A Happy Holly Daye

Story Info
A long-term bachelor meets his match in exotic Holly Daye.
4.1k words
4.52
47.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

To those who did not know him well, Brad Tyler might have come across as a bit of a Scrooge, a Grinch. Of course, those were people who did not know him well. Were the truth to be told, that was as far from an accurate description as saying Antarctica is a tropical climate.

Brad was one of those rare individuals who got the true meaning of the holidays -- giving of yourself. All of the employees at Tyler Chemical got a week off at Christmas time --with pay, something his father had started several years ago. Christmas bonuses were also very generous. He threw a wonderful Christmas party for his employees and one for their children as well, one in which each child left with a present.

He just didn't enjoy the holidays personally. It had never been a happy time of the year for him, nor was New Year's a time of rejoicing.

Brad was an only child and he didn't celebrate the holidays with his family, not any longer. His parents were now retired and his Brazilian mother didn't much care for the cold, so they spent a large part of the year in Brazil. He had no surviving aunts or uncles in North America and no cousins, friends tended to flock around family at Christmas time. Brad's holiday season had been too lonely, too long for years.

Despite his rugged good looks, romance and marriage had never come to Brad either. Love had managed to succeed in eluding him, much to his dismay. His parents were going to be married for 45 years in June. Long-term committed relationships were not something he knew anything about.

Brad had it all and then some. Spencer James, one of his two assistants, was constantly telling him that. He was tall (6'4") and broad-shouldered, he dressed the way an executive should dress, in Brooks Brothers suits. He was witty, charming and debonair. His hair was dark, but flecked with gray, giving him a distinguished appeal. His voice was strong and rich, Spencer had often told him should he have wished to go into broadcasting, he would have excelled in that endeavor. Brad Tyler was a made that would have been a success in any field. Why had romance been so elusive?

Spencer couldn't figure it out and neither could Emily Smoak, the only other person who had worked for Brad longer. The 28-year old thought the sun rose and set on her boss, as did Spencer. Of course, both women were biased. Their love and devotion towards Brad was visible with every bit of extended effort they put into their jobs.

Spencer and Emily both had unrequited love towards the handsome executive. Spencer's had been noticed by Brad and they began a brief, tempestuous affair. Spencer discovered for herself that it wasn't his sexual prowess that was keeping the women from making a commitment towards their boss. "He's the best lover I've ever had and I've had my share," Spencer told Emily over a late lunch. That wasn't hyperbole, because Spencer had a bit of a -- reputation. It never troubled her. "I'm a sexpot," the cuddly, curvy blonde confessed to her co-worker. "Some might call me aslut, let them -- I don't mind. I could spend my days off doing nothing but fuck, in fact, I've done that. Sex is the greatest invention ever, why shouldn't we take all that we can?"

Spencer and Brad ended their relationship amicably, knowing that they were at different points in their lives. Once enough time had passed, Emily decided to make her own play. Her poor little heart went pit-a-pat every time Brad walked into a room, she wanted to take the chance to see if she could win his affections.

Emily was a polar opposite to her colleague. Despite their being best friends, Spencer was gregarious and somewhat brazen. She dressed to show off her curves and her luscious boobs. That wasn't Emily's style. She dressed in a professional manner, her hair was often up and she wore glasses. She was gorgeous and her co-workers noticed that, you couldn't miss her gorgeous legs in the heels she liked and there was a wiggle to her walk that a blind man couldn't have missed. There was just one small matter that limited Emily's success -- she was almostalways the smartest person in the room. Her IQ was staggering, the reason for her graduating MIT at 17 and Brad hiring her at 18. Whereas Spencer was the public face of the company, Emily was the brains behind every major discovery. She was invaluable to Tyler Chemical and her salary reflected that.

Just because Emily wasn't outwardly as daring as Spencer, it didn't mean she couldn't be a partner with a lot to offer. In bed, the kid gloves came off, as Brad discovered one night after a celebration involving a bit too much to drink for the both of them. Emily made her intentions known and followed through. Brad got to see a wholly new side of his most resourceful Gal Friday.

Emily had also been a gymnast in school and was very -- flexible. She put him through a vigorous pace during their time together; the leggy blonde tested the very limits of his endurance. As it had with Spencer, his relationship with Emily ended, although their committed friendship endured. Both girls regretted the pink-slipping of their great sex lives with Brad, although they had since found other partners. Emily was with Barry, a great guy who got her in every way. Spencer had hopped over to the other side of the fence and was involved with a gal named Tiffany, from the accounting department. She was constantly teasing Emily that they should all get together or switch for a night, which made Emily laugh, although she wasn't sure if she was ready for that -- yet.

Today's luncheon with the two best friends was all about Christmas gifts for the best bossever and other such matters.

"Whatdo you get for a man who has it all?" Spencer groaned over a much-needed Martini. "Come on Ems, you're the brains in this friendship -- think!"

The diminutive blonde scrunched up her face and pushed her glasses up on her nose as she always did when in deep thought. She looked over at Spencer, her best friend and wished they could both come up with an idea, but thinking was not Spencer's strong suit. She was the one that put Tyler Chemicals into the news with her personality, which left little time for deep thoughts. "Too bad that we can't get him a makeshift girlfriend," Emily sighed as she slumped back in her chair. "I hate to think of him all alone at this time of year."

"Yeah, wouldn't a cute girl be something to put in his X-Mas stocking," Spencer teased.

"We could hire him a sexy Call Girl," Emily smiled. "I think everyone would chip in and we could do it discreetly."

"We wouldn't want it getting out and the results could embarrass him," Spencer responded. "Now who isn't thinking?"

"You're right, you're right," Emily nodded and sipped her Mai Tai. She slumped back in her chair again. "Y'know, it's just too bad that we don't know someone who has a lot ofour best qualities -- your personality, my brains and ..."

"HOLLY!" Both girls shrieked at the same time.

"Oh yes, she's perfect!" Emily grinned as she sat bolt upright in her chair. "She has everything that Brad news, but ..."

"But? But NOTHING, this is a great idea!" Spencer retorted.

"How do we know Holly is single or would be interested in Brad in -- that way?" Emily questioned.

"I know she's single because like you, she intimidates people. I know she'd be interested because she isn't afraid to flaunt herself, like me and she's told me she thinks the bossman is hot," Spencer answered. "You're right, we'd have to ask her and try not to make her uncomfortable, but somehow, I don't think it will be a problem."

"Are you sure?"

"Hot boss, remember?"

The girls cornered their co-worked the next day and apprised her of their idea. She was all-too keen to participate.

Hollis Daye, usually nicknamed Holly for obvious reasons, was a very unique girl. She didn't like it when anyone made assumptions about her. She was brainy and sharp, with an IQ that quite nearly matched Emily's. She held several doctorates and was quite accomplished. She was also gorgeous, the kind of woman that attracted instant attention when she entered a room. Beautiful and leggy, she didn't mind flaunting herself a bit, yet she wanted to be respected for her achievements. Still, when she was sexually interested in someone -- and she wouldn't be pigeonholed into choosing between sexes -- her interest led her to be very open-minded. Holly let her friends fill her in on their scheme and then, she added a few twists and turns of her own.

Early on the afternoon of December 24th, Brad's doorbell chimed to announce a visitor. He found that odd as he wasn't expected anyone. He opened the door to discover a young woman standing on the other side of the door. He didn't recognize her and her manner of dress was provocative, although certainly seasonal. She was wearing a red, faux-fur trimmed coat with a hood and high black boots. "Yes, may I help you?" Brad asked the young woman. He couldn't help notice her stunning face and café-au-lait skin, dark expressive eyes and great legs. The rest, he left up to his imagination.

"Merry Christmas from your secret Santas," Holly piped up. She gave him a quick once-over and knew things were going to work outjust fine. Brad and she had never met, although she was well aware of the hot young multi-millionaire. From this moment on, she had to take control and make sure every detail of their plan went off without a hitch.

"Excuse me?" Brad said as the young beauty entered the apartment, her high-heeled boots clicking on the expensive hardwood. "I don't understand, has there been some sort of misunderstanding?" Someone so drop-dead gorgeous was not an unwelcome visitor on this heretofore dull afternoon, yet he didn't want her delayed if someone else might be expecting her.

"Oh no, there's no misunderstanding," the young woman said as she set down a large basket. She was working both the Christmas and Red Riding Hood theme simultaneously. "My name is Holly and I'm fromMaid to Order, I provide a service. People can hire me to clean their house, cook their meals and have a fun experience with a little extra trimming. Your secret Santas hired me and today, you get the entire deal. I'm going to clean your penthouse and cook dinner for you, the whole nine yards."

"I see," Brad smiled. Having this stunning young beauty around all afternoon would certainly perk up his day. "That sounds very nice, but what do you mean by `extra trimming'?"

That was the cue that Holly had been waiting for. She removed her long overcoat to reveal that she was also wearing a white silk teddy trimmed with red lace and white stockings. Brad's estimation of her body had been overwhelmingly inadequate, she could have been a men's magazine model. She also had a sensual gait and a smoky, understated sexuality that caught his eye. No, he had no objections to this wonderful gift, none whatsoever. Had he known who his "Secret Santas" were, they would have received a substantial bonus.

Holly was glad that she hadn't met Brad before today, it gave her story more credibility. Her service was real enough, she and a close friend had started it in college to earn money and the other girl had kept it running, as it had proved quite lucrative. They had several other girls working for them and Holly earned a small percentage of the profits. It allowed her to dress and spend her money on whatever she liked -- like the expensive boots she was currently wearing -- while putting most of her salary in the bank.

"You don't really need to clean, I have a housekeeper," Brad admitted.

"Yeah baby, well she's not up tomy standards," Holly told him. "You go about your business, do whatever you want and let me work. You can even go back to bed for a few hours, I can do that room last if you like," she suggested.

"No, I have slept enough," Brad said, tightening his robe so that he didn't create any problems. "I lounged around all morning, I will go grab a shower."

Holly thoughtOh, would I love to see that, but stick to the plan as she watched him leave the room. It had been far too long since she had been with a strong, virile partner. Men were intimidated by her and often turned into wimps. That would not be the case with Brad. She knew from the grapevine and upon further confirmation from both Spencer and Emily that Brad Tyler liked women with brains and beauty. From the way he had looked at her when she arrived, a nice set of legs didn't hurt either, she laughed to herself.

Being raised by a neat-freak mother served her well and she soon made short work of Brad's spacious apartment. She left the bedroom for last, intent on messing it up again later. She got a delicious thrill at the thought of fucking her handsome boss. Holly had no qualms about fucking someone she had just met, if the attraction was there -- and it was. Brad was everything an open-minded career gal like her could want.

Her dinner needed to get started, so she went to the kitchen to prepare it. Brad seemed to be immersed in some TV marathon, so she would be left alone. She brought him a few glasses of wine and some canapés to get him in the mood. She moved close enough to tantalize him with glimpses of her lingerie-clad body. Being a fitness fanatic also served her well, she knew you could bounce a dime off her ass and get two nickels.

"What are you making? It smells delicious," Brad asked her on one of her passes-by.

"Duck in a cherry sauce and special trimmings," Holly explained. "It won't be much longer, I hope you have an appetite." She hoped he had an appetite for much more than duck ... perhaps she could get a Christmas goose from him?

She supplied him with a wonderful dinner, the duck, roasted potatoes, asparagus in Hollandaise sauce, salad and rolls from a wonderful Portuguese bakery she knew. She had also made dessert, should he want that. She hadn't planned on joining him for dinner, but he insisted. It made things go smoother because they got to know each other and now, even more than ever, she was smitten with him. She could easily see why women fell for him, she could only wonder why none had captivated him.

"Do we have dessert?" Brad asked. He was so like a man in that regard, a sumptuous meal and he still wanted a bit more.

"We havetwo," Holly informed him, rising from her chair. "I made a nice apple crisp, you can have some now -- or later. The second ..." she sat on his lap "... is ME, if you want to mess up the bed I just made."

Her boldness apparently startled him. "Holly, I'm certainly flattered, but you don't have to do that, I ..."

She pressed her lips to his and insinuated her tongue between them, kissing him with a hot, sensual mouth. "I know I don't have to, Iwant to," she informed him. "I wanted to the minute I walked in the door. If you had grabbed me and led me to the bedroom right then and there, I would have gone willingly. You are the hottest man I've ever seen and I'm really into you. I know you want me too, so what are we waiting for?"

"Nothing," Brad said as he shook his head. He returned her kiss and she felt her body tremble. At 5'8" tall and in heels, they were close in height and she flattened her body against his, letting him get a good feeling of her, her 32C tits and the heat she was sure was radiating from her body. To her surprise, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. To her further surprise, she found herself liking the somewhat antiquated gesture. It just seemed a very manly thing for him to do.

"Candles?" He asked as he looked around the room. "You planned this?"

"No, but Ihoped," Holly fibbed. "Matches are on the nightstand." She smiled as she stretched out on the bed, posing for his admiring eyes. Holly wanted their time together to be playful and erotic even before the actual sex occurred. He seemed to be the kind of man who appreciated the visual and Holly had a lot to show him before they got down to business. She had great legs and a wonderful butt she worked hard to maintain, so she moved around so that he could see all of that. His smile spoke volumes, he liked the view.

"Wow," Brad expressed his admiration as she posed on the bed for him. "I know that I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you before in my life."

"I'm your little chocolate Christmas Kiss," Holly teased. "Come to bed and taste for yourself, but first, you sir, havefar too many clothes on."

"Point taken," Brad agreed as he removed his dress shirt and expensive slacks. His body matched her own in magnificence. Hard, solid, lean and muscular, he could have posed for magazines, Holly knew. He joined her in bed and they almost lunged at each other with the desire they felt. Both of them knew that it had been building since their arrival and there was no logic in postponing their coupling any longer. They tumbled about the sumptuous bed, candles flickering as they grabbed at each other, kissing and touching and igniting their own heat. Brad's hands were amazing, so strong and yet so gentle. Holly's body seemed to be so soft and sumptuous, she wasn't yielding to Brad's lusty urges and was taking everything he did to her.

Brad moved down the bed and helped move her lingerie out of the way. Her boots locked around his back as he went between her smooth, dark thighs and went down on her pussy. It was devoid of hair and dark purple in color. The lips seemed to part for him as he went down on her, licking her in a slow and teasing manner, not allowing her room for coherent thought. Brad teased and licked between her splayed legs, his hands moving up her body to touch her tits as he ate her out. Holly hadn't been with a man who matched his skills at oral, he was masterful and never once did her overdo it. He seemed to have perfected a wonderful rhythm and he was getting her off just the way that she liked. Her body arched up a bit more to allow her readier access and he got the hint and almost devoured her. Holly's groans echoed off the walls as she let herself orgasm. Now it was her turn to show off a bit.

Few women could throat a cock the way that Holly could, so she decided to show off a little. Brad's cock was a nice-sized specimen and she took it from the crown right down to the balls, fondling those as she did so. Her new lover let out grunts and groans of satisfaction, all the while touching her body with his gentle hands. He did not let his own pleasures distract him from sharing with her.

The two lovers didn't want their foreplay to end quite yet, so they moved around and his cock was now in Holly's mouth while his lips returned to her cunt. They orally pleasured each other for a time longer until an orgasm ended their mutual devouring. They rolled away from each other, temporarily spent.

"Wow, you are ..."

"... still horny," Holly teased as she rolled on top of him. Her gentle fingers trailed over his cock and she made a fist, encircling it. "I've heard a bit about you and your reputation is that stamina is not an issue with you. Care to prove it?"

"I could be convinced," Brad grinned as she slid on top of his now-hard cock and wriggled until it was deep inside her pussy. She tightened her muscles for an instant so that she could feel it and then began to ride. He had a great cock and she wanted it to fuck her.

"Fuck me, fuck my dark, horny cunt," Holly snarled. Men like Brad liked dirty talk and she liked to use it. "Fuck my whorish cunt, make me feel your fucking hard prick, youmotherfucker!"

Brad was really into this girl and wondered just where she had been all of his life. She had control, which he found sexy as hell, and yet, she was still strong enough to let go and run wild. Her body thrusted and thumped against his own, his cock felt as if it were being rubbed raw and he fought the urge to cum again in so short a time.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12