A Life of Love and Misery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't the bartender or someone else try to stop him?"

"The bartender gets part of the money from Jack and the last person who tried to help me landed up in the hospital with three broken ribs. That was ten years ago," she finished almost in a whisper.

My mind was in a whirl as I tried to take in everything she had told me. Then, as I took a sip of tea, I remembered that she had never answered my question, "But that still doesn't explain about how you knew about my grandmother's tea."

She replied, light-heartedly, "Your grandma found out about Jacob and what I was doing to make a living. She invited me over here one night. You know her, 'Damn what other people think or say.' We sat right here and talked until just before the sun came up. She told me that she had been a dancer when she was younger and understood what I was going through."

"A WHAT ...?" I muttered as I tried not spit out my mouth full of tea.

She laughed as she replied, "I guess that isn't something you tell your kids or grandkids. She told me that while your grandfather was away fighting in the war she took a job at the local USO. They started as a hostess but realized that if you wanted to make any extra cash all you needed to do was say 'ok' when one of the guys asked you to dance. She never did the things that I do on, or off, the stage but she said that there are times in life when you need to do things no matter how hard. She also told me that she always liked me and that she was sad about the way things had turned out, especially between you and me. Then she told me I could come over here anytime I needed to get away for awhile or just to talk. After that, it became kind of a routine that I'd stop over here once or twice a week to see her."

I sat there bewildered and amazed to think that the woman I had loved had become such a close friend with my grandmother after I had left. I was so lost in thought that I barely heard her as she said, "I think I better get going."

"Are you sure? You could stay."

"Well if that's what you want. You did pay Jack for my company for the night," she said, her voice becoming cold and distant once again.

"I told you earlier, I paid Jack to get him out of my sight NOT for ... anything else."

Nodding her head, she looked down at her, now cold, cup of tea.

"Listen Jess, I'm really sorry about what happened. I should have come back for you but I thought you had decided that being with Jack was what you wanted especially after the letter you left me. I ..."

"Shhhhhh," she whispered as she stood you and came to me. "I understand."

"Do you? Do you understand how much I loved you? How much I wanted to spend my life with you?" I croaked, trying to keep from crying. "After that night I walked around like a zombie for months. That's part of the reason I joined the Coast Guard, I needed to get as far away from here, and you, as possible but even that didn't work. For months, the guys in my unit teased me because I wouldn't 'have fun' when we went on leave."

"Shhhhhhh," she whispered as she pulled my head against her chest, cradling it between her breasts, "I understand more than you might believe. After that night I became a zombie. I did what Jack wanted, when he wanted, because I knew I had ruined it by not leaving with you. I didn't feel anything. I was empty except for ... for hating myself for not going with you."

When I looked up there were tears in her eyes and I knew what I had to do. I stood and wrapped her in my arms. "I only have two questions for you."

"Yeah?"

"Number one; Do you still love me as much as I love you? And number two; "Do you want to leave with me this time?"

The look on her face told me everything I needed to you, but if anyone else had wondered the "YES AND YES," that echoed through the forest left no doubt.

Then she pulled away, "Now I have two questions for you."

"Shoot."

"Number one; What about Jacob?"

"He comes with us," I answered without any hesitation.

"And number two; How do you feel about kids?"

Jokingly, I replied, "Why is that an offer?"

"Be serious."

"OK, I always wanted a family, you know that. That's why we didn't use ..." I stopped as that night again popped into my mind and a vague suspicion began to take its place. Quizzically, I looked at her.

"That's why Jack's blood didn't match Jacob's the night of the accident. I know it sounds crazy but I had an idea that I might be pregnant when I left here that morning. When I was sure I double-checked the time and knew I was right."

"So Jacob is my son?"

"Yep."

The room seemed to spin around me as I slumped back into the chair. The woman that I had loved all those years ago was also the mother on my only child.

"And your grandma knew it too."

"WHAT?"

"She knew the first time I showed her a picture of Jacob. In fact, she even pulled out some old pictures of you to prove it."

Overwhelmed, my mouth hung open. "So if grandma knew then my parents probably know too," I whispered.

"They've been sending him Birthday and Holiday cards for years so I guess so."

"How?"

"They'd send them to your grandma and then she'd give them to me so I could give them to our son," she said, her face beaming.

All the pain and misery I'd suffered seemed to fade away.

"Did you mean it when you said you always wanted a family?"

"Yeah."

"And kids?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'll be right back," she said softly as she let go of me and walked to the bathroom.

When she returned she pulled me up from the chair and kissed me deeply, her tongue teasing and toying with mine.

"What about Jack?" I whispered when we pulled apart.

"If I remember a similar question was asked the last time we were here and I think we both know the answer. The hell with Jack ... now fuck me," she murmured as she pressed her lips to mine.

I could taste the cherry flavor of her lip gloss as we sucked each other's lips and tongues. I cupped one of her tits in my hand, amazed at the fullness as I massaged the nipple with my thumb. It was as hard as my cock had become and about 1/2 of an inch long. I kissed her lips again, then her chin, then her neck, paying special attention to the spot just below her ear. I nibbled and licked my way down her chest and began kissing her fleshy globes, wanting to kiss every square inch. Finally arriving at the huge firm nipple, I flicked it a couple times with my tongue, then took it between my lips,

"Ohhhh ... yesssss," she panted, "suck on my tit."

I took her nipple and surrounding flesh into my mouth, sucking gently, trying to get the entire globe into my mouth. Then I trapped the nipple between my teeth and pulled backwards drawing it with me.

"Oooohhhhhh, that feels sooooo good!!"

Her breathing became shallow and irregular and I could feel her trembling in my arms. I continued working on her boob, and began massaging the other with my free hand. Then I switched, giving the other some of the same attention.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I need you, lover. I need to feel you inside me. I need to feel you stretching me like you did the first time. No one else has ever done that like you did. I need to feel your cock pounding against the back of my pussy and then I want to feel you filling me with your cum," she said, seductively. "But not here," she looked at the futon.

I released my hold on her tit and grabbed her hand pulling her to the back of the cabin and the Master Bedroom. "Here? I want this to be a new start for us. My grandparents loved each other until the last days of their lives and I'm hoping the same will happen for us."

Her smile seemed to light up the room. "I want to try something new with you, too," she said as she pulled her gown over her head and climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. "My mother says that only sluts and animals use this position. You already know what I've been doing for a living and I told you once I'd be your slut anytime you want me so come here and breed me."

Some primal, animalistic flame suddenly flared up within me. My clothes seemed to disappear as walked towards the bed. My cock stood out in front of pointing the way as if it were a heat-seeking missile zeroing in on the opening to her womanhood.

She sensed my presence and raised her ass higher as she pressed her tits against the mattress.

Grabbing her hips, I hesitated, suddenly feeling like I was 18 years again. "Are you sure?"

She looked over her shoulder. "Fuck me, baby. Push your cock into me. I want to feel you hard in me."

I pressed my cock into the opening, the aroma of her arousal barely overshadowed by how wet she was. "Ohhhhh, god your pussy's wet."

"A wife or a lover has a pussy. A slut or a whore has a cunt. Now fuck my tight, wet cunt. Push it in ... Push your cock all the way in my cunt."

I grabbed her hips almost like a vise and drove into her, burying my cock all the way to the hilt in one continuous thrust.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod ... that's it, baby ... Yessssssss ... This is what I've been dreaming of for all these years ... this is what I need ... that's it ... just like that ... ooohhhhhhh ... so fucking good ... give me that cock ... come on, fuck me harder ... mmmmmmmm ... so long since I've felt anything this big in me ... feels so good ... fuck me ... fuck your slut's cunt."

A squishing sound soon filled the room accompanied by the squeaking of the bed springs as I plunged in and out of her.

"Fuck me ... harder ... deeper ... ohhhhhhhhh ... so good ... so good ... need more ... aarrrggghhhhhh," she grunted as she tightened the muscles of her tunnel. "Ram your cock in me ... split me open ... deeper ... come on ... do it ... breed me ... treat me like the whore I've become ... but only yours ... now and forever if you want me."

An unbelievable urge suddenly surged through me as I lifted my hand and brought it down on her up-turned ass.

SLAP!!!

"OWWWW!!!" she cried out.

"So you want to be treated like a whore?"

"Yessssss, punish me for what I've done," she whispered.

SLAP!!!

"IIIIEEEEEE," she wailed.

SLAP!!!

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... can't believe ..."

SLAP!!!

"Gonna make me cum," she groaned.

SLAP!!!

"Don't stop. Oh god don't stop ... pound me ... fuck me ..."

SLAP!!!

"OWWW... Yes, baby, spank me harder."

SLAP!!!

"OWWW... Yesssss, spank my ass again ... Oh fuck," she groaned as she pushed her wet slit backwards until I felt the head of my cock slamming against her cervix. "Fuck your dirty, naughty slut ... don't stop."

SLAP!!!

"AAAAHHHH ... Such a whore," she said and I suddenly noticed that she was crying.

Instinctively, I slowed down. This was the woman I loved, the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

"Don't stop," she pleaded. "I want ... I NEED this."

Still I hesitated before bringing my hand back down on her ass, a resounding 'SLAP' filling the room.

"AAAHHH ... Spank your slut before you fuck her again baby... Slap my dirty ass again!!!"

SLAP!!!

The globes of her ass were a brilliant red as the imprint of my hand criss-crossed over them. "Gonna give you what you want, exactly what you deserve," I gasped as I leaned over, reaching under her and grabbing a tit in each hand. I used them as leverage as I lifted her up onto her hands and knees.

"Now you're going to get it. How does this feel?" I babbled as I pounded into her. "You wanna be a slut, a whore ... my whore? Fine," I finished as I felt my cum rocketing up my cock and spraying the inside of her pussy.

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "Shoot it in me ... Fill my cunt with your cum just like the first time. Fill me 'til it drips from me ... ohhhhhhh ... ooohhhhhh ... ooohhhhhh ... don't stop ... oh fuck ... gonna cum too ... just a little more ... little more ... little more," she chanted.

Grabbing a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, I squeezed and was instantly rewarded with the feel of her pussy muscles quivering around my cock.

"CCUUMMMMIINNGGGGGGGGG," she wailed and for the second time in my life I felt a woman 'squirt' while I was making love to her.

Together we spiraled off into oblivion, neither aware of anything but each other.

When our orgasms finally subsided, we rolled onto our sides, still joined and holding each other. Gently I stroked her hair and kissed the back of her neck.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she whispered as she nestled against me. "I don't want it to ever end."

"Me either," I murmured. "So why does it have to?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked sleepily.

"Leave with me. I only have 4 more years left before I retire from the Coast Guard. In the mean time you and Jacob can come and live with me. You can get a divorce and then ..."

Pulling away from me, she rolled away and then looked back at me, a look of amazement filling her eyes. "Are you kidding?"

"No. I love you and ... mmmmmm ... I think," I hesitated, embarrassed, "I think what just happened here is exactly what I needed to get rid of a lot of the anger I've held inside. "Now, I want us to be together just like we originally planned."

Crying, she leaned against me as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

When I woke up, she was gone. Memories of our last time together surged through me as I jumped up and ran to the kitchen. There she was sipping on a cup of tea.

"Are you ok?" she asked startled.

"I ... ahhhhh ... you weren't in bed and I ... ahhhhhh ... thought maybe you'd changed ..."

"No such luck, darling," she said as she walked up to me and gave me a light kiss. "Now go get washed and changed. If you meant what you said about Jacob, we can catch him as he gets out of swimming practice."

I quickly went into the bathroom and was washing up when something fell from between the folds of the washcloth that was on the counter. When I picked it up I had an idea what it was but called, "Jess? What is this?"

She rushed into the bathroom, the shirt that she had been wearing hanging open a one of her breasts hanging out. "I'm sorry, I forgot about that," she said as she reached for it.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"If you mean is this a diaphragm, then the answer is yes."

"Mind if I ask when you took it out?"

"Does it matter?"

"It might."

She blushed as she answered, "Last night when I changed into my 'fuck me gown'. After all, I'm getting older and if I, or should I say WE, want a family I can't waste an opportunity like last night."

I wrapped her in my arms as I pulled her close. "You really are a slut," I teased.

"But only yours from now on," she finished as she kissed me.

That afternoon, we picked up Jacob and explained to him who I was, and what we wanted to do. He agreed but we never made it out of town. Just as we drove down the main street, a Sheriff's car pulled up behind us. Reluctantly, I pulled over and the officer approached.

Jess laughed as she saw the look on my face. "Don't worry about it, it's my brother Dan. He became Sheriff a couple of years ago."

I rolled down the window as he looked in. When he saw Jess he spoke softly, "Jess, I'm sorry but I need you to come with me."

"What's wrong?"

"It's Jack. I think we should talk in private," he continued as he looked at me.

She looked at me and I nodded, then she surprised me by introducing me and continued, "I don't think there's anything to talk about. You know what he's been doing to me for years and now it's time for a change. I'm leaving and taking Jacob with me to start a new life."

"Actually, you don't need to do that if you don't want. Jack ... mmmmmm ... apparently he was drinking pretty heavily last night after he ... mmmmmm ... 'auctioned' you off. He was speeding down old Hwy AA and missed the turn at the big "X". He went through it and went into the river. No one knew about it until this morning when Mr. Gilberts noticed the rear end of the car sticking up out of the water."

Jess sat there but didn't say a word. Instead, I talked to her brother and then followed him to the Sheriff's station. After the formalities were over, I asked what she wanted to do next, she looked at me and said, "Take me home," softly.

"Home?"

"The cabin. That's our home now, if you still want us."

I took her and Jacob to their old apartment to pick up the few things they wanted and then took them to the cabin. That night as we got ready for bed I said I'd sleep on the couch. Instead, Jacob just looked at me and said, "Give me a break. Do you really think I'm that dense. You belong in bed with my mom don't you ... dad."

Jess and I slept together that night for the first of many nights. The following morning I contacted the Coast Guard and through some pretty slick paperwork got transferred to the DNR as an Associate Ranger for the area we now lived in.

I was wrapped up in remembering the past I barely heard Jess as she called me.

"Honey, you just got a call from the dispatcher. Apparently, there's a pretty big party going on at 'Pregnancy Point' and someone has a smaller fire out on the island.

As I stood up and straightened my uniform I looked at Jess, "Where's Jake?"

She shrugged and gave me and impish smile, "What can I say? Like father, like son. Oh and before I forget, IF you decide not to make Jacob come home with you 'J' has a brand new dance move to show you."

My cock, immediately started to harden until I remembered it would be at least an hour before I got back home. "Life can be filled with so much love," I smiled as I looked at Jess standing in the doorway, "and so much misery," I groaned as I headed toward the DNR truck parked in the driveway.

12