A Mom In Need Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Jason and Colleen, Scott was right, the two of the spent most of the day having sex, they did it four more times that day. Then Jason took Colleen out for a nice dinner, the two of them really hit it off, Jason told her he did not mind having a girlfriend that was older than him if she did not mind having a younger boyfriend. She told him she did not mind, especially if her boyfriend had such a large cock.

She followed him to the city his school was located and they got an apartment together, then she found a full time job and he got a part time job. They kept the relationship secret from everyone for a long time, then she finally told her sister, Connie was very happy for her that she was going to settle down with a nice young man, instead of all of the losers she usually was with. Jason's parents were not happy with him, they told him that he and his slut could not come to their home and wanted nothing to do with him.

After college the two of them eloped to Las Vegas, he got a job with Computer Company out west and then he came up with his own virtual online porn company. He made millions off of it, it specialized in hot looking mature milfs and young guys who wanted to fuck them. Him and Colleen bought a nice home, started a family and lived happily ever after, as did everyone else.

FIN

12