A King's Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so fast, boys. You've dared attack the heir to the throne? For that you shall pay."

Within moments the screaming and blood-letting was done. Brent stood in the middle of the room, barely breathing hard. He turned to the shadowy figure.

"So have I passed your little test?"

"Quite impressive, Brent. What do you want more than anything in the world?"

"My throne back!"

"Then you shall yours returned once you help me get my throne."

"Your throne?"

"Yes. You shall help me overthrow that bitch sister of mine and her husband."

"Who are you?"

The man smiled and stepped out of the shadows. Brent nearly swallowed his tongue as he saw the man's face. Aric deSarta was the illegimate son of King Aster, and half brother to Queen Deanna and cousin to her king, Charles.

"Do we have a deal, Philip? My kingdom for yours?"

"Hell yes! I'll help you take your place as Sandova's king, if it means you'll help me get revenge on that bastard Gaerwn."

"Good. We shall set out tomorrow for Sandova. I have a plan."

* * * *

Nine Months Later

Philip paced the halls of Deanna and Charles palace. King Mica was supposed to be finally arriving this afternoon. He'd waited patiently for the last nine months for the King to complete his annual tour of Venus which had been followed by one of the King's goodwill trips to it's sister planet, Earth. Now it seemed as if Mica had finally came back to Sandova for the Renewal Festival.

"Relax, Philip." Stephan Dean, the advisor to King Charles tried to sooth the young royal.

"I've been patient for the past nine months, Dean! While your king and queen are free to travel where they please, I've been banished to this country and cannot leave due to the decree by that bastard Gaerwn. I need my chosen whom I have no idea how to find. I can feel her discomfort pulling at me and I can't find the compulsion any longer. Whether or not I have the pardon from King Mica, I'm leaving in the morning."

"What a touching speech brother."

Philip froze then red-hot anger surged through him. He turned to find Brent stepping out of the shadows.

"Brent."

"Such a cold welcome for your long lost brother. I see you still have your priorities messed up. Putting a slut before your family. You didn't even try to come and find me. What would've happened if I had died in that damned dessert?"

"It's obvious you didn't and don't ever refer to Sara as a slut. She's still my chosen and deserves the respect that comes with it."

"Really? You don't know your chosen as well as you think you do. She's a whore, brother, a priestess of Eluran."

"No!" Philip shook his head in denial.

Smirking Brent reached inside of his pocket and pulled out a small vid chip. He offered it to Philip. Philip stared at it with distaste and did not reach to even touch it.

"Take it. I wouldn't view it until you're in private. View it and then tell me what respect she deserves."

"I don't believe you!" Philip strode over to the closest communications council and shoved the chip into it. Immediately the screen filled with soft moans and harsh groans of two bodies fucking. The woman was hidden under the hard working body of the man, only her legs and arms wrapped around him were visable. That was until a close up shot focused on the woman's face.

No, it can't be my Sara!

Then the woman's words caused his heart to break.

"Fuck me harder, Brent. You're so much better than that loser brother of yours."

* * * *

Sara panted as another wave of pain wracked her swollen belly. She'd been trying to bring her son into the world for the past several hours and was now exhausted. The only thing she longed for was an end to the constant pain. She wanted Philip in the worse way. She'd resisted the temptation as she grew larger to shadow walk. She hadn't wanted to leave her body vulnerable and at the mercy of the sadistic headmistress.

"Good, girl. One more push Sara, and your baby will come."

She focused on the healer between her legs. He was the only one that still called her by her given name. He was the original healer who'd taken care of her from the start. His kindness was like a warm breeze on an otherwise cold land.

The pain raced across her once more and she screamed as she felt a large pop and a sudden ease to the pain.

"Yes Sara. Don't push. Let me clean his mouth and nose off and then we shall bring the rest of your babe into the world.

Sara panted as she fought the urge to continue to push.

"Now, give one more gentle push."

She did as he said and then fell back to the bed in relief as he pronounced her baby born.

"You have a beautiful little boy, Sara."

With a quick spell, he cleaned and clothed the infant before placing in him in Sara's arms for the first time.

"He's beautiful."

"I told you so, Sara. Have you decided on a name for him?"

"Not yet."

She watched as the healer worked efficently and cleaned up the room. I need to share the birth of our son with Philip. While there is no hope for me, our babe belongs with his father.

"Could you do me a favor, Healer?"

"Of course, Sara." He straightened after he incinerated the soiled cloths and sheets.

"I need you to watch over the baby."

"You're going to shadow walk aren't you?"

She nodded. He was the only person other than Philip who knew of her ability to step outside her body.

"Go. I'll protect your babe."

"Thank you."

* * * *

It took Sara several days of trying before she located Philip. Each time she tried, the Healer was kind enough to stay with her son, who she had yet to name.

Relief swept through her when she found him in his rented room.

"Tibi, will you let me in?"

At first there was no response.

"Tibi?"

Philip lifted his head.

"No. I don't want you here."

Please!"

He turned his back on her. Something inside her snapped and she did something she swore she'd never do. She took possession of him without his permission.

* * * *

Philip arched his back in response as he felt the Shadow Embrace hit him from behind.

"Damn it, I said no!"

"What has changed, Tibi?"

He could feel her confusion.

"Are you a Priestess of Eluran?"

"How did you find out?" Sadness wrapped around him.

"Does it matter?"

"I guess not. My fate has been decided for me. But our son..."

"We have no son! Now get the hell out and don't ever come back. I can't believe I ever thought you were meant to be my chosen."

"Please, our son..."

"I have no son. Now get the hell out of my body. The next time you try this, I'll report your ass. It felt good to strike back at her for her duplicity. He felt her sad acceptance.

"Good-bye Philip."

* * * *

Brent met up with Aric in his private chambers. Plopping down next to the fire, he studied his boss Aric.

"Did he buy it?"

"Yeah, I meant to tell you that you did a wonderful job on the spell to cloak the little whore and make her look like Sara. I thought Philip was going to have a melt down.

"No problem, Brent. It's just a small piece in a big plan."

* * * *

Sara stumbled back to her body. Her entire being ached and it wasn't from the energy she had spent finding Philip, but his rejection of not only her, but also his son. She knew after Auntie Clara had visited, that the small babe was Philip's beyond a doubt. Clara had taken one look at the boy and declared him to be every inch Philip's -- physically and spiritually..

Walking over to his crib, she saw him sleeping on his belly with his butt up in the air as most babies do. Covering him up with the soft blanket, she nearly whimpered at the fresh pain of Philip's rejection of their son. Then she came to a decision.

"I shall name you, Gabriel and like the angel you shall bring forth the truth."

12