. Put up Christmas decorations. I won't be spending a huge amount of time with my parents as they will be working Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday." The school district was off only Thanksgiving and Black Friday. "The doctor my mom works for will be on vacation the whole week with his family, so my mom will be seeing all of his patients. Z and I will take care of his house while he's gone. Seeing friends is the most interesting thing."

"You go ride horses? You shoot guns?"

I laughed. "No, nothing like that. Our neighborhood is a lot like the neighborhoods around here. Just fewer businesses to drive to."

I thought of an old country song and sang it:

Mammas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
Don't let 'em pick guitars or drive them old trucks
Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such

Dimitri looked confused. He probably hadn't heard that song before, and I didn't have the best of singing voices. I smiled at his confusion before checking my phone. It had been a while since Z had sent her message. She was taking her sweet time saying goodbye to Rob and Landon.

Then Z came in through our door. She was wearing a royal blue tank top with spaghetti straps and bright purple leopard print leggings. I had seen neither before. They didn't really go together. Z normally dressed with better style than that. She dropped her bags by the door.

Z went straight to Dimitri. "All set for your trip?"

"Yes. You have a good time with your parents."

"And you have a great time in San Diego." Z dropped the pitch of her voice. "You know Dimitri, you're very special to me." She reached up with her right hand and grabbed the left spaghetti strap. "I'll miss you a lot these next nine days." Z pulled the spaghetti strap down, so it was down on her arm. Her eyes were locked on Dimitri's as she did so. The black strap of her bra was now clearly visible as well as the top of the cup. It was the bra Dimitri had given her yesterday. Z said huskily, "I'll think about you all the time while I'm alone at home." She grabbed the bra strap and pulled it to just below the top of her shoulder. "Poor, poor me all alone in my boring hometown." She pulled the bra strap down next to the spaghetti strap. "I want you to think about me while you're in San Diego." Dimitri had a deer-in-the-headlights look as he stared at Z's upper left chest. Z said even more sultrily, "Promise me you'll think about me in San Diego." She pulled the spaghetti strap down further, exposing more of her bra.

Dimitri stood there as if he was made out of stone for a few moments, and then he said, "Yes, yes. I will think about you."

"Wonderful." Z stretched the word out, filling it full of promise of reward.

Z moved forward and hugged Dimitri. As she did so, she used her left hand to deftly pull her bra and spaghetti strap back into place. I was amazed at how she could expertly maneuver the two straps without looking at them.

Z pulled back from the hug and turned toward me. "Ready to go?"

"Been ready for a while."

I grabbed my two bags and headed toward the door. When we got close to the door, Z turned back to Dimitri. "Remember your promise."

"I will think of you, Z. All the time. All...the...time."

Z gave him a sultry grin and then turned, grabbed her bags, and joined me in heading out the door.

The last glimpse I had of Dimitri, he looked dazed and confused as he waved gently to us.

* * * *

When we got in the elevator, Z said, "I can't believe I did that. Man, my heart is pounding. That was so crazy."

"That was quite a goodbye."

Z shook her head in disbelief. "It was all Katharine's idea. I can't believe she talked me into doing it. That was so over the top."

I smiled. "It was."

"And that was the least scary one. I gave Landon and Rob the same goodbye."

"You did?"

The elevator doors opened, and some students got in. Z and I were quiet until we got outside my dorm. Z reached into one of her bags and pulled out a jacket. Once we were away from the other students, I asked, "You gave Landon and Rob the same goodbye?"

"Yeah. I've never flirted with them before without you around. I was terrified they wouldn't let me pull away from the hug. But they did."

We hiked in silence for a while. I was absorbing that Katharine had pushed Z to give such a dramatic goodbye to my three best friends. What else had Katharine pushed Z to do?

I said, "It's a little cold for that outfit." I couldn't resist adding. "And it's a pretty wild combination."

Z smiled at me. "Landon gave me the top Tuesday, and Rob gave me the leggings Wednesday." I laughed. "I was afraid my roommate would say something to Rob about Landon's gift."

"And you're wearing the bra Dimitri gave you yesterday." I couldn't help grinning. "Are you wearing the panties too?"

Z looked down in embarrassment. "Yes. I don't like how they feel, but Katharine told me I should get used to that style of panties. So, I'm giving them a try."

"If you don't like how they feel, why wear them?"

"Katharine said guys love it when a girl wears these type of panties."

"How will they know what type of panties you're wearing?"

Z looked away embarrassed again. "What they will notice is the lack of a pantie line when I wear yoga pants."

"But you don't have any yoga pants."

"Katharine is giving me some this week as an early Christmas present." After a couple of beats, Z added, "When we were discussing what I'd do for my goodbye, she suggested that, while I was hugging Dimitri, I whisper into his ear that I was wearing the panties he gave me. I felt that was too much."

Oh, God. I could only imagine what that'd do to his heart rate. I had to admit that talking about those panties had me thinking of how fine Z's ass looked in them. "You shouldn't have modeled those panties in front of me."

"You're right. I screwed up. I'm sorry. Katharine and I had talked about what I should do if Dimitri gave me a bra and pantie set, and what I did was what we had agreed on. I had assumed the panties would be normal, and what you'd see was like me wearing a bikini. I didn't adjust the plan for the type of panties he gave me. I should have gone with what I did when Dimitri gave me the bra."

I was surprised by these revelations. "Was that also something Katharine told you to do?"

Again, Z looked embarrassed. "Yes. She prepped me for receiving different types of presents. I thought she was crazy when she brought up the idea that one of your friends would give me a gift. And then Dimitri gave me the bra, and I just followed what Katharine had told me to do."

We arrived at my car. We threw our big bags into the trunk and our small bags into the back seat. I started the car, and we were off on the three-hour drive home.

Z said, "It's really funny. Katharine is the first close female friend I've had since I was ten. I had assumed we'd drift apart when college started, but we've grown closer. We talk all the time. She loves that I'm flirting with your friends. It's what we talk about the most. Last night, we spent an hour on video chat; Katharine watching me as I practiced saying goodbye in front of the mirror. Everything I did was Katharine's idea; what I said and how I said it. I did it over and over until she was satisfied that I had it down perfectly. And we cracked jokes the whole time. It was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of this week with her."

* * * *

Once the conversation between Z and Eli died down, Z pulled out her phone.

K> How did it go?

Z> I nailed it all three times

K> And how did they take it?

Z> All three's eyes were HUGE as they promised me they'd think of me

K> Hehehe

Z> It was like I was breaking their hearts

K> You were, girl. Did L and R behave?

Z> Yes. It was so scary with them

K> You have your guys trained well :)

Z> I still can't believe you talked me into doing that

K> You loved it. Admit it

Z> My heart was pounding after each goodbye

K> Of course. That's part of why you loved it so much

Z> You're so evil

K> Just talking you into doing what you want to do

Z> Next time, not so crazy. Okay?

K> Well see. Have you talked to E about Sunday yet?

Z> No

K> Do it. He's vital

Z> What are we doing?

K> Sleepover at your place. G and maybe some of her friends

Z> So why E?

K> I want to do something nice for G. E is a part of that

Z> What?

K> Not sure yet. G wants everything and wants nothing

Z> That must drive you nuts

K> It does. It reminds me why you're my BFF

Z> :)

K> Talk to E. Get him to agree. Tell him I promise to give him a big kiss when it's done

* * * *

When Z set her phone down, I asked, "Texting Katharine?"

"Yes."

Z didn't seem to want to discuss it, so I asked, "Are you interested in dating Landon, Dimitri, or Rob?"

Z perked up. "Oh, no. I don't want to date them at all. It'd be a disaster if I dated one of them."

"How so?"

"In two ways. First, I'd be a big disappointment to them. When I talk to them, I'm this flirty, confident, aggressive girl. I enjoy being that way, but I can only keep it up for a little while. And then I'm back to quiet, nerdy me. Everyday me isn't who they want to date."

"They might."

"Even if they did, there's problem number two. If I started dating one of them, then my friendship with the other two would fall apart. I don't want that. I really enjoy being friends with all three of them. I love flirting with them. They're my guys, and I'm their sweetheart. I struggled for a while to come up with what I am to them. I've decided I'm their sweetheart. Someone they like and who is very special to them, that they have some desire for, but who they'll never date."

"You think it'll work long-term that way?"

"I hope so." Z twisted in her seat. "You know what really endears them to me?"

"What?"

"That they ask how I'm doing on my tests. I see how hard you four study. In high school, it was always implied that I should let the guys get the top test scores. It hurt their egos that a girl was besting them. With my guys, they're always pushing me to do my best, to get a hundred on everything. I loved being pushed. I want to be the best damn engineering student at our university, and I may make it with their encouragement."

That made me feel warm all over. I respected how Z knew what she wanted and was eager to go after it. She had her weaknesses, but she was working hard on improving them. There was a fearlessness to her.